• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said -

Most of your write ups don't actually show your age, unless you mention it. The sense of humour, the energy and the wide array of subject selection would show at the most a lady in her 30s. Just stand back and view your own write ups ( except the ones that actually talks about your age and your arthritis experiences) as a third person; you may realise that. As long as these write ups remains, you will stay in your 30s; won't get any older. That's why 'Sthiram Jeevi Chic'! ( Chiranjeevi although gets a very long life, still becomes older. The age is not frozen).

Cheers!
dear raghy sir !
nothing wrong to reveal the age. the reverence increase further . more over it will act as a booster to many who are telling that they were not getting time to spare anything.
cheers,
guruvayurappan

Yes, eating flax seed helps. But in oil form, I think it is more potent. Here is more on flax seed ...Flax Seed Health Benefits and Safety Issues - Flax Seed Nutrition I shall ask my wife more about this... she has a load of different packets of health goods. I don't even interfere with them; so, I don't know much. For example she has 'Hemp seed' and gives that daily to our children. Hemp seed is very good for you too. Here is more on hemp seed .. ...Hemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheers!
dear VR !
whenever a discussion about healthy food habit ,i would say even if a cat eats like an elephant it will not grow to elephant size.whatever the effort made by a sparrow it can not fly the height of an eagle. that is reality. eat according to energy requirement and you will be healthy.pasyikku sappitu rusyikku sappitathey
eating for taste to be avoided.
guruvayurappan

இது எப்படி இருக்கு???

The servant working in my friend's house is always threatening to

quit. Whenever they try to bring a new servant, the woman never

comes to work for more than one day.

Apparently the old servant is threatening the new servant so that

she discontinues immediately.

On the one hand she says she wants to stop working for them.

On the other hand she makes sure that she will have to continue!

puzzling behavior isn't it???

The secret beneath the puzzle....

to hike her salary since the couple are

both sick and depend on their domestic help.

dear VR !
it is is the practice in all locality. when you opt for the service some other servant ,they will come in fear threatening by their sery folks
guruvayurappan

The lady may earn in tens of thousands or in lakhs of rupees. We are not offering % of our income to the servant. The salary is for the work they do. To clean 750 sq.feet area and wash a few vessels once a day, if the servant expects % salary of her mistress, then she is off her head!

post 1058 .
when the bank employed get Rs.20000/ ,she is not ready part with a reasonal amount of Rs.2000-2500 / for her servant
who has to perform a split duty (travel two /three time bet her &master house ).the helper boldly ask,when amma is earning 20k why not give 2k to me ? they want to utilize the neccessity to their best advantage
guruvayurappan

Knowing exactly how much of the future
can be introduced into the present :decision:
is the secret of great government. :thumb:
Victor Hugo.

Government, even in its best state,
is but a necessary evil; :doh:

in its worst state ,
an intolerable one. :whoo:
Thomas Paine.

வெற்றியின் கிகரத்தை எட்ட 20 படிகள்.

1. அரை நாளேனும் ( 12 மணிகள் ) கடுமையாக உழையுங்கள்.

2. உங்கள் உழைப்பு புதிய வாய்ப்புக்களை உருவாக்கும்.

3. வெற்றியை அடைவோம் என்பதை ஐயுறவே கூடாது.

4. வெற்றியை எட்டப் படிப்படியாகத் தான் ஏற வேண்டும்.

A rose is a rose by whatever name you call it
As long as I know it is me who is being referrd to,
you may call me as ammaa, amme, aunty, paatti, avvaa, avvai
(why not? I keep lecturing all the time don't I?) :rolleyes:
why not the title "ask amma visalakshi ? ":pray2:when there are many ammas , nothing wrong in calling akka visalakshi as mother.
regards,
guruvayurappan

These are parallel proverbs with proper illustrations. I just post some here and there where they fit in. If you want to read them in sequence, you will have to visit my blog EAST MEETS WEST.
The link is <veenaaramani.wordpress.com>

dear vR !
i could not follow 112 or 150 before some sentences.it is not in any ascending or descending order
guruvayurappan

It is ages since I ate for ruchi. What ruchi can I enjoy when the food is sugar-free and with less salt, less oil, less kaaram, and less tamarind??? :pout:
I just eat in order to live and CONTINUE to pester everyone here! :rolleyes:.

