• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shraddha Tithi Calculator

Aaathiikam on 4-7-2019 and shubam on 05-07-2019. sodhakumpam on 03-07-2019 and oonam on one day before 3rd july as per your vadhyars instructions.

As per
Aaathiikam on 4-7-2019 and shubam on 05-07-2019. sodhakumpam on 03-07-2019 and oonam on one day before 3rd july as per your vadhyars instructions.
Thank you but as per one of other vaithiyar its coming on 5th for aathikam.. Can u guide me how to check in panchangam

15-06-2018. is the death day. It is on panchangam tamil year vilambi. uththaraayanam. greeshna ruthu. aani maatham first date dwithiyai thithi after amavasai. see in the year vikari varusham aani month after amavasai dwithiyai thithi . It falls on 04-07-2019.

15-06-2018. is the death day. It is on panchangam tamil year vilambi. uththaraayanam. greeshna ruthu. aani maatham first date dwithiyai thithi after amavasai. see in the year vikari varusham aani month after amavasai dwithiyai thithi . It falls on 04-07-2019.
You are great thank you...

I concur with Mr Kgopalan. On 5th July it is thritiya. But you can check the reasoning of your Vathyar so that we can also be enlightened.

26 dec 2018 until 10::48 is krishna paksha chaturthi. ie 4 th day after pournami of Marghali month. So the thithi falls on krishnapaksha chaturthi of marghali 2020. ie 14 Jan 2020.

If you are using vaakiya panchangam the chathurthi thithi is there