• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

sonia gandhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that news came here days ago!

Whatever be the conspiracy theory surrounding her, I admire her for giving up her native country and immigrating into India. And BJP went on a wrong track trying to link her to Swiss bank accounts, and it turned out that she didn't have any such account there. So, as things stand she is clean. Or may be much smarter than BJPers.

Dear Dr.Barani,
I see it the other way. Here she is hailed as a Goddess. I do not think she
would have been elevated to this super-post by the ruling parties there.
As you rightly say, she is smarter.

Dear Dr.Barani,

or,

we as a nation,

are

not as smart as sonia is?

if not, downright stupid!

This gets my Vote!

Of course, there are many countries where people are dumber than Indians in India. Take USA for example! They vote for the same party contesting under two labels!

yes.

could not understand nikki haley, sarah palin, michelle bachmann and all of that ilk -

nikki is already a governor.

sarah could be PUSA in another 16 months!

very scary!!

Yes, that news came here days ago!

Whatever be the conspiracy theory surrounding her, I admire her for giving up her native country and immigrating into India. And BJP went on a wrong track trying to link her to Swiss bank accounts, and it turned out that she didn't have any such account there. So, as things stand she is clean. Or may be much smarter than BJPers.

Sir,

If she is genuine as you said , " Why did she maintained Dual Citizenship for 15 years Even after being married to an Indian?

Swiss Bank Accounts were not released by Congress yet now.

She lied before Election Commission of India that she is Qualified in Cambridge University.More over in her election manifesto she quoted that she not even have a Car.Do You agree or admit that she is correct.?

The Present UPA govt has allowed Quatrochi to wipe out his bank accounts.Is it Right?

Above all Quadrilateral Roads,Pokran, Merging of Rivers are some fine examples of BJP's rule.

Please donot compare BJP with Congress.

BJP is always beyond Compare.

Of course I admit that it will not be nice to Criticize a when she is in Hospital.

Dear Dr.Barani,

One inherent issue with Indians is, anyone foreign with a white skin is superior and anthing foreign is superior. Indians are politically independent. But I don't understand why Indians are still possessed with an inferiority complex, an infer mindset and mentality. Who is Sonia Gandhi? She is not come down from Mars? By quirk of fate, she happens to be the grand-daughter-in-law of an ex-indian-pm. I fail to understand how that has bestowed her with capacity to lead a country like India!!! India is not Italy or for that matter any European country. India is a complicated heterogeny. It requires great wisdom, intelligence, political acument to rule India. Neither White skin nor grand-daughter-in-law-of-an-ex-pm status ensure that in any way. I pray saner counsel prevails in the minds of congress-men who always madly rush to make some descendant of Indira Gandhi the leader of their party, regardless of lack of credentials or capacity.

Today someone has proposed Rahul Gandhi as next PM. I don't understand how Rahul qualifies to rule this country.

GOD SAVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!

Sir,
Apart from Nehru family, there is no one in the congress party who can hold the
party together. It is a pity.

Rajiv Gandhi was a pilot before he became PM . Hence Rahul has credentials.!

There was a quiz program. Ten marks is awarded to those answering correctly.
Question : who got freedom for India ?
Reply ; Rajiv Gandhi.
QP: 50% right. So 5 marks to you . ( because Gandhi's name mentioned in the
reply, only the first part is not correct Rajiv instead of MK ).

This is the calibre of our congress leaders.

Last edited:
These polls are not believable.In the last assembly polls,medias had predicted that Jeya will get seats around 164 to 170.

Some polls said that DMK will come back to Power.

If Rahul is voted like this ,why Rahul Formula failed in Bihar?

Rahul has campaigned in TN state polls also.Result Congress got only 6 seats.That too in a Narrow margin because of BJP which split the Anti-DMK votes.

Today's Youngsters of India are well educated.They wont allow Cong to sit in chair.

Above all most of the Media today are run by Christians.They Exposed their Will and Wish That is all. Purely Humbug.

Last edited:
These polls are not believable.In the last assembly polls,medias had predicted that Jeya will get seats around 164 to 170.

Some polls said that DMK will come back to Power.

Rahul has campaigned in TN state polls also.Result Congress got only 6 seats.That too in a Narrow margin because of BJP which split the Anti-DMK votes.

Today's Youngsters of India are well educated.They wont allow Cong to sit in chair.

Above all most of the Media today are run by Christians.They Exposed their Will and Wish That is all. Purely Humbug.

spoken like a good BJP supporter TSS :)

maybe had rangarajan kumaramangalam lived, there might have been some hope for atleast garnerning the gounder votes of kongunaadu.

not sure where its hopes lie now in tamil nadu. didbjp atleast save its deposit in any of the places it fought?

Last edited:
Why not my beloved Kunjuppu ji ?

In Kanyakumari District in all the 6 Assembly Constituencies BJP got back The Deposits.

In Nearly about 16 constituencies BJP Secured 15,000 Plus votes.

The past State Election exposes the Anger of people against DMK .

So People came to a Conclusion and in a Fear That, The vote for BJP may lead to a Chance for DMK to come back to power.

So only The result went in favor of Jeya.

Just as Nellai Jebamani (Oldest Congress man - Sthapana Congress and not Indra Congress) said people are in a Critical position to Select a Kollaikaran instead of Kolaikaran.

Days will come and Trends will change.

In Karnataka BJP had just 2 seats in 1994.The same History will repeat in TN also..

Till then we need to Wait..

Congress party has no vimOchanam

Is there a viable Opposition in India?

Forget about BJP...they are jokers... as things go, Congress will be re-elected as UPA III in a couple of years.

India needs a competent Opposition.. BJP must walk away from Hindutva and the Saffron Brigade to get legitimacy as a National Party...

Wait & watch.

People Knows Who is a Joker.

Sitting in PM'S Chair and Dancing according to the Tune of Sonia is a Fun in Indian Democracy.

PM Dr.MMS has no shame to declare That he is ready to vacate his chair for Rahul.Is it not a Fun and Joke.

The UPA has involved in all sort of Himalayan Scams and Deliberately Trying to Protect Corrupt politicians.

Has the P.M has Gutts to say that he will release the List of account holders in Swiss bank...

Some polls said that DMK will come back to Power.<br>

And the only news paper run by a Brahman is an out and out Communist Supporting one.
Else, the politicians just come and marry the daughter of the Brahman Owner's - and make us bigger laughing stock :( .

I cant understand why, with so many amongst us being good in what we do and well connected, why we just cant form more Media Centers ?

is it wrong in expecting a paper for us, which shall cater to and serve our need ( instead of mocking us at every possible opportunity ) ?
Why cant the Experienced ones from our Community , who are established in the Media Industry, start something to cater to our own needs ?

After all, this site which accommodates so many of us was begun by one of our own, when he was jsut 25 ? 

Last edited:
I would love to see the Sonia-Rahul-Priyanka clan face one election as just "SOnia" / "Rahul" / "Priyanka" WITHOUT USING THEIR GANDHI SURNAME.

one election alone - just one , without using that good man's name, pls ? really don't think they ve got the balls !

and funnily, all that they ve got until now is owing to that "Gandhi" surname - and all their efforts are aimed at burying out the Gandhian in Anna hazare !

their Stupidity and Arrogance has just outgrown the sanctuary that the "Gandhi" surname got them to.

all this coming from a 26 yr old in me - watch out ppl , some of us are pretty determined in cutting out "those ones" from here. We need Bharat back - and we do Not want to gift wrap this country to the Europeans who destroyed us for those 300 years ! or to follow their culture less arrogance as "pet dogs".

"all this coming from a 26 yr old in me - watch out ppl , some of us are pretty determined in cutting out "those ones" from here. We need Bharat back - and we do Not want to gift wrap this country to the Europeans who destroyed us for those 300 years ! or to follow their culture less arrogance as "pet dogs"."

Hello niyengaar:

Nice talk... please give your Political Manifesto as to HOW will you "cut out those ones from here...get back Bharat"?

What's your Political Philosophy? Are you inclusive of all sects and religion?

Or a "Hindutva" preacher?

If you are a "Hindutva" preacher, then BJP is already there!

They don't have any leadership.. they said recently that they will not project anyone as their PM for the 2014 Election.

That tells me that UPA III is in the making!

What I wonder is how and why the Left (CPM, CPI) are sharing bed with BJP - the Hindu Communal Party - in the broad day light??!!

People, please tell me!

Cheers.

No one can Criticize BJP. In BJP Leadership is not at all Hereditary.

Vajpayee is not related to Advani. Advani is not related to Naidu.Naidu is not related to Rajnath.Rajnath is not related to Madam Sushma.Nitin Gatkari is not related to any one of these.

In spite of these all are staying United in Philosophy(Hindutwa) ,and One Roof That is INDIAN.

Here No Gandhis.

We are against Gandhi (Sonia Gandhi,Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi) but not against Gandhiji.

By the by in What way Antanio Maino ( Italian name of Sonia) is given the name Sonia gandi.

No one can Criticize BJP. In BJP Leadership is not at all Hereditary.

Vajpayee is not related to Advani. Advani is not related to Naidu.Naidu is not related to Rajnath.Rajnath is not related to Madam Sushma.Nitin Gatkari is not related to any one of these.

In spite of these all are staying United in Philosophy(Hindutwa) ,and One Roof That is INDIAN.

Here No Gandhis.

We are against Gandhi (Sonia Gandhi,Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi) but not against Gandhiji.

By the by in What way Antanio Maino ( Italian name of Sonia) is given the name Sonia gandi.

Dear TSS:

This issue of Gandhi and Italian heritage of Sonia has been talked about by BJP for now 20 years! Vast majority of Indians thought about it, and the verdict is in long time ago: "We Just Don't Care".

People have rejected this issue soundly, IMO.. If you and BJP want to dwell on this further, please do... the final result will be the same... losing end of the bargain.

Yes, Gandhi is a Legendary name in India... Rahul inherited it, Sonia married to it. They have their Right to Participate in India's Politics and they are.

Sonia is now an Indian, and elected to the Presidency of the UPA Front.

She has earned every bit of what she has. She has gone through the PROCESS of getting the blessings of the Congress grass root.

Yes, you and the the defeated minority people keep talking "We are against Sonia and all Gandhis".

That's your Right to be relegated to the lost cause of India.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back