• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sonia Gandhi masquerading as Hindu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends:
I am in Chennai now for the last 25 days. I have made it a point not to buy Hindu, being the pseudo-secular newspaper. Nevertheless, I saw pictures in Hindu (at somebody's place today) showing Ms. Gandhi being honored with laddu, etc., at none other than the Tirupathi Venkateswara temple. And then in another picture, it shows that Ms. Gandhi being received by the head priest of the temple. She has this big 'kumum' on her forehead.
I was sick to see the pictures because here she is masquerading as a Hindu and yet she is involved in covert activities in transforming the Hindu India into a Christian nation. She is an avowed Catholic and yet goes around tricking people into thinking that she is a Hindu.
Your views?

image001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!VERY GOOD TO SEE YOU STOP READING THE HINDU.I also request all brahmins in the world to follow silver fox and stop reading the hindu. supporting the hindu s like sponsoring a poisonous snake in your own household. it will bite and finish you off one day!

sonia maina is a very good actress. not satisfied with polluting indian politics, she has now polluted the holiest of all temples inworld, the tirupathi temple!
she ll visit temples to show that she s a hindu, and then hobnob with the karunanidhi, who abuses hinduism in cheap language! sonia maina should be given filmfare award 2006 for best double role with villianical,comical acting!

anything for Power.

and the people she targets are all Gullible victims who just stand in awe at her..

even after 10+ years, its sad they still ride on Rajiv Gandhi Assisination story..

The woman is too clever by half. Maybe she has forgotten the violent deaths of her mother-in-law and her husband. Power makes you forget bitter truths and also makes you imagine sweet mirages.

I disagree with the posters agree. As much as I hate her, Sonia did not put a gun to anyone's head, did she? Did she force Indians to worship her, make her a super pm? Did she force anyone to touch her feet? Indians are doing it voluntarily. Indians love to fall at her feet, because most of them feel inferior to her.

I may be putting it rather crudely, but Indians will ALWAYS drool over white skin and as long as that attitude persists, there will be more Sonias cheating the people. It is inevitable. So the question is not whether Sonia is posing as a Hindu or if she wants to convert India to Christianity and so forth.

The real q is: when will Indians give up their slave mentality? When will Indians judge a person based on character, rather than harp on color? I think that's the real problem. Indians are willing victims, if I may put it that way. They like to be ruled by whites, because their inferiority vis-a-vis whites remains intact. So why blame sonia?

I fail to understand what this discussion is about.Will some one please tell, was It not the leaders of the Congress Party who dragged the reluctant M.Sonia Gandhi into the Party Politics and compelled her to lead them. If answer is yes, Then Why should we find fault with the Lady. The Political outfit of Gandhi-Nehrus use every trick in the bag to gain votes.Even they will take her to Kumbamela for a holy bath if there is vote there. In fact that is the same today with every other Political Party in India.

I fully agree with the opinion of "Silver Fox" about The Hindu newspaper. I was a reader of The Hindu for fifty odd years, but I have stopped reading the paper after the present editor took over the editorship. It has become a pseudo left, pseudo secular, pro Government paper. Except for good printing, there is nothing worth for the money in that news paper.

Indian politics is so disgusting, I feel it is not worth wasting our time on the subject.

Last edited:
Maruti and Brahmanyan:

Both of you have raised very good points. I started this thread mainly to point out the shameless acts of both Sonia Gandhi and the sick Congress party.
I was reading in INDIA TODAY (50 years) where there was an item about some Jain report on the assassination of Rajiv Gandhi. It puts the blame squarely on Mr. MK and his party. If that were the case, how come Mr. MK and Ms. Sonia Gandhi are pals today?
On another note, middle class people in Chennai are facing tight supplies of cooking gas, while chief minister is giving away 3 lakhs of FREE gas cylinders and stoves!
When will this largesse stop? I also noticed that nobody in government in Chennai is accountable; every day I see pictures of horrible roads, garbage piled up, dangerous pedestrian sidewalks being published in Deccan Chronicle. They all request "the authorities" to rectify them, but noone knows who these people are!!!

[sonia maina is a very good actress. not satisfied with polluting indian politics, she has now polluted the holiest of all temples inworld, the tirupathi temple!
she ll visit temples to show that she s a hindu, and then hobnob with the karunanidhi, who abuses hinduism in cheap language! sonia maina should be given filmfare award 2006 for best double role with villianical,comical acting![/quote]

sir -just to take revenge on jayalalitha, who started abuseing her since 2002, sonia is continuing to kowtow to dictates of dmk pathetically!!

Last edited:
[sonia maina is a very good actress. not satisfied with polluting indian politics, she has now polluted the holiest of all temples inworld, the tirupathi temple!
she ll visit temples to show that she s a hindu, and then hobnob with the karunanidhi, who abuses hinduism in cheap language! sonia maina should be given filmfare award 2006 for best double role with villianical,comical acting!

sir- Ms. Sonia may have become mother of two children because of rajiv gandhi. but she can never, ever become mother of india!!!!!

