• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The body structure of our Vadyars

Status
Not open for further replies.
The body structurs of our Vadyars.

to Rvji, Ramachandranji and all, good going on discussion, I feel they should go for GYM and reduce thier weight. As for as I am concerend that Vadyars(my vadyar) says that they are not having PF, Gratutity,med allowences etc,thats why they are collecting very high money. We also do things by mear fear that some thing will happen if we donot performe the rituals. Nothing to happen. The best way to provide food to the real hungry person on that day, and dont see by him by cast and gread, see him as a human and provide food. Only TB's struggle with their Traditions.Now we have to think postively. s.r.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back