• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shraddha Tithi Calculator

kgopalan

In 96 tharpana sankalpam or shannavathy tharpana sankalpm amavasai tharpanam must come. you can search for amavasai tharpanam only from 96 tharpana sankalapams.

Ruba

I missed to give shraddha for my father this year, how can i give it or what should i do? My father’s thithi was on march 28th 2019.

pelancongancq

Vanakam, Im from Malaysia. My uncle Ganesan kupusamy passed away 30 jun 2017 malaysia time 1256 am .Please let me know when the second year thevasam.Please give me the date

yogesgopalan

hi sir, my father passed away on 25/07/2003 @ 1245am (malaysia time). Would you be able to let me know when will be his 16th year thevasam. Thank you.