• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Chakra Yantram in Oregon(USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
. let us see what sort of comments I get - srinivasan

"

What type of comments do you seek?

BTW I remember reading something like this in a Sanskrit magazine but not about this Yantra but another Yantra in some part of India seen via satellite images.

Then also a view of the 7 hills of Tirupathi from high up in air and turned to the side revealed a human face that looked like Lord Vishnu.

Lots more..its like crop circles that appear and no one knows why and how.

UFO?? or God? or God knows?

Last edited:
This stuff was circling around in whatsapp... one of my colleagues mentioned this to me about a week ago, and I tried to find out more info from the net. All information that is available seems to be dubious, at best.

My view – all these are a result of paranormal activities, where strong energy vortex can create such physical imprints/patterns. For eg, as I said earlier, if you strongly remember someone, then they too will start thinking about you. So you can communicate across vast distances through concentrating energy via mind/thought control. This is the same concept we use in our Astrology, where certain planetary combination creates favorable energy/results vs some combination creating negative energy/results.So such energy concentration can occur in the world by various mechanisms occurring in weather patterns, under ground activities, volcanos, energy outbursts from galaxies/stars, etc.. & all these can create such paranormal experiences. All living & non living objects have a certain energy level & all events in this world are a result of this complex interaction of these energy levels/vortex !!

My view – all these are a result of paranormalactivities, where strong energy concentration/vortex can create such physicalimprints/patterns. Like a suddenexplosion that happens in a seemingly calm area !!

For eg, as I said earlier, if you strongly remembersomeone, then they too will start thinking about you. So you can communicateacross vast distances through concentrating energy via mind/thought control.This is the same concept we use in our Astrology, where certain planetary combinationcreates favorable energy/results vs some combination creating negativeenergy/results.

So such energy concentration can occur in the world byvarious mechanisms occurring in weather patterns, under ground activities,volcanos, energy outbursts from galaxies/stars, etc.. & all these cancreate such paranormal experiences.

All living & non living objects have a certain energylevel & all events in this world are a result of this complex interaction ofthese energy levels/vortex !!

Our ancient Rishis were able to transcend & see the differentworlds using mind control via intense meditation. That’s why there are manytexts talking about multiple planes of existence – 7 to 9 planes, multiple worlds– some talk about 37 worlds, Souls transiting different worlds, Soul clusters etc…

My view is it is possible to mind travel across time, differentworlds & our ancients seem to have done it & that’s why they place suchgreat emphasis on controlling the mind.

well I have gone through various coments. yes everyone has different view. no doubt, it is a phenomina or new phenomina. waiting to see more comments - srinivasan

what is your opinion? may I know?
. well my opinion is not important; yet I am of the opinion that coming up of "Sri Chakra Yatram" in Oregon of all the places has its significance. I remember PM Modi mentioned in his address to Australian Parliament that India and Australia was one land some years years ago. I remember having seen in Grand Cannian Mountain in USA shapes of Lingam, Buddha and some other Hindu idols. In other words, the whole earth has something to do with Hinduism. I may be wrong. I leave it to the TBS friends to sort it out - srinivasan

. well my opinion is not important; yet I am of the opinion that coming up of "Sri Chakra Yatram" in Oregon of all the places has its significance. I remember PM Modi mentioned in his address to Australian Parliament that India and Australia was one land some years years ago. I remember having seen in Grand Cannian Mountain in USA shapes of Lingam, Buddha and some other Hindu idols. In other words, the whole earth has something to do with Hinduism. I may be wrong. I leave it to the TBS friends to sort it out - srinivasan

I feel we Hindus tend to "imagine" that everything is Hindu.

I personally feel the Universe is neutral and does not have a religion.

I remember PM Modi mentioned in his address to Australian Parliament that India and Australia was one land some years years ago. - srinivasan

Yes...the Dingo is actually a relative of the Indian wolf.

BTW isnt the whole world just one huge mass of land?

