• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Myth of Brahmin Suppression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thoughts there.

1. Brahmins must raise above the ordinary by sticking on to their dharma and prove their excellence in whatever field they are in to.

2. They must, they must get stronger. A strong mind in a strong body is the right combination. Once this strength is ensured, we would have solved 50% of the problems. It is Strength that we need now. No creamy talks will help.

3. We need an organization, a non-profit one, whose every transactions are clear as the mineral water to whoever wants to see. Then the Brahmin community should come forward in contributing to that organization from all over the world.

4. This fund should be used for the welfare of Brahmins and other castes. I have to stress other castes here because they too are below poverty line and they need our help like we need theirs. We must teach them Sanskrit and the Vedas. This will rule out the missionaries' atrocities slowly, but surely.

5. The side-effect of the above action will ensure that the lost-respect of Brahmin cult will be regained. Yes, my dear brethren. Most of the brahmins do not bother about caste and creed. But once they are humiliated about their caste, they react back.

6. It is true that the Brahmins have done atrocities too, in treating people based on caste, untouchability etc. I have listened to elders saying that the person who brings vegetables and green will come and shout in the corner of Agraharam where the Maami's will close the deal first. Then this guy keeps the vegetables and green in a place where the 'heaven-descended' maami's will spray water (purifying!! LOL) and take them for cooking. This was true indeed. These sort of things gained great dis-respect to our community.

7. Above all, where is the unity in Brahmins? It is quite obvious that we are in trouble just because we do not have unity.

Implementation?

1. What are the action steps we can take to form such an organization? How about a new one like BharatBrahmins or whatever name? I know Thambraas is doing a great job but we need a more powerful organization where Thambraas ofcourse will be a part.

2. Can we all come up with a brain-storiming session to bring in even more ideas? There are a great set of intellects already here in these forums and I am sure we can make best use of them.

3. Action please. Bharath Mata is in a deep sleep as Swami Vivekananda said. It is the duty of Brahmins to wake her up and put her back to glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back