• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corollary:
All the people who are PERPETUALLY being misunderstood
can feel happy and one up now,
since they have BEEN proved great
by none other than Ralph Waldo Emerson.

வெற்றியின் கிகரத்தை எட்ட 20 படிகள்.

13. மற்றவர்களையும் அரவணைத்துச் செல்ல வேண்டும்.

14. வாய்ப்புக்களை எப்போதும் தவறவிடக் கூடாது.

15. எதையும் நாளை என்று தள்ளிப் போடக் கூடாது.

16. நேரத்தின் உண்மையான மதிப்பை உணருங்கள்.

A POINT to PONDER!!!
Am I really a
TIGRESS??? :decision: Lioness???

You are a Ring Master who trains both Tigress and Lionesses!!
Nothing is sexier than a female with a whip in her hand.

Pic shows a female ring master taming a Leopard(could not find one with a tiger or lion)

ringmaster,+female+lion+tamer+with+leopard.jpg

images

Taming WILD animals???
Making WILD animals of men???
A honest doubt.....!!!
Do animals love cleavages too???(drool)

Ha Ha Ha..I wanted to put this image initially but I thought it might make some WILD..so I did not!!LOL

BTW animals know that the human breast is a conglomerate of flesh and fat so they are the least bothered.
So animals know Bhajo Govindam better to us humans!!LOL

• नारीस्तनभर नाभीदेशंदृष्ट्वा मागामोहावेशम् .एतन्मांसावसादि विकारंमनसि विचिन्तय वारं वारम् .. ३..

Seeing the seductive female form, do not fall prey to frenzied delusion. That (female form) is (but) a modification of flesh and fat. Think well thus in your mind and again and again.

That is probably the reason why animals were worshiped. :hail:

They are not interested in any other species except for food. :hungry:

In their own species they are not interested except when it is the season to reproduce.

Man is the ONLY animal interested in every other species for food and

one's own species for enjoyment -irrespective of reason and season! :whoo:

Today I saw a boy in his teens getting aroused at the sight of a madam

old enough to be his grand mom- if not great grand mom!!! :doh:

Ha Ha Ha..I wanted to put this image initially but I thought it might make some WILD..so I did not!!LOL

BTW animals know that the human breast is a conglomerate of flesh and fat so they are the least bothered.
So animals know Bhajo Govindam better to us humans!!LOL

• नारीस्तनभर नाभीदेशंदृष्ट्वा मागामोहावेशम् .एतन्मांसावसादि विकारंमनसि विचिन्तय वारं वारम् .. ३..

Seeing the seductive female form, do not fall prey to frenzied delusion. That (female form) is (but) a modification of flesh and fat. Think well thus in your mind and again and again.

free apartment locating
https://www.vinceslist.com/
[email protected]
Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/06/02 at 1:54 AM
I was suggested this web website by my cousin. I�m not certain whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my issue. You�re incredible! Thanks! 635036

apartments
https://www.vinceslist.com/
[email protected]
Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/06/02 at 5:07 AM
I real delighted to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for : D also bookmarked . 894606

tuinlantaarn
jerusalemites.org/?p=1013 x
[email protected]
Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/06/03 at 8:13 AM
I visited plenty of site but I believe this 1 contains something extra in it in it 196141

the good stuff
shopintoronto.com/Toronto-PC-Service---Computer-R... x
[email protected]
Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/06/03 at 8:37 AM
Some truly good stuff on this internet web site , I like it. 22874

zwembroek
commandosketchbook.com/2011/08/marie-claire-happi... x
[email protected]
Un-spammed by visalakshiramaniSubmitted on 2012/06/03 at 8:58 AM
I wish I had a dime for every bad write-up I�ve read lately. I also wish other writers had your style and talent. Thank you. 194371

A good quality petty coat costs 175 Rs now!!! :shocked:
But sarees are available from Rs 100 onwards. :confused:
Time to change the name from PETTY coat to PRETTY coat :)
since it is costing a pretty penny! :popcorn:

images

Taming WILD animals???
Making WILD animals of men???
A honest doubt.....!!!
Do animals love cleavages too???(drool)

Sowbagyavathy VR Greetings.

That picture posted by you reminded me a song by Shania Twain. Called " I feel like a woman". (True... a true beauty should be able to bring the wild animal out of a man... if she can bring the animal out of him, that animal will love clevage and everything around the clevage....) .. Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman - YouTube

Cheers!

