• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Evidence based Spirituality

sravna

When one talks of spirituality, one talks of revelation, insights, intuition etc. These are mind based or inner understanding. From my experience I have been with greater frequency, duration and intensity experiencing energies in the body that are equivalent of thoughts. They convey something just as thoughts do. Just as I said in my previous post whenever I see or hear something negative my brain rebels and rejects it. Also, we can say that courage is a quality of mind. A corresponding energy can happen in the body. It is a distinct energy and well felt in the body. There are numerous other energies which are conveying something and acting along with the mind.

These are obviously energies and perceived. All these energies can also be projected onto the external reality. So there is clear evidence of different types of energies which based on my understanding are spiritual energy. I suspect something humungous waiting to be revealed.

Latest ads

Back