After all continents might be separated by the sevens seas but the whole world is connected by the ocean floor.

I feel we Hindus tend to "imagine" that everything is Hindu.

I personally feel the Universe is neutral and does not have a religion.
. well I agree Universe has no religion. but yet, hindusim as a way of life has spread in various parts of the Universe. One of my Mxican friends mentioned that their language Spanish has some connections with Sanskrit, the ancient Hindu language. I studied number of world languages, let alone of Indian languages, sanskrit has connection everywhere. it leads to hindusim influence - srinivasan

. well I agree Universe has no religion. but yet, hindusim as a way of life has spread in various parts of the Universe. One of my Mxican friends mentioned that their language Spanish has some connections with Sanskrit, the ancient Hindu language. I studied number of world languages, let alone of Indian languages, sanskrit has connection everywhere. it leads to hindusim influence - srinivasan

Indo-European group of languages have a common origin ..so you Mexican friend is right.

Many other languages too are spiced with Sanskrit words even though they do not come under the Indo-European group of Languages.For example I know Malay well(my countries national language)..the language has many loaned words of Sanskrit and Arabic and some Tamil/Hindi words too even though it is NOT an Indo-European Language.

That way even Tamil is NOT an Indo-European Language..yet we see many Sanskrit words.

So all these shows free flow of influence becos of trade and human migration.

Furthermore even though languages of North of India for example Hindi is said to be an off shoot of Indo-European group of languages its grammar structure does not include Neuter in its gender unlike Sanskrit but as far as I know German has neuter gender for its words.

Also as far as I know only Sanskrit has dual and other Indo-European Languages in India only has Singular and Plural.

Personally I would like to see mankind as just humans and not try to Hinduize the whole world.

I feel Hindus these days try to extend the borders of Hinduism beyond their imagination.

For example in the case of the Yezidi tribe..just becos their practices seem similar to Hindu practices everyone is getting excited that they are Hindus!

As far as I know no Yezidi has claimed to be a Hindu.

Get what I mean?

Once upon a time the world could have had a common culture hence similar practices were seen.

I would like to call that culture HUMANITY and not add an "Ism" to it and try to make everyting a religion.

True freedom is being even religion free.

reply to No.13, as far as I know Yezidies follow zoroshitian believe although they are comnsidered to be a muslim sect, but sunny/shia muslims degrade them and try to demolish them. also pure tamil has no sanskrit words but brahmins' tamil has lots of sanskrit words. I am from North India. so I can tell y that Hindi spoken in delhi is mixed with urdu whereas hindi spoken in eastern UP like Banaras etc has different dialect. y r right hindi has no neuter gender but sanskrit and also german have. when China can claim Arunachal Pradesh and Tibet why not India can claim entire subcontinent plus afganisthan and Iran which were under Great KIng Ashoka. yes, it is not practical now and unthinkable. I also agree 'tue freedon is being even religion free but religion imbibes decipline. I think religion is must but let us accept all religions. let us not hate any religion. I read articles about Islam; some advocate force and some dont. - srinivasan

reply to No.13, as far as I know Yezidies follow zoroshitian believe although they are comnsidered to be a muslim sect, but sunny/shia muslims degrade them and try to demolish them. also pure tamil has no sanskrit words but brahmins' tamil has lots of sanskrit words. I am from North India. so I can tell y that Hindi spoken in delhi is mixed with urdu whereas hindi spoken in eastern UP like Banaras etc has different dialect. y r right hindi has no neuter gender but sanskrit and also german have. when China can claim Arunachal Pradesh and Tibet why not India can claim entire subcontinent plus afganisthan and Iran which were under Great KIng Ashoka. yes, it is not practical now and unthinkable. I also agree 'tue freedon is being even religion free but religion imbibes decipline. I think religion is must but let us accept all religions. let us not hate any religion. I read articles about Islam; some advocate force and some dont. - srinivasan

