• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

sonia gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever may be the standing of the Gandhis in Indian Politics today, they have lost a wonderful opportunity to restore themselves. In totality every politician should have learnt a lesson that it is fatal to align with DMK, AIADMK, or any other kazhagams. As for the BJP they are still only a noisy opposition in capable of delivering any thing. Their politics of Hindutva is thoroughly deceptive. Future is just unfolding itself.

Dear YAMAKA,
Thank You for you have accepted BJP's remark on Sonia has come True and have a Significant Role in every Elections..

In the past 20 years Congress is not able to win a Majority in Parliament and Form a Govt of Its Own.

At the same time BJP a Two Member Party Once in Lok Sabha has developed and able to win up to 150 members in House.

People are Listening to BJP and giving more and more seats to BJP in every Election.

At the same time The Count for Cong is decreasing in every election.

Sitting on the Shoulders of Regional Parties and Forming a Govt is not a Prestige for Congress.

I prey that Sonia and Rahul should make a visit to each and every MP Constituency and reach a Result like Bihar in 2014 elections.

Cheating somebody for Some Time is Possible...
Cheating Every body all the time is Not At all Possible.

2014 will teach a Lesson to Congress..

Last edited:
.... some of us are pretty determined in cutting out "those ones" from here. We need Bharat back - and we do Not want to gift wrap this country to the Europeans who destroyed us for those 300 years ! or to follow their culture less arrogance as "pet dogs".
niyengar, Your call to have Bharat back seems similar to the so called "Tea-party" wanting to take "their" country back, USA. I have a decent idea about what the U.S. teabaggers mean when they chant this phrase, I would like to know what you mean when you say, "We need Bharat back". Would you care to elaborate?

Also, I think there are ample laws in the books against corruption. Yet, on the ground level corruption has been on the rise and each new corruption scandal at the top level is always more spectacular than the previous one. So, why do Hazare and his followers are confident that their proposed law will turn the country around?

To peaceably assemble and petition the government is certainly among the basic rights of the citizenry in a liberal democracy. Democracy is not confined to voting alone. Many laws considered sacred cows now were unthinkable in the past. They became law not by simply electing representatives and trusting them to do the right thing, but through marching in the streets, protesting, and making them do what they promised.

In this respect I support Anna Hazare and his supporters going to the streets to protest peacefully for better government. So, the question is, to me at least, would we get better government with this Lokpal legislation? What would this Lokpal do to end corruption that the existing laws can't?

Cheers!

sonia is gold.gandhi is platinum.rahul is iron.priyanka is silver.

bjp is pancha-loha. :)

Dear YAMAKA,
Thank You for you have accepted BJP's remark on Sonia has come True and have a Significant Role in every Elections..

In the past 20 years Congress is not able to win a Majority in Parliament and Form a Govt of Its Own.

At the same time BJP a Two Member Party Once in Lok Sabha has developed and able to win up to 150 members in House.

People are Listening to BJP and giving more and more seats to BJP in every Election.

At the same time The Count for Cong is decreasing in every election.

Sitting on the Shoulders of Regional Parties and Forming a Govt is not a Prestige for Congress.

I prey that Sonia and Rahul should make a visit to each and every MP Constituency and reach a Result like Bihar in 2014 elections.

Cheating somebody for Some Time is Possible...
Cheating Every body all the time is Not At all Possible.

2014 will teach a Lesson to Congress..

Dear TSS:

Coalition Politics is the norm these days in India, as in UK, Israel etc.

In 1999, BJP had 183 seats in the Lok Sabha; today it has 116, while Congress has 205.

In today's Rajya Sabha, BJP has 51 seats, while Congress has 70.

I pray show me where, "People are listening to BJP and giving more and more seats to BJP in every Election"?

Comparing to 1999, today BJP is very weak, they don't have a viable PM candidate, and are meandering in the wilderness IMO.

What say you?

Fluctuations are common in every elections.

From 1951 to 1985 Parliamentary Elections were held during 1951,1957, 1961, 1967,1971,1977,1980,and 1985.

7 Out of Those 8 elections were won by Cong and that too in full and Thumping Majority,.

Congress always depend on Harvest by Cheating People.

In Oct 1984 Mrs Indra Fatally killed.At that time Rajiv was just a pilot.He doesn't know Politics.Sonia also just a House Wife.

The life of Parliament at that time was about 1 year.In order to Harvest the Mercy Vote After the demise of Indra Cong suddenly brought Rajiv to Politics and purposely dissolved the Parliament and faced the Election.

As expected Cong Bagged 410 seats in the house.That Parliament is the Boffors Famous Parliament which rocked every consequtive parliament till now and the Culprit Quatrochi relative of Sonia was freed by this parliament.

Congress can never Dream of Full Majority here after.

Especially it wont even bag seats in 3 digits like BJP.

Last edited:
Dr.Barani,
Yes I accept Her smart,which was already Demonstrted in the BOFORS.
Alwan

IMHO,
There is lot of qualitative difference between congress party of Freedom Struggle and Congress Party (Indira) from 1969.Madame Indira Gandhi,an able leader followed adharmic ways to remain in power and INDIA is still suffering because of the same.
Congress Party adopted a party flag almost similar to our National Flag unlike all other Parties who adopted party flags not similar to our National Flag and this had resulted in Congress Party getting undue advantage in Elections.
Congress party was never sincere in establishing a Sound foundation for 'Democracy' to take deep roots in India.They always excelled in posting their own loyal persons in all key positions.

I agree that it will be difficult for any party to get absolute majority; all future governments will be coalition governments.

I feel only a two stage election, a final head to head contest between the top two of the first stage will polarise and force the voters to choose a better candidate. This will get rid of the fence sitters and opportunists and the 'kalan - mushroom' parties.

I don't think so,that people again vote for coalition government.

In TN last election DMK has not attained full Majority in House.But this Time People voted ADMK with a majority of 147 seats.

Majority in House depends on the Performance and Better Rule,and Certainly not on any party.

Every one knows How the UPA has Teased the People.

The result will be according to the Mis Rule of Cong.

Dr MMS has lost all the Credits in this UPA II Govt.

UPA will not Come Even III in the next election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back