• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spend time with your MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......... BTW RR ji..why are you still hanging around with such friends who seem materialistic?

You are a way above all these types..Find new friends..
Dear Renu,

It is rather hard to find such women! I would rewrite as - ''Bragging... thy name is woman!'' :lol:

I wrote a post captioned, 'aduththAththilE vAngiyAchchu!' in the literature section. The gist of that post is this:

One tambram mAmi introduced herself to me and started bragging that she will never miss to buy whatever is bought

by her neighbour! She asked me what fridge I have at home. I said 165 lt. small one. Washing machine? Twin tub.

Microwave oven? No. Dish washer? No. Glass top gas stove? No. Cooking range? No. :bump2:

I got fed up and told her, 'engAththula nAn, Ram reNdu pEr mattumE irukkOm! neenga vENA vandhu pArungO!'

Then she was :tape: !!

Dear Dr. Renuka, You are always an exception, Your analysis on matters of men & women are also different, But that does not deter you, the criticism, if any --write or

wrong , You move on . Hats off to your stubborn conviction. Very few possess.

Rishikesan

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for kind words.

As I age I started to get the feeling that we humans spend almost all our lives trying to become something else but very few of us actually enjoy being ourselves.

Sometimes letting go of the mind is actually fun becos we have no idea which direction it takes us.

The fun is enjoying diversity of thought.

Dear Renu,

It is rather hard to find such women! I would rewrite as - ''Bragging... thy name is woman!'' :lol:

I wrote a post captioned, 'aduththAththilE vAngiyAchchu!' in the literature section. The gist of that post is this:

One tambram mAmi introduced herself to me and started bragging that she will never miss to buy whatever is bought

by her neighbour! She asked me what fridge I have at home. I said 165 lt. small one. Washing machine? Twin tub.

Microwave oven? No. Dish washer? No. Glass top gas stove? No. Cooking range? No. :bump2:

I got fed up and told her, 'engAththula nAn, Ram reNdu pEr mattumE irukkOm! neenga vENA vandhu pArungO!'

Then she was :tape: !!

Dear RR ji,

This seems so disgusting. The person is openly bragging.

A friend of mine also a doc called me up last week telling me that she cant stand a male patient of hers cos he keeps bragging to her that he drives some latest model imported BMW sports car and kept asking her what car she drives!

My friend said who cares what car who drives and why does he have to keep bragging.

She asked me how to handle this.

I told her I too have faced such patients and I tell them my car model is C.O.W.

My friend was "C.O.W? which make is that? What model is that?"

I told her "Exactly..no one will realize I am talking about a cow..they will walk away thinking its some real new car in town"

RR ji..that was what I told one patient once who kept bragging to me about his BMW.

When he asked me what car I drive.I said C.O.W and he was just staring at me.

He didnt dare ask what was C.O.W.becos this bragging types will think it must be some super expensive car which they have not heard off!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back