• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thanks to TB- Meeting with DrSundaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic... Will plan accordingly. We will materialise this soon... What about your presence in that meeting??? If you are also there it will be nice I think. Well today only this we planned, so we can take time of our own and certainly materialise this atleast before this year-end. I think we too need atleast 4-5 hours for our chat. because, introducing among ourselves itself takes lot of time. Might be that will be the first time seeing people who are very close to us by this forum... So many things to share in person, lots and lots to chat... Will consider all the things, takes the suggestion from elders, gets the support from youngsters, and finish this task successful...

Pranams

Whether married life will be like this??? The laugh of sharma ji, Kunjuppu sir and sundaram uncle are telling something indirectly... Whats that??? Are u people giving us some alerts??

Pranams

Certain things could not explained and should not be explained.

Yaam Petra Inbam, Ivvaiyagam yaavum peruga :)

All the best

hi folks,
i miss u all .....im very far from u guys....but my thoughts always with
u.......my blessings for all ambis/pon kulandaigulukkum..
im in USA ...after crossing atlantic occean....i miss nice
coffee/ with aratti adikkal....please upload nice photographs about the events....
so that we can see own celebration....sojji/bhajji unda?

regards
tbs

Last edited:
hi folks,
i miss u all .....im very far from u guys....but my thoughts always with
u.......my blessings for all ambis/pon kulandaigulukkum..
im in USA ...after crossing atlantic occean....i miss nice
coffee/ with aratti adikkal....please upload nice photographs about the events....
so that we can see own celebration....sojji/bhajji unda?

regards
tbs

We will definitely upload photos and event summary.

Please plan your visit next time during a swayamvaram function.

All the best

Sri Sharma ji,

I love to attend this Swayamwaram and meet all our members in person who all would be possibly attending this event.

I am really regretting now for having postponed my yearly vacation for 2 months. I am supposed to be in Chennai right now till November end, as last year.

But this time I have postponed it till January due to various personal and official reasons. I will be travelling to Chennai from Dubai on 8th January for a month time.

My parents would be attending the Swayamwaram on behalf of myself and my brother..

Kindly excuse me for my inability to attend the Swayamwaram...

Cheers...

RAVI

Nothing like that sharma ji... Am sorry. Me too like Ravi only on this occassion as I am out of station on November 22. But, I will try my level best to finish the job soon and meet all our forum members to meet at evening. Sharma ji, why dont we arrange a separate meeting for our forum people only (only chatting...). This is what we are discussing. Nothing great. You people are doing this for a noble cause on Nov 22. We people are thinking for just a chit-chat. Hahahahaha (neenga mattum than siripela???)

Ramani sir,
We won't leave you people. At each and every step we will disturb you, will seek elder's coments and experiences. Because, you people can guide as very well. So that we can pass that to next generation. Only thing is the meeting between us should be filled with enjoyment. Thats the conclusion. Might be I will consult ravi in this regard as he too wish to participate in that meeting. Let things get materialize with you elder's blessings might be in the year-end or in january after ravi's arrival...

Pranams

Durga,

We are always at your service. I am always proud of your knowledge and modesty. I think youngsters like you, Praveen,C.Ravi and others should contribute regularly to our community development. If we all unite, we can achieve lot of great things.

When I first suggested `swayamvaram', I kept in mind all the youngsters like you. I am on the verge of my retirement and would like to devote my time mostly for charitable work. I request all our youngsters to join the effort so that we can achieve greater things.

There are lot of middle aged people like Sri Swaminatha Sharma having very good knowledge, matured age and experience. Let us make use of their services.

Our community is dwindling in Tamilnadu and India but still vast majority continue to thrive here. We have to take care of them particularly poor and downtrodden. Let us try to lift them out of poverty.

All the best

Dear Ramani Uncle

I wish to help by any means. Not only for just meetings and chattings, for noble causes too. Iam willing to educate poor children both for their studies and also in teaching them slokas and other things. If possible will take classes fo them. Any sorta help am ready to do uncle. But, I dont know the right place and right persons in need of my help. Now I got you, You can guide and mould me to those activities. Although I cant much do monetary helps at present, I can help people through my education and physical help. Iam eagerly waiting for my research work to get completed, which I expect to finish by this year-end. After which, I can totally serve with you in all deeds. Before which also, if by means my help is required please notify me uncle. I will try my level best to serve people. Am not so particular about our community alone. Let we try our level best to serve humanity and stand as an example for other communities too. (our moto itself is sarve jana sugino bavanthu... na uncle). But, somehow when I saw poor people from our community, I feel much pity for them. Although serving others will be good deed, we should first serve our people (Thanaku minji than dhanamum dharmamum; Am I right uncle). So, for any noble cause you can notify me uncle. I will try my level best to stand behind you.

Pranams

Thanks Durga,

You please complete your research work first. I shall definitely involve you in good charitable activities.

I am already associated with the following school

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/sponso...da-vidyalaya-andal-mantapam-pazhaverkadu.html

It is in Tsunami affected area where mostly children of fisherman community belonging to all religions are studying.

You can teach Devaram, Thiruvachagam, Divya Prabhandam etc to the children in your spare time. Money is not required and spreading your knowledge is enough. When you are free, I shall take you to the school situated 60 KM north of Chennai.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back