SOME THOUGHTS TO SHARE
I want to share a few thoughts of mine with other members.
1. It is not good manners to use slangs, derogatory phrases or expressions in one’s writing. Using standard English as understood and appreciated worldwide will drive home the point more effectively.
2. Similarly, repeating the same old things again and again leads one nowhere.
3. Indulging in personal verbal fights is disgusting to others, to say the least. To hurt another’s pride is certainly an undesirable behaviour.
4. To feel one’s post must be the last word on any subject is wrong and needs to be nipped in the bud. It shows the immaturity of the person concerned and projects him in bad light.
5. Discipline and orderly behaviour are more important than acquiring knowledge, through purposeful and meaningful interaction.
6. We are here to exchange our feelings and views, only to end the day with immense satisfaction.
7. When I attribute motive to someone for some of his action, it only indicates that I myself possess the same or similar motive.
8. When one is exhausted of ideas, it will be nice if he quits the particular thread voluntarily.
9. A request: Moderators/Admins, please close a thread after it has outlived its purpose.
10. Let us condense our post and mercilessly remove all that is shallow, superficial or repetitive.