India claiming Iran & Afghanistan may be only an aspiration as they are hardcore Islamic and terrorist infested...We need to make India a great place to live before aspiring other territories

[h=1]Mystery in the Alvord Desert[/h] Reprinted with permission from Atlantis Rising
by Jeane Manning
The mystery in the Alvord desert hit TV newscasts years ago, but the story behind it contains ideas whose time may have come. Since ancient times, art has been a doorway to other levels of life. Could art now assist us toward a more harmonious level? The untold story sparks such questions.
An Air National Guard reconnaissance pilot flying over a remote part of the southeast-Oregon desert in September of 1990 spotted a huge, perfectly-made geometric design on an old lake bed. Experts identified it as a Sri Yantra, symbol for the mother spirit of nature, venerated in India. This was the first time it had been drawn at a scale of nearly one-quarter-mile across. A closer look showed no tire tracks or footprints, so some excitedly claimed that aliens made it. Newspapers from coast to coast carried aerial photos, and television stations beamed it to the world.

When the hubbub forced artist Bill Witherspoon of Iowa to come forward and set the record straight, he was met with disbelief. He claimed that he and a few friends carved the design on the salt flat with a man-pulled plow! An architectural expert said that was impossible; it would have required sophisticated surveying equipment and cost at least $100,000. Regardless, a government bureau fined Bill $100 for unauthorized use of public land. Other angry voices accused him of cultural appropriation, defacing the environment or hoaxing a crop circle. What’s the true story of why artists toiled in the scorching heat?

For more refer this link

Mystery in the Alvord Desert | Changing Power

He claimed that he and a few friends carved the design on the salt flat with a man-pulled plow!

Ask the guys for a repeat performance in Iowa or in Rann of Kutch. Will bring in more tourists for the Rann of Kutch Utsav.

. also pure tamil has no sanskrit words but brahmins' tamil has lots of sanskrit words.

I beg to differ...Its not only TB tamil that has Sanskrit words...even Madras Bhashai has Sanskrit words..for example Kasmalam (கஸ்மாலம்)is frequently used as an abusive word is a Sanskrit word.

Madras Bhashai also has Hindi/Arabic influence for example :Bēmānī(பேமானி)
which is from Hindi/Arabic meaning Be-Iman(Without Iman) and also the word Bējār(பேஜாறு)
again from Hindi.

As I said earlier, Sanskrit is one of the Dravidian languages, so we cannot split Sanskrit & Tamil words separately, they both have borrowed from each other. Sanskrit pronunciation is identical to Dravidian, agreed by all researchers, & it was only found in Southern states. Dravidian languages in generally have borrowed & similarly influenced Greek, Latin, Aramaic extensively.

REf 18, well Madras bashai has always slanck. had the NBs knows these r sanskrit works, they would not have used - srinivasan

I beg to differ...Its not only TB tamil that has Sanskrit words...even Madras Bhashai has Sanskrit words..for example Kasmalam (கஸ்மாலம்)is frequently used as an abusive word is a Sanskrit word.

Madras Bhashai also has Hindi/Arabic influence for example :Bēmānī(பேமானி)
which is from Hindi/Arabic meaning Be-Iman(Without Iman) and also the word Bējār(பேஜாறு)
again from Hindi.

hi

in sanskrit....kasmala dhooshitam......am i correct?....lah...

REf 18, well Madras bashai has always slanck. had the NBs knows these r sanskrit works, they would not have used - srinivasan

why would NB not want to use Sanskrit words when they walk around with Sanskrit names?

I think you are not too accurate in your observation.

Go out and throw and stone in a crowd in TN and it will surely fall on some Krishnan or Raman or Subramaniam or Sekhar or Suresh or Ramesh or Gopi.

But throw you stone well.. just better make sure your stone does not fall on a Paal Pandi or Pattasu Balu..(here again Pattasu Balu has a 50% Sanskrit name)!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back