• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

படித்ததில் பிடித்தது - Try to spend time with people .. Not with devices...

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

படித்ததில் பிடித்தது - Try to spend time with people .. Not with devices...

I would like to share this message received through face book:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice message.

Understand the reality of life

I had spent an hour in the bank with my dad, as he had to transfer some money.

couldn't resist myself & asked...

''Dad, why don't we activate your internet banking?''

'Why would I do that?''

He asked...
''Well, then you wont have to spend an hour here for things like transfer.

You can even do your shopping online. Everything will be so easy!''

I was so excited about initiating him into the world of Net banking.

He asked ''If I do that, I wont have to step out of the house?

''Yes, yes''! I said. I told him how even grocery can be delivered at door now and how Amazon delivers everything!

His answer left me tongue-tied.

He said ''Since I entered this bank today, I have met four of my friends, I have chatted a while with the staff who know me very well by now.

You know I m alone...
this is the company that I need. I like to get ready and come to the bank. I have enough time, it is the physical touch that I crave.
Two years back I got sick, The store owner from whom I buy fruits, came to see me and sat by my bedside and cried.
When u r Mom fell down few days back while on her morning walk. Our local grocer saw her and immediately got his car to rush her home as he knows where I live.

Would I have that 'human' touch if everything became online?

Why would I want everything delivered to me and force me to interact with just my computer?

I like to know the person that I'm dealing with and not just the 'seller' . It creates bonds. Relationships.

Does Amazon deliver all this as well?'''

Technology isn't t life ..

Spend time with people .. Not with devices...

Youngsters prefer most of things online...I too buy from books to mobiles, laptops & TV's online...Very convenient-Touch & Go!!

Nationalised bank branches offer a great venue for kizhamgal who haunt the place for minor transactions and spend a lot of

time.

Many of these try to be do gooders offering generous advice on what not to do to be successful in life.

Their victims are youngsters who cannot avoid them.

Many break/fracture their legs doing brave acts like carrying/pushing neighbouring womans lpg cylinders hurting themselves

or just tripping on carpets or slpping in bathroom.{ I too have a brioken leg bravely moving backwards to avoid a scooter}

In fact as one ages, one becomes more accident prone. It is because most seniors are extra careful and try to be over

cautious instead of acting natural in all things they do.Then they try to do the impossible-Trying to help others instead of

looking to help themselves. Why do they try to be do gooders when they have lived a lifetime doing nothing good all their

lives. perhaps all want accumulate some punya for after life.

Last edited:

Nations biggest prison ‘Tihar’ at Delhi also offers a great venue for such ‘kizhamgal’ who haunt the place for peace and spend a lot of time being idle, wandering in dreamland.

Many of these arm-chair revolutionist ‘Kizhamgal’ will pose like pretending to do gooders, but only offer generous ill advice on what to do to be successful in life and ensure that they ultimately end up in trouble.

Their victims are mostly young ones who cannot avoid them some how.

It is their passion. They love to be alone and avoid association with friends, neighbors and strangers and with their highly limited exposure to outside world, they develop a ‘FROG IN A WELL’ attitude in course of time.

It is strange that we do see some in our daily life who love to preach throughout the day but never practice.

Yet they come here posing to be do gooders when they have lived a lifetime doing nothing good all their lives perhaps all they want may be to accumulate some sin to be carried over in tact to their next birth.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Many of these arm-chair revolutionist ‘Kizhamgal’ will pose like pretending to do gooders, but only offer generous ill advice on what to do to be successful in life and ensure that they ultimately end up in trouble.

they have lived a lifetime doing nothing good all their lives perhaps all they want may be to accumulate some sin to be carried over in tact to their next birth.lol

Such கிழங்கள் should worry about மறுமை rather than வறுமை of இம்மை!

கி.வ.ஜா.வின் இம்மை -மறுமை அருமை!

இம்மை - மறுமை
*கி. வா. ஜ அவர்கள் ஒரு கூட்டத்தில் இம்மை - மறுமை என்ற தலைப்பில் பேச அழைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தார். அவர் உரையாற்ற ஆரம்பித்ததும் மைக் கோளாறாகி விட்டது. அதை அகற்றி விட்டு வேறு மைக் வைத்தார்கள். அதுவும் கொஞ்ச நேரத்தில் சரியாகச் செயல்படவில்லை. கி.வா.ஜ உடனே“இம்மைக்கும் சரியில்லை, அம்மைக்கும் சரியில்லை" என பேசவிருந்த தலைப்பிற்கு ஏற்றவாறு சிலேடையில் சொல்ல அனைவரும் ரசித்தனர்.

they have lived a lifetime doing nothing good all their lives perhaps all they want may be to accumulate some sin to be carried over in tact to their next birth.lol

(Ref: # Posting 6) Why do they try to be do gooders when they have lived a lifetime doing nothing good all their lives. perhaps all want accumulate some punya for after life.

Such கிழங்கள் should not worry about மறுமை rather than வறுமை of இம்மை!

