• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Some thoughts to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOME THOUGHTS TO SHARE

I want to share a few thoughts of mine with other members.

1. It is not good manners to use slangs, derogatory phrases or expressions in one’s writing. Using standard English as understood and appreciated worldwide will drive home the point more effectively.

2. Similarly, repeating the same old things again and again leads one nowhere.

3. Indulging in personal verbal fights is disgusting to others, to say the least. To hurt another’s pride is certainly an undesirable behaviour.

4. To feel one’s post must be the last word on any subject is wrong and needs to be nipped in the bud. It shows the immaturity of the person concerned and projects him in bad light.

5. Discipline and orderly behaviour are more important than acquiring knowledge, through purposeful and meaningful interaction.

6. We are here to exchange our feelings and views, only to end the day with immense satisfaction.

7. When I attribute motive to someone for some of his action, it only indicates that I myself possess the same or similar motive.

8. When one is exhausted of ideas, it will be nice if he quits the particular thread voluntarily.

9. A request: Moderators/Admins, please close a thread after it has outlived its purpose.

10. Let us condense our post and mercilessly remove all that is shallow, superficial or repetitive.

Last edited:
9. A request: Moderators/Admins, please close a thread after it has outlived its
purpose.

i am setting up a system where all posts older than 180 days are automatically closed.

Thank u Praveen, for ur prompt response.

Similarly, please arrange to edit some of the contents that are abhorrent, obnoxious or offensive.

Thank u Praveen, for ur prompt response.

Similarly, please arrange to edit some of the contents that are abhorrent, obnoxious or offensive.

will take care of that as well very soon :)

FYI, all threads that have not received a reply for a month are automatically closed now :)

I fully agree with PV and I am sure Moderators / Administrators will take effective steps to maintain the quality of the contents in the thread and feel encouraged to participate in the forum.
Sankaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back