• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sushma Swaraj's witty response to man who wanted fridge fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy complains to Samsung about his defective fridge to Samsung..They are not ready to replace that...So he forwards to good samaritan External affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj who helps NRI's in distress! Look at her nice response! People are now looking to her as the Rajinikanth says another tweet and the guy who complained gets lot of bashing in Twitter!

Sushma Swaraj's witty response to man who wanted fridge fixed

June 14, 2016 13:00

Foreign minister Sushma Swaraj clearly has a sense of humour. The minister who is extremely active on social media has always reached out to the Indian diaspora in distress, especially those stuck in war-ravaged Yemen. Distress tweets to her handle almost always get a reply and the minister gets her office to act on them and rescue Indians stuck in distant shores.

But even she must have rubbed her eyes in disbelief at the tweet she received yesterday from a man called Venkat.

He tweeted: ‏@M_VenkatM @irvpaswan @SushmaSwaraj Samsung REFRIGERATOR (RT28K3922RZ/HL), bearing serial # (03E04PAH201870M). @Samsung_IN is forcing me go for repair.
wanted his defective refrigerator replaced.

The man also tagged the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Ram Vilas Paswan in the tweet.

The external affairs minister promptly responded to the tweete: "Brother I cannot help you in matters of a Refrigerator. I am very busy with human beings in distress."

Full marks to Ms Swaraj!

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...fridge-fixed/8261b5abe7680718f708937f1cc6be8f

Last edited:
The external affairs minister promptly responded to the tweete: "Brother I cannot help you in matters of a Refrigerator. I am very busy with human beings in distress."

Its a valid honest response...but I do not see wit in it...I thought the reply would involve the clever usage of words related to temperature.

Last edited:
It appears the main intention / expectation of the tweeter Venkat is not SUSHMA would interfere in this matter and do help; but the officials of Samsung who have not attending to his problems hither to been might get tension out of this adverse publicity for their brand name and come forward to redress his grievance.
In BJP'S parlance this is a "wake up" call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back