கி.வ.ஜா.வின் இம்மை -மறுமை அருமை!

இம்மை - மறுமை
*கி. வா. ஜ அவர்கள் ஒரு கூட்டத்தில் இம்மை - மறுமை என்ற தலைப்பில் பேச அழைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தார். அவர் உரையாற்ற ஆரம்பித்ததும் மைக் கோளாறாகி விட்டது. அதை அகற்றி விட்டு வேறு மைக் வைத்தார்கள். அதுவும் கொஞ்ச நேரத்தில் சரியாகச் செயல்படவில்லை. கி.வா.ஜ உடனே“இம்மைக்கும் சரியில்லை, அம்மைக்கும் சரியில்லை" என பேசவிருந்த தலைப்பிற்கு ஏற்றவாறு சிலேடையில் சொல்ல அனைவரும் ரசித்தனர்.

Latest tips -

1) When guest comes to your house and instead of asking for water if you ask

"Do you want to charge your mobile?",
it will definitely bring tear to their eyes and improve relationship immediately.

2) After that, instead of asking if they want tea/coffee/cold drink if you ask them

"Do you want Wi-Fi password for Internet",
100 percent guaranteed the guest will break down and give you the best hug of your life.

P.S: Interaction with friends, relatives and neighbours are needed especially for senior citizen to stay sharp and healthy. It is better to maintain close friendship and explore other ways to interact socially to live longer than those who prefer isolation which involves real risks.

May be there are senior citizen here who richly deserve recharging.lol

பொன்னான பொன்மொழிகள் - சில பொன்மொழிகள்
1. நீ செய்யும் காரியம் தவறாகும் போது,
நீ நடக்கும் பாதை கரடு முரடாய் தோன்றும் போது,
உன் கையிருப்பு குறைந்து கடன் அதிகமாகும் போது,
உன் கவலைகள் உன்னை அழுத்தும் போது,
அவசியமானால் ஓய்வெடுத்து கொள்.
ஆனால் ஒருபோது மனம் தளராதே..
---டாக்டர் எம்.எஸ்.உதயமூர்த்தி ----

2. எப்போதும் அச்சத்தில் இருப்பதை விட
ஆபத்தை ஒருமுறை சந்திப்பதே மேல்.
---திரு. டெஸ்கார்டஸ்—

3. இந்த உலகில் தலைவிதி என்று எதுவும் கிடையாது.
எல்லாம் நீயாக தேடி கொண்டதுதான்.
--பெயர் தெரியா பெரியவர்

4. தனக்கு நிகழும்வரை எல்லாமே வேடிக்கைதான்.
--புத்தர்---

5. அதிர்ஷ்டம் என்பது நல்லநேரம் அல்ல.
உழைக்கும் நேரம்.
--பெயர் தெரியா பெரியவர்---

6. இந்த உலகத்தை கெடுப்பது கெட்டவர்கள் அல்ல
கைகட்டி வேடிக்கை பார்க்கும் நல்லவர்கள்தான்.
---மாவீரன் நெப்போலியன்---

7. தீமை செய்வதற்கும் மட்டும் பயப்படு.
வேறு எந்த பயமும் உனக்கு வேண்டாம்.

8. நான் சாவதற்கு அஞ்சவில்லை. ஆனால் வாழ்ந்த
வாழ்வின் அடையாளமின்றி சாக அஞ்சுகிறேன்.
---திரு. மிக்கேல் லேர்மொண்டஸ்---

9. எல்லாம் தெரியும் என்று குழப்பத்தோடு இருக்காதே
எதுவும் தெரியாது என்று தெளிவோடு இரு..

10. தேவையற்ற பொருட்களை வாங்கும் வழக்கம்
தேவையான பொருட்களை விற்கும் நிலைக்கு
கொண்டு வந்துவிடும்.

11. போலியான நண்பனாக இருப்பதைவிட
வெளிப்படையான எதிரியாக இரு

12. ஆயிரம் வருடம் மௌனமாக நின்ற மரம் விழும்போது காடே அதிரும்படி செய்துவிடுகிறது. நீ?
--ரஸ்கின்---

13. எல்லோருக்கும் சொர்க்கத்திற்கு செல்ல ஆசை
ஆனால் யாருக்கும் சாகத்தான் விருப்பமில்லை.

14. ஒவ்வொருவரும் அசலாக பிறந்து நகலாக இறக்கிறோம்.
---திரு. எட்மன்ட் பார்க்---

15. முட்டாள்கள் செய்யும் ஒரே புத்திசாலித்தனம் காதல்.
புத்திசாலிகள் செய்யும் ஒரே முட்டாள்தனம் காதல்
--திரு. ஜார்ஜ் பெர்னாட்ஷா---

16. காதல் என்பது அரசியலைப் போல் ஒரு சூதாட்டம்.
ஏனெனில் இரண்டிலும் பொய்யும் பித்தலாட்டமும்
செய்தால்தான் வெற்றி பெற முடியும்.
--பெயர் தெரியா பெரியவர்

17. நீ பின்பற்ற வேண்டிய நற்பண்புகள்,
நீ வெறுக்கும் மனிதர்களிடம் இருக்ககூடும்.

