• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

Taken from the book " Wisdom of the Shamans"

The primary attachments we have are to our own beliefs and ideas,and they become potentially dangerous when we make them part of our identity.When this happens you can no longer see your belief as simply a belief, but as "the way things really are."
If you become this attached to a belief and that belief is threatened, you can become fanatical about it.
The truth is that beliefs and ideas exist in one place: the human mind.
They are not " out there" in the world, but rather the filter by which everything we perceive gets sorted. If left unchecked,they are how we can corrupt the world"

Ok Sravna, all of us are guilty of the above.
But when we have a chance to step out of self imposed attachment why do you want to get addicted to self created of suffering of waiting to see the downfall of the west or USA?
Let things be..whatever meant to happen per Dharma will happen..just rest your mind a little.

Its self torture honestly.
You can take steps to help yoyrself.
There are many people in the world who have psychological issues who have no access to anyone to give them some words of wisdom from various traditions in the world be it organized religion or Shamanism.
Here in the forum daily you can read something or the other which could aid you but yet at times no attempt is made.
I know at times our own thoughts can over power us but more powerful than thought waves is our atma.

Kindly cultivate some form of dharana then progress to dhyana under a Guru.

NATO is making a mistake by trying to get into the war. They should understand that Putin has more macho power than all the NATO leaders put together.

NATO is making a mistake by trying to get into the war. They should understand that Putin has more macho power than all the NATO leaders put together.
Why bother about Putin.
Isnt the situation in India worrisome?
The recent Udaipur case is really so sad and hard to digest.
The post mortem reports of the victim is really difficult to imagine the pain he went through.

Why care about Macho Putin.
None of these guys are saints.

Dont waste your time on politicians.

What is your solution for India?
India has been seeing so much unrest of late..never expected it to escalate to the horrific Udaipur case.

Why bother about Putin.
Isnt the situation in India worrisome?
The recent Udaipur case is really so sad and hard to digest.
The post mortem reports of the victim is really difficult to imagine the pain he went through.

Why care about Macho Putin.
None of these guys are saints.

Dont waste your time on politicians.

What is your solution for India?
India has been seeing so much unrest of late..never expected it to escalate to the horrific Udaipur case.
Dear Renuka,

I have a solution for India but I am not going to talk about it now. More later.

I retract all of my comments on USA. I am sorry they were uttered in the heat of the moments. My public apologies. I really want to focus on spirituality.

I want to wind up this thread though on a little wry note. There is definitely hope for our world as the future can only get better. Absolutely no reference to any group but only to the nature of our times.

Just an update on the war between synthetic and natural telepathy. The physical energies sent by America and Co have reached the transcending level and have zero impact now. This is a proof there is a limit to the heights of physical energy. They are now desperately sending negative thoughts which are also gradually losing effect. A befitting end.

Latest ads

Back