• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Terror attacks, violence and crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good I do agree. But I am not keen on advertisement as my goal is not to make money but to make like minded think, relate and possibly benefit from my posts and help those who believe in spirituality.
I too don't SELL my ideas!! :lol:

I share them with friends here but still give proofs, whenever needed!
icon3.png

BTW, getting certificates from your clients is ONLY to show us that 'spiritual energy' emerging

from you, can cure chronic illness and will not have side effects like allopathy drugs! :)

P.S: Just now, I posted the pic. of my keyboard with big fonts, in 'Ideas...' thread and it is E Z to type in dim light, due to clouds! :cool:

To save 'power', I don't switch on the electric lamps at day time!!

Peace, I do not want to start a fight between western medicine and ayurveda or spiritual power but if there can be a healthy debate I am willing to participate

Peace, I do not want to start a fight between western medicine and ayurveda or spiritual power but if there can be a healthy debate I am willing to participate

There is no debate...you have already made up your mind that western med is a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back