dear VR !
whenever a discussion about healthy food habit ,i would say even if a cat eats like an elephant it will not grow to elephant size.whatever the effort made by a sparrow it can not fly the height of an eagle. that is reality. eat according to energy requirement and you will be healthy.pasyikku sappitu rusyikku sappitathey
eating for taste to be avoided.
guruvayurappan

Someone had written to me that he/she got addicted to my blogs.
Tell me frankly now!
Is that good or bad? :decision:
Is it necessary or unnecessary??? :decision:
Will it make him/her a better person or worse than before??? :decision:

dear VR !
so we can say whatever we do which is not really needed may be termed as addiction .am i correct ?many of our elders were addict to filter coffee and they need meals
guruvayurappan

These days to get women with rural back ground, it is very difficult. Because they have
a strong association with a commercial motto. Even if you employ such women through
their associations, they will talk lot of rules and sometimes discuss about the package
for doing house cleaning and allied activities including cleaning of vessels, etc. Some of
their husbands are addicted to drinking and they will create problem sometimes or ask for
advance money. Some will demand either Tea or Coffee, even breakfast at times. They
wouldn't like to carry excess food if handed over. It is not easy to get a reliable maid
servant in Chennai.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

The latest news reported in The Times of India:
The house maids in Coimbatore at going to form an association. :grouphug:
Even without an association they can swirl us arond their little finger. :heh:
With the back up of an association...what is that they can't do now? :scared:

These days to get women with rural back ground, it is very difficult. Because they have
a strong association with a commercial motto. Even if you employ such women through
their associations, they will talk lot of rules and sometimes discuss about the package
for doing house cleaning and allied activities including cleaning of vessels, etc. Some of
their husbands are addicted to drinking and they will create problem sometimes or ask for
advance money. Some will demand either Tea or Coffee, even breakfast at times. They
wouldn't like to carry excess food if handed over. It is not easy to get a reliable maid
servant in Chennai.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

the most poisonous three letter word : ego - overcome it

The most important 3 letter word according to Renu is God.

So how do we combine both these sentences???

any suggestions???

The most important 3 letter word is God. Adore him!!!

or

the most poisonous 3 letter word is God. Dump him???

the most poisonous three letter word : ego - overcome it

The most important 3 letter word according to Renu is God.

So how do we combine both these sentences???

any suggestions???

The most important 3 letter word is God. Adore him!!!

or

the most poisonous 3 letter word is God. Dump him???

Ok I solved your problem!

Since the most Poisonous 3 lettered word is EGO...Just swallow it and we become the most important 3 lettered word..GOD.

Didn't Lord Shiva swallow Poison and is worshiped for that?

002.jpg

Last edited:
These are parallel proverbs with proper illustrations. I just post some here and there where they fit in. If you want to read them in sequence, you will have to visit my blog EAST MEETS WEST.
The link is <veenaaramani.wordpress.com>
dear VR !
thanks for the information. when you expressed the incidence of distributing sweet to your neighbours and the kind of reception received
i recollect my saying "when we voluntarily visit some body's house we looked down -valuvil ponaal jathikku ellappam " when the bridegroom is not demanding any thing ,he will be branded as having physical problem.that is mentality many people, sela nerankalil sela manitharkali
you can add the following reply give by that janmangal
mama is in pooja,mama or mami in thyanam (meditation ).when they attend phone also ,they will not have courtesy to know our no/name and simply say call afterwards. &cut the line abruptly.
guruvayurappan

Ok I solved your problem!

Since the most Poisonous 3 lettered word is EGO...Just swallow it and we become the most important 3 lettered word..GOD.

Didn't Lord Shiva swallow Poison and is worshiped for that?

002.jpg
renuka ji !
what a spontaneous reply. nice
guruvayurappan

Tit for tat?
May be I can't do it!

dear VR !
thanks for the information. when you expressed the incidence of distributing sweet to your neighbours and the kind of reception received
i recollect my saying "when we voluntarily visit some body's house we looked down -valuvil ponaal jathikku ellappam " when the bridegroom is not demanding any thing ,he will be branded as having physical problem.that is mentality many people, sela nerankalil sela manitharkali
you can add the following reply give by that janmangal
mama is in pooja,mama or mami in thyanam (meditation ).when they attend phone also ,they will not have courtesy to know our no/name and simply say call afterwards. &cut the line abruptly.
guruvayurappan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back