• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Watch: PM Narendra Modi gets emotional as govt scheme beneficiary thanks him

vembuv

Ofcourse, Anti-Modi or Modi bashers may have different view….

Watch: PM Narendra Modi gets emotional as govt scheme beneficiary thanks him

"I haven't seen God, but I see you as God," a beneficiary of the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadi Pariyojana told Prime Minister Narendra Modi today. Here's what happened next.

1583568438026.png

Prime Minister Narendra Modi grew visibly emotional today when a government scheme beneficiary broke down as she lavished praise on him.

"I haven't seen God, but I see you as God. Many, many thanks to you." the woman said during an interaction between PM
Modi and beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadi Pariyojana (PMBJP).

The woman, Deepa Shah, spoke to him from Dehradun, Uttarakhand.

It was clear that PM Modi was deeply moved and close to tears -- his head was bowed for a moment or two. But he remained composed. Here's the video.

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back