All women may not be really happy to be women! :pout:
Every gender has its plus as well as minus points. :decision:

Only the people in that gender will know them.
icon3.png

The grass is always greener on the other side. :)

இது எப்படி இருக்கு?

ஈமூ கோழி வளர்ப்பதைப் பற்றி
பெரிய பெரிய சுவர் விளம்பரம்!

"ஈமூ கோழி வளர்ப்பதைப் பற்றிய
விளம்பரத்தைப் பார்த்து ஏமாறாதீர்கள்!"

என்று இன்னொரு விளம்பரம்
அதன் அருகிலேயே! :rolleyes:

இது எப்படி இருக்கு?

நான்கு சகோதரர்கள்.

முதலவரும், மூன்றாமவரும்
இறையடி சேர்ந்து விட்டனர்.

நான்காமவரும் மறைந்தார்.
நாற்பது மைல் தொலைவில்

வசிக்கும் இரண்டாமவர்
பார்க்கச் செல்ல வில்லை!

பத்து அன்றும் செல்லவில்லை!
சுப ஸ்வீகாரம் அன்றும் அவர்

அந்த வீட்டுக்குச் செல்லவில்லை.
அந்த
த் தம்பியின் மனைவியே இவர்

வீட்டுக்கு வரவிரும்பியபோதும்
முகத்தில் அடித்தபோல சொன்னார் :hand:

"சாஸ்திரத்தில் அதற்கு இடமில்லை!" :nono:
சாஸ்திரம் என்ன ஒன் வே டிரா
பிக்கா? :shocked:

இவர்களுக்கு இல்லாத சாஸ்திரம் :mad:
அவர்களுக்கு மட்டும் எங்கிருந்து வந்தது???

Sowbagyavathy VR Greetings.

That picture posted by you reminded me a song by Shania Twain. Called " I feel like a woman". (True... a true beauty should be able to bring the wild animal out of a man... if she can bring the animal out of him, that animal will love clevage and everything around the clevage....) .. Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman - YouTube

Cheers!

Yet, she is more popular for this song "From this moment.." with nearly 30 million views compared to the 20 million for "I feel like a woman"!!
Fromthis moment on
Looks like serotonin-based responses still play a major role than testosterone-based experiences!!

Perhaps Raviji would like this more?

Last edited:
It is ages since I ate for ruchi. What ruchi can I enjoy when the food is sugar-free and with less salt, less oil, less kaaram, and less tamarind??? :pout:
I just eat in order to live and CONTINUE to pester everyone here! :rolleyes:.
alas !
madam VR !
i am eating as long as it is ruchi. if less tamarind,karam or vellam my in take will reduce . my wife say eat for your hunger and not for taste. my hungry will vanish and angry will appear.
guruvayurappan

Someone had written to me that he/she got addicted to my blogs.
Tell me frankly now!
Is that good or bad? :decision:
Is it necessary or unnecessary??? :decision:
Will it make him/her a better person or worse than before??? :decision:
addiction in any form is bad. let her favorite be reading your post that will make her better or it will make her to receive wrath of her family members.
guruvayurappan

These days to get women with rural back ground, it is very difficult. Because they have
a strong association with a commercial motto. Even if you employ such women through
their associations, they will talk lot of rules and sometimes discuss about the package
for doing house cleaning and allied activities including cleaning of vessels, etc. Some of
their husbands are addicted to drinking and they will create problem sometimes or ask for
advance money. Some will demand either Tea or Coffee, even breakfast at times. They
wouldn't like to carry excess food if handed over. It is not easy to get a reliable maid
servant in Chennai.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur
dear balu sir !
they are all members of self help magalir kuzhu .they know how to circulate money and they always get their salary in advance stating various reason which act as a cushion for continuing their work in that house.
such like our union leaders in government department, they will be simply tell story of generosity of some X(it may not be true),so that you will also do some favor to them out of ego in your self.they will praise you at cost of others
guruvayurappan

I refer to post # 1258. Point #12.

இரண்டு தாவல்களில் கிணற்றைத் தாண்ட முடியாது. does it mean it has to be done in one attempt? If we fail in the first attempt, there can't be a second attempt; we will be in the well ( like the old joke mails.. I am well and I hope you are in the same well!..) Kindly explain, please. Thank you.

Cheers!
dear raghy sir !
the doubt came to mind also (we can not jumb the well in two attempts ) we heard usually arai kinaru thandiyathupol ! great people thinks alike !oh i am great and you are also great aha ! aha!!

guruvayurappan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back