• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spirituality transcends Physicality

sravna

Spirituality transcends Physicality

Atman is Brahman proclaimed our ancient sages. In other words human soul is divine ran the gamut of all our theories of spirituality.

But with gradual establishment and entrenchment of science and technology as the means of knowledge and development of the society, spirituality lost the veneration it held in the yesteryears and plays a second fiddle to science.

But truth has its way to seep out. As a practitioner of spirituality, I now stand as a witness in what would be considered the destination of spirituality and as crossing of frontier by science.

The concept of moksha or liberation of soul from the physical world is a central one in Spirituality. Basically the soul moves from the worldly realm into the spiritual realm and merges with the timeless divine. If one can imagine a jargon of science for this phenomenon, one would say that there is a transcending energy beyond which normal energies cease to operate. In other words the frequency of the energy at the level would be so high that they would be consumed in the extremely small window of reality called the Planck level.

That's what really transpired in my case too. I accidentally figured out my spiritual and telepathic capabilities about a decade back. I also discovered that the power of the energy started to increase.

Simultaneously as another mystery it would be opposed by an inexplicable disintegrating energy. The spiritual energy would rally on and so would the mysterious energy.

The saga has been going on for over a decade and now stands at a point where the effects of the opposing energy have been dwindling over the past several weeks. Now the adverse effects have mostly vanished.

My reading is that there is a transcendant level set in nature beyond which normal physical forces such as gravitation, electromagnetism etc cease to operate. Beyond that level they merge into the timeless divine.

The existence of reality beyond the physical level is amply proved. I call the higher realm divine because of the healing nature of spiritual energy which persists into that realm. The opposing energy on the other hand is marked by disintegrating qualities and hence would not proceed beyond the transcendant level.

My own spiritual level can be scientifically tested and I can say with great conviction that no physical energy whether in nature or produced in a laboratory can now prevail over the spiritual energy.

The discovery of transcendant level in nature and corresponding level of energy potentially existing in self should set ablaze the curiosity of both the scientific and the spiritual community. Further exploration of this is bound to produce deep truths hidden in nature and in our own self.

It seems that the transcendant energy has a range. The intensity, frequency, duration of the opposing physical energy started dwindling some time back and the energy is about to vanish.

Most of us are not comfortable with the supernatural because it is not natural or normal according to laws of science. But we are ok with anti natural things especially when driven by science and technology because it gives us a feeling albeit false of upper hand even over nature. The urge to control but not be receptive to alternate views underlie this behaviour.

So funny people can be when they don't see blatant contradictions and believe they are perfectly logical.

Last edited:
Most of us are not comfortable with the supernatural because it is not natural or normal according to laws of science. But we are ok with anti natural things especially when driven by science and technology because it gives us a feeling albeit false of upper hand even over nature. The urge to control but not be receptive to alternate views underlie this behaviour.

So funny people can be when they don't see blatant contradictions and believe they are perfectly logical.
Sravna,
I learnt a new thing a few days ago.
I was watching a video where a Sufi Sheikh was teaching on how to do introspection.

He said to write down what we dislike about other people.
Then ask ourselves why we dislike it.

He gave examples ..some of us dislike show offs who are rich and powerful who flaunt their wealth.

Some of us dislike intelligent people who are always ahead of others.
Some of us dislike people who try to suck up to those in power and get their way and suppress others.

Then the Sheikh said...the actual reason we hate all these is because we actually subconsciously desire to be the person we dislike.
We crave to be in power..in control..high and mighty.

He then said once we identify what we hate about others..pray to God to help us go beyond all that hidden desires in ourselves.

He said a person who does not have dislikes or hate of anything is unaffected by the behavior of others because there is nothing in him anymore that can resonate with any other person.

I have started to practice that.
For eg I dislike fights and arguments that distrupt peace and harmony.

So I asked myself..why do I actually dislike anything that distrupts the balance?
Is it because I secretly wish to be tyrant but I dont have the guts to be one and dislike it because another person gets to be a tyrant?
I dont really know for sure.
So I prayed to God to help erase my intolerance to imbalance so that external factors dont affect me.

I feel you should try this too..there are surely some unresolved issues in all of us.

Spirituality isnt about likes and dislikes..its about going beyond that.

Sravna,
I learnt a new thing a few days ago.
I was watching a video where a Sufi Sheikh was teaching on how to do introspection.

He said to write down what we dislike about other people.
Then ask ourselves why we dislike it.

He gave examples ..some of us dislike show offs who are rich and powerful who flaunt their wealth.

Some of us dislike intelligent people who are always ahead of others.
Some of us dislike people who try to suck up to those in power and get their way and suppress others.

Then the Sheikh said...the actual reason we hate all these is because we actually subconsciously desire to be the person we dislike.
We crave to be in power..in control..high and mighty.

He then said once we identify what we hate about others..pray to God to help us go beyond all that hidden desires in ourselves.

He said a person who does not have dislikes or hate of anything is unaffected by the behavior of others because there is nothing in him anymore that can resonate with any other person.

I have started to practice that.
For eg I dislike fights and arguments that distrupt peace and harmony.

