• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Yantram pooja

Hello all,
Recently I have been told by an astrologer to install Sri Yantram at home and perform pooja everyday. I am based in Malleswaram Bangalore and do not have many contacts to find out where to get a proper and accurate Sri yantra. There are many available online however I am not inclined to order one. Can anyone suggest where I can order or get it and if anyone can help me consecrate the yantra and energise it.
Thanks
Pavithra

Hello all,
Recently I have been told by an astrologer to install Sri Yantram at home and perform pooja everyday. I am based in Malleswaram Bangalore and do not have many contacts to find out where to get a proper and accurate Sri yantra. There are many available online however I am not inclined to order one. Can anyone suggest where I can order or get it and if anyone can help me consecrate the yantra and energise it.
Thanks
Pavithra
Call me đź“ž 9845128400

www.bhaskara prakasha ashram, you will get all things there . initiation free and good follow up. they are having branch also in bangalore. I am also a sri vidhya upasakar doing nava avarana puja for sri chakram for the past forty years. living in sarjapur raod. yamera village in krystal complex x. bangalore.

Latest ads

Back