18. ஒவ்வொருவரும் கட்டளையிடவே விரும்புகின்றனர்.
யாரும் கீழ்படிவதற்கு தயாராகயில்லை.
முதலில் நல்ல வேலைக்காரனாக இருக்க கற்றுகொள்.
பின் எஜமானனாகும் தகுதி உனக்கு வந்துவிடும்.
--சுவாமி விவேகாந்தர்—

19. எல்லாரும் தன்னை சீர்திருத்துவதை விட்டு,
உலகத்தை சீர்திருத்த விரும்புகின்றனர்.
--பெயர் தெரியா பெரியவர்

20. நீ எந்த மாற்றத்தை விரும்புகிறாயோ?
அந்த மாற்றத்தை உன்னில் இருந்தே தொடங்கு.
--- அண்ணல் காந்தி ---

21. நீ இருக்கும் வரை மரணம் வரப்போவது கிடையாது.
மரணம் வந்த பிறகு நீ இருக்க போவது கிடையாது.
---தத்துவஞானி சாக்ரடீஸ்—

22. இருள் இருள் என்று சொல்லி கொண்டு சும்மா இருப்பதை விட,
ஒரு மெழுகுவர்த்தியை ஏற்றி வை.
--தத்துவஞானி கன்பூசியஸ்---

23. அதிர்ஷ்டமுள்ளவன் ஒரு நல்ல நண்பனை சந்திக்கிறான்.
அதிர்ஷ்டம் இல்லாதவன் ஒரு அழகியை சந்திக்கிறான்.

24. உன்னால் நூறு பேருக்கு உணவளிக்க முடியாது என்றாலும்,
ஒருவருக்கு உணவளி அது போதும்

25. உன் மேல் அன்பு செலுத்துகிறவர்களை நேசி.
உன் மீது கோபம் கொண்டவர்களை அதைவிட அதிகமாக நேசி.
--அன்னை திரசா—

26. ஒரு முள் குத்திய அனுபவம் காடளவு எச்சரிக்கைக்கு சமம்.
--திரு. வோயாஸ்---

27. நூறு பேர் சேர்ந்து ஒரு முகாம் அமைக்கலாம். ஆனால் ஒரு நல்ல இல்லறம் அமைய ஒரு பெண் வேண்டும்.
--கவிஞர் ஹோமர்--

28. சில நேரங்களில் புத்தி வெற்றி பெறுகிறது. பல நேரங்களில் வெற்றியே புத்தியாகிவிடுகிறது.
--கவிஞர் கண்ணதாசன்--

29. வெற்றியில் புதிதாக விரல் ஒன்றும் முளைபதில்லை.
தோல்வியில் உயிர் ஒன்றும் போவதில்லை.போராடு..
--கவிஞர் சுகி---

30. உழைப்பவனின் காலம் பொன் ஆகுகிறது.
உழைக்காதவனின் பொன் காலமாகுகிறது.

31. உன்னை ஒரு கூட்டம் எப்படியாவது கீழே விழவைக்க திட்டமிடுகிறதா?
அப்படியென்றால் சந்தோசப்படு
நீ அவர்களை விட மேலே இருக்கிறாய்.

32. வேரை வெட்டுகிறவன் அந்த மரத்திற்கு எத்தனை கிளைகள் என்று பார்த்து வெட்ட வேண்டும்.
---திரு. ஹென்றி டேவிட் தேரோ----

33. அறிஞர்கள் சித்தனை செய்யாதிருந்து அறிவிலிகள் ஆகிறார்கள். அறிவிலிகள் சிந்தனை செய்து அறிஞர்கள் ஆகுகிறார்கள்.
-- தத்துவஞானி கன்பூசியஸ்---

34. உங்களை ஒருவர் விமர்சித்தல் உங்களுக்கு எரிச்சல் வருகிறதா?
அப்படியென்றால் அந்த விமர்சனம் சரியானதுதான்.
--திரு. டாக்டஸ்—

35. ஒருவன் கடவுளை நோக்கி நொண்டியடித்து செல்கிறான்.
சாத்தனை நோக்கி குதித்தொடுகிறான்.

36. இதயத்தை சுத்தபடுத்தி விட்டு இறைவனை கூப்பிடு. நிச்சயம் வருவார்.
---பைபிள்---

37. வாக்குறுதி முழுமதியை போன்றது.. உடனே நிறைவேற்றா விட்டால் அது நாளுக்கு நாள் தேய்ந்துவிடும்.

38. அடுத்தவனுக்கு ஆயிரம் அறிவுரைகள் சொல்வதைவிட, அதில் ஒன்றை கடைபிடி.

39. எல்லாம் கடைசியில் சரியாகிவிடும்
அப்படி சரியாகவில்லை என்றால்
அது கடைசியல்ல
--பெயர் தெரியா பெரியவர்-

Source: face book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back