So I asked myself..why do I actually dislike anything that distrupts the balance?
Is it because I secretly wish to be tyrant but I dont have the guts to be one and dislike it because another person gets to be a tyrant?
I dont really know for sure.
So I prayed to God to help erase my intolerance to imbalance so that external factors dont affect me.

I feel you should try this too..there are surely some unresolved issues in all of us.

Spirituality isnt about likes and dislikes..its about going beyond that.
Dear Renuka,

I agree. When you are developed spiritually you go beyond likes and dislikes. The problem happens when others try to interfere with that balance and then you need to respond. You see they not only try to interfere with specific persons but try to thrust their force upon everyone. It becomes a problem for everyone. Then you really need to respond especially when you are accorded with capabilities by God that can make you effectively respond.

That's what I am doing. But still being very gentle as I am waiting for the consummation of the capabilities. Force can only be corrected by force removing ability.

Dear Renuka,

I agree. When you are developed spiritually you go beyond likes and dislikes. The problem happens when others try to interfere with that balance and then you need to respond. You see they not only try to interfere with specific persons but try to thrust their force upon everyone. It becomes a problem for everyone. Then you really need to respond especially when you are accorded with capabilities by God that can make you effectively respond.

That's what I am doing. But still being very gentle as I am waiting for the consummation of the capabilities. Force can only be corrected by force removing ability.
Sravna...there is no need to respond.
The respond is the reaction in us.
We can only change ourselves and not others.

No Renuka. You would be right as I said if they don't interfere. It becomes imperative to respond if they do. They can't have their cake and eat it too as they say.

Sravna...there is no need to respond.
The respond is the reaction in us.
We can only change ourselves and not others.
Renuka,

You cannot do whatever you want to others and go scot free. There needs to be accountability and you have to pay for your misdeeds.

I wouldn't be bothered about changing them if they are harmless.

My experience shows technology has a limit. Our technology is tuned to using and producing physical energy. We really need to shed our prejudice against spirituality and investigate it if we are to progress beyond a certain point. Let's not make it a personal or a group thing. Truth is same for all. Let's embrace truth.

Last edited:
My experience shows technology has a limit. Our technology is tuned to using and producing physical energy. We really need to shed our prejudice against spirituality and investigate it if we are to progress beyond a certain point. Let's not make it a personal or a group thing. Truth is same for all. Let's embrace truth.
Everything has a limit Sravna..including spirituality.
As long as we keep filling our minds with perceptions that we are limitless, we are going nowhere.

We have to drop the idea of being "something".
Its not easy to be " nothing".
Truth too is subjective..what one person sees as Truth might not be the same as another person's perception.

The perception of Truth of various religions do differ greatly though they occasionally have similar points.
The Truth from an Advaitin view is totally different from that of a Dvaitin.

Need I say more?
So why should we mentally " torture' ourselves?
Just choose a path that jives and follow that, drop all thoughts of spiritual powers etc.
Just focus on God.

Dear Renuka,

I never ever think of spiritual powers. Even when I want to see changes happen I would like to use only minimum power otherwise that would be forced change. People need to understand their wrong path and only then real change can happen.

Dear Renuka,

I never ever think of spiritual powers. Even when I want to see changes happen I would like to use only minimum power otherwise that would be forced change. People need to understand their wrong path and only then real change can happen.
Actually every human has the innate capacity to bloom.
The innate capacity frankly speaking is auto regulatory and doesnt really need another person to make it bloom too.

A thousand avatars and prophets may come but no change can be brought about unless one realizes the innate capacity by themselves.

Just like how you realized it yourself, everyone else some day will realize it too.

So why keep thinking of wanting others to know about this change...you used the word " People NEED to understand"..this shows force.

Have you asked yourself " why others havent all changed yet despite the fact that India is one of the holiest place on earth with some many siddhas,avatars, acharyas,rishis etc yet not everyone is realized"?

Hasnt it dawned upon you that there is a higher power that determines the right time for each person?

So why want to think of being an example for others?
Focus on yourself..once you fully transform, your frequency would change and that would subtly harmonize yourself and those near you.

Spiritually is a rose that blooms silently in the frequency of fragrance...it isnt a tsunami.

Yes Renuka innate capacity is there. But physical world requires interactions and even use of force many a time to make people realise that capacity. Differences are there only to rise above them but after interactions and exchanges.

Please don't underestimate the purpose of force in spirituality though divinity tries to put off the use of force till the very end.

Yes Renuka innate capacity is there. But physical world requires interactions and even use of force many a time to make people realise that capacity. Differences are there only to rise above them but after interactions and exchanges.

Please don't underestimate the purpose of force in spirituality though divinity tries to put off the use of force till the very end.
You havent really got my point.
If God wills anyone can get awakened.
Its between God and a human.
If you could realize it without the need of anyone else telling you anything, another person too could attain what you have attained.

You havent really got my point.
If God wills anyone can get awakened.
Its between God and a human.
If you could realize it without the need of anyone else telling you anything, another person too could attain what you have attained.
Yes Renuka you are correct. But experiences of each are different. It about sharing and others benefitting from them. That's my point.

Latest ads

Back