• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thullatha manamum thullum…….

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=&quot]My dearest Raji madam and Ranganathan Sir... A big smiling Good morning to you both and all my friends of the forum.. I am back after the three days training program of Sri Sri Ravishankar... It was a wonderful experience of my life.. In short it is all about" Live your life.. With love, joy and enthusiasm", " just " let go" all the negativity about self or for all around you.. Then Life will be soo beautiful.. It is just like internal purification for me. Respects to you…. Anandi[/FONT]

'ஒரு சங்கீத வித்வானின் கச்சேரியைக் கேட்டு, ஆவலுடன் அமர்ந்து ரசித்த பெண்மணி, துக்கடாப் பகுதி வந்தவுடன்

எழுந்து, 'ஆசை முகம்?' என்று கேட்க, அவர் 'மறந்து போச்சே!' என்று கூற, அரங்கமே சிரிப்பலைகளால் நிரம்பியதாம்!

வித்வான் திரு 'செம்மங்குடி'யா அல்லது 'அரியக்குடி'யா என்று எனக்கு 'மறந்து போச்சே!' :noidea:

Dear NRR Sir,

You can post the songs with a short note about the song.

They are not only for me and Anandi, but for all our friends here! :thumb:

Regards,
Raji Ram

Dear Anandi,

I am always amazed by the graceful movements and rich costume of Mohini Attam.

The Oothukkaadu song is 'AdAthu asangAthu vA', one of the composer's simple songs!

Raji Ram
:couch2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back