• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or blink!!!

Did the voters know the gravity of the situation??? :noidea:

• [h=3]Brexit baffled punters, pundits and fund managers to the very end[/h] Britain's vote to leave the European Union shocked pundits, investors and politicians alike, underscoring the inherent difficulty of forecasting such rare events. On PredictIt, an online political events betting site operated by Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand and U.S.-based partners, bettors had the probability of a “leave” camp win at just 16 percent on Thursday as British polls closed. The dramatic reversal caught many investors flat footed and showed how they have trouble hedging against such shocks even with the help of such tools as exchange-traded funds or computer algorithms designed to capture an electorate's social media vibe, economists, pollsters and fund managers said on Friday.

Reuters

So former Trustees are not to be trusted! :suspicious:

If former trustees are not to be trusted, what about those who are still in office??? :scared:

• [h=3]‘Rape’ at Parul University: Scrutiny panel visits campus[/h] Days after in-charge Director General of Police (DGP) P P Pandey formed a “scrutiny committee” comprising three senior officers to assist the ongoing investigation into a rape case against suspended BJP member and former trustee of Parul University Jayesh Patel, the panel visited the campus along with a forensic team to collect evidence and question staff members of the varsity.

The Indian Express

:flock: follows the leader! :(

[h=3]Brexit: Indians are part of the flock, let's face the music[/h] London, June 25 (IANS) British voters have spoken and they have spoken clearly and loudly to exit from the European Union. The next three months will be crucial for the country when the new team at 10 Downing Street begins their talks to find out new deals to protect the country's interests. The Balkanisation has already started as Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has mentioned a Second Independent Referendum and Northern Ireland First Deputy Minister Martin McGuinness seeks a vote on an Irish border for a United Ireland.

IANS India Private Limited

Why has the Hippocrates' Oath taken a back seat in the conscience of the modern doctors???

Because they have take back what they have 'invested' and than start earning for their living!!!

[h=3]MBBS student ‘promised’ PG admission in same college in Pimpri Chinchwad, cheated of Rs 60 lakh[/h] A TWENTY eight-year-old MBBS graduate, Piyush Singh, who pursued his undergraduate programme from a reputed private medical college in Pimpri Chinchwad, was duped of Rs 60 lakh by three persons, including an ex-student of the same institute. Police suspect an admission racket as the three promised a post-graduate seat in the same college to Singh. According to police, his father is a senior official of the Veterinary Department of Uttar Pradesh.

The Indian Express

Cell phone is for communicating with people NOT for killing oneself! :nono:

cell_635x250_1467025272.jpg

https://in.news.yahoo.com/mobile-ph...man-named-joshua-burwell-photo-105516653.html

The safety of women is not only in the hands of the City in which they live in but also within them (in understanding the environment , world around and mature enough to act accordingly).

I am reminded of what is supposed to be joke - but is in very bad taste.
One woman tells another,"No one can rape me!"
Her friend wonders "How can it be possible?"
The first woman says as a matter of fact ,
"I will get raped ONLY if I resists them.
I will lie down quietly and make no sound!" :(

Real life stunt scenes are very common in the southern districts of Tamilnadu.

So either I am living in a northern district OR I don't go out much - :decision:

since I am yet to watch a real free for all fist fight on the street... :boxing:

not that I really wish to witness a real fight. Even reel fights repel me!!! :bolt:

Mass exodus ??? :decision: mass inclusion???

[h=3]About 12,000 Persons Join AIADMK[/h] About 12,000 functionaries of other parties including those from DMK joined AIADMK in the presence of party supremo and Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa here. A total of 11,967 persons from opposition parties like DMK, DMDK and TMC enrolled themselves to the primary membership of AIADMK in the presence of Jayalalithaa at a function here. Welcoming the functionaries into her party's fold, Jayalalalithaa said their faith in AIADMK "will never go waste," and that they had a good future in it. She said AIADMK was a political movement with "true democracy," and that her party strives to ensure the all-round development of the state. "You have joined AIADMK realising this. You will be helpful in my endeavour

Outlook India q

Latest ads

Back