I am sending this to prove Mrs. Gandhi is actually a die-hard Christian, except she is masquerading as a Hindu, thus fooling millions of gullible villagers and getting their votes!!!!
[FONT=&quot]
clip_image001.jpg
[/FONT]

Dear Ramki:
Sorry! I was having problems inserting that image; so I asked Praveen to help. It seems he has attached it to my first posting in this thread.
Can you read it?

assosiation of DMK leader with religious People

Dear Friends!
this reallly refers the association of the DMK chief with relegious leaders like Saibaba & Matha Amrutha Mayee........... a person who doesnt have any faith in the supreme power is clubbing up with the Saintly entities.
The person who branded Hindu as the "Thief " is ruling maximum number of Hindus!
Disgusting ...............................
THE HINDU WHO VOTES DMK is indeed a fool..,
I really dont understand how come DMK got the vote bank ......who are totally against the hinduism!
where were the people voting!
Ruler, who suxs the blood of the normal entities.......
Periyar silai udaithal gundar thaduppu sattam!
Koil silai udaippavan jaameenla veliya varuvaan!
Pei arasu seidhal pinam thinnnum saththirangal!
Flux board romba cheap Tamil nad la!
Evan venumnaaalum eppadiyum poster ottalaam!
I.periya samy payyan pera pottuttu pinnala IPS num podalam initial

Silverfox ! Gurumurthy! Suresh & Maruthi ellarum unga levelukku pesittu irundha ellarukkum puriyadhu !
pamaranukkum unga ennangalai solli puriya veyyungalen
Thamizharkku thalaivannu sollikkidara Mr.M.K.kARUNA NIDHI modhalla avar pera illatta avar katchi sinnaththa Udaya suryan enappadum vada mozhi vazhakkula irundhu mattrattum.
Karuna nidhi adhuve thamizh naamam illa!
Circus clown pola oru actor Satyaraj!
he plays a role of Thanthai periyar !
who deserves what charecter!
I believe the vice versa deserves the circus clown
I can always see satyaraj as a circus clown! circus clowns activities are verymuch stereotype.
He thinks he is verymuch hillarious! but irritating.........

when a person did not produced any off spring howcome the people are calling him as 'thanthai" periyaar.
I would rather appreciate the DMK chief to declare who is going to be the ruling Dacoit after his regime?
KOLLA KOOTTAM ILLA AATCHI YAARUKKU KEDACHALUM

Pahuhthu ariyattum kalaignar...

Manja saalvai master!

puriya veyyunga

HALF BOILED

Dear friends:
I am in Chennai now for the last 25 days. I have made it a point not to buy Hindu, being the pseudo-secular newspaper. Nevertheless, I saw pictures in Hindu (at somebody's place today) showing Ms. Gandhi being honored with laddu, etc., at none other than the Tirupathi Venkateswara temple. And then in another picture, it shows that Ms. Gandhi being received by the head priest of the temple. She has this big 'kumum' on her forehead.
I was sick to see the pictures because here she is masquerading as a Hindu and yet she is involved in covert activities in transforming the Hindu India into a Christian nation. She is an avowed Catholic and yet goes around tricking people into thinking that she is a Hindu.
Your views?

image001.jpg
hindhu thirudannnu sollittu oruththar nada aazha mudiyum!
pongayaa!
where is your vote bank against him!

Dear Friends!
this reallly refers the association of the DMK chief with relegious leaders like Saibaba & Matha Amrutha Mayee........... a person who doesnt have any faith in the supreme power is clubbing up with the Saintly entities.
The person who branded Hindu as the "Thief " is ruling maximum number of Hindus!
Disgusting ...............................
THE HINDU WHO VOTES DMK is indeed a fool..,
I really dont understand how come DMK got the vote bank ......who are totally against the hinduism!
where were the people voting!
Ruler, who suxs the blood of the normal entities.......
Periyar silai udaithal gundar thaduppu sattam!
Koil silai udaippavan jaameenla veliya varuvaan!
Pei arasu seidhal pinam thinnnum saththirangal!
Flux board romba cheap Tamil nad la!
Evan venumnaaalum eppadiyum poster ottalaam!
I.periya samy payyan pera pottuttu pinnala IPS num podalam initial

Silverfox ! Gurumurthy! Suresh & Maruthi ellarum unga levelukku pesittu irundha ellarukkum puriyadhu !
pamaranukkum unga ennangalai solli puriya veyyungalen
Thamizharkku thalaivannu sollikkidara Mr.M.K.kARUNA NIDHI modhalla avar pera illatta avar katchi sinnaththa Udaya suryan enappadum vada mozhi vazhakkula irundhu mattrattum.
Karuna nidhi adhuve thamizh naamam illa!
Circus clown pola oru actor Satyaraj!
he plays a role of Thanthai periyar !
who deserves what charecter!
I believe the vice versa deserves the circus clown
I can always see satyaraj as a circus clown! circus clowns activities are verymuch stereotype.
He thinks he is verymuch hillarious! but irritating.........

when a person did not produced any off spring howcome the people are calling him as 'thanthai" periyaar.
I would rather appreciate the DMK chief to declare who is going to be the ruling Dacoit after his regime?
KOLLA KOOTTAM ILLA AATCHI YAARUKKU KEDACHALUM

Pahuhthu ariyattum kalaignar...

Manja saalvai master!

puriya veyyunga

HALF BOILED

sir - even members of this forum are not appreciating our viewpoints and are eulogising 'rationalists'! then how can we convince paamarargal?? we have to first 'reform':love: our members before going to paamarargal!!!!!

you bother about sonia!
try to bother about the person who does not have any respect to hindus and ruling the majority Hindus!
Oru

thirudargal munnetra kazhagam kalachcharam ozhiyanum

you bother about sonia!
try to bother about the person who does not have any respect to hindus and ruling the majority Hindus!
Oru kolla koottam kudumbathtoda kollayadichuttu poraanunga!
getting in to my nerves .........
naatheegam only applicable for Hindu god & godess.
Thandhai peryaar sonnar karpu pathi ! oru ambala rendu pondatti vechu kitta avanga ponnnugalum rendu moonu ambalaingala vechukkalaamnu ! I just wanted to know whether this is applicable to him & all of his followers?
tamila vechu vayiru valrththa vyabharinga! Thamizh thatha swami nadhaiyer senja thondu enga senjuttanga?
Paridhimar kalaignan nnu peyareye mathi vechu kitar surya narayana saasthiri!

Arunachalam nu ulla pera mattri marai malai nnu vechu kittar avanga thamizhukku seyyadha thondaa ivanunga senjuttanga!
parambarai valaranum ! tamil karan fux board ottittu irukkanum!
Mudahalvare enga mugavariyennu !
Oru kalathula south asia fulla katti vazhndhaan tamizhan!
Ilakkiyam Literaturennu , kadaram angola poi paarththa theriyum!
Ippo rowdy koottathukku poster ottitu irukkan tamizhan!

thirudargal munnetra kazhagam kalachcharam ozhiyanum !

Dear members:
Communists and the DMK should read this!!

Taxes
You'll enjoy this. It's the best explanation I have read on taxes and tax cuts.

It was written by a Professor of Economics, University of Georgia
Sometimes politicians, journalists and others exclaim; "It's just a tax cut for the rich!" and it is just accepted to be fact.

But what does that Really mean?

Just in case you are not completely clear on this issue, I hope the following will help.

Please read it carefully.

Let's put tax cuts in terms everyone can understand.

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for dinner and the bill for all ten comes to $100.

If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this:

The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.
The fifth would pay $1.
The sixth would pay $3.
The seventh would pay $7.
The eighth would pay $12.
The ninth would pay $18.
The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.
So, that's what they decided to do.

The ten men ate dinner in the restaurant every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day the owner threw them a curve.
"Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily meal by $20." Dinner for the ten now cost just $80.

The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes so the first four men were unaffected. They would still eat for free.
But what about the other six men - the paying customers?
How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his fair share?'

They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33.
But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to eat their meal. So, the restaurant owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by roughly the same amount, and he proceeded to work out the amounts each should pay.

And so:

The fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% savings).
The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33% savings).
The seventh now pay $5 instead of $7 (28% savings).
The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% savings).
The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% savings).
The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% savings).

Each of the six was better off than before.
And the first four continued to eat for free.
But once outside the restaurant, the men began to compare their savings.
"I only got a dollar out of the $20," declared the sixth man.
He pointed to the tenth man," but he got $10!"
"Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man.

"I only saved a dollar too. It's unfair that he got ten times more than me!"
"That's true!!" shouted the seventh man.

"Why should he get $10 back when I got only two? The wealthy get all the breaks!"
"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison.

"We didn't get anything at all. The system exploits the poor!"
The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.
The next night the tenth man didn't show up for dinner, so the nine sat down and ate without him.

But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important.
They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!

And that, boys and girls, journalists and college professors, is how our tax system works.
The people who pay the highest taxes get the most benefit from a tax reduction.

Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore.

In fact, they might start eating overseas where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier

I am sorry to say so... but we indians are attracted by white skins & never come out of over slave mentality. She's utilising this to her advantage. One more thing people in india think only the nehru - gandhi (??) family are superior and only they can rule us!!!!!!! This mentality should change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back