• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shraddha Tithi date confusion

Hello there everyone, last week i went to ask our priest the tithi date for my auntie , this is the date he gave:

My aunt's death date:
21 feb 2021 time singapore 3.40pm

Priest date he give:
12 march 2022
Sukla Paksha Dashami

so i wanted to confirm and checked the panchangam and it's showing that on 21 feb 2021 it was navami until 6.12 pm but the priest has given me date for dashami? so i'm not sure who is wrong or correct now, can someone help me with this? Thanks

The priest is correct. 21St Feb 2021 navami was upto 3.21 pm only in Singapore. Hence 3 40 pm is தசமி only.

You can google it with Singapore time and date for Tam calendar am giving below the screenshot
Screenshot_2022-02-08-22-06-56-703_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi. My father passed away on 25/5/21 at 8:50 am in Bangalore. I want to know the date for his varushabdigam. Can someone pls help.

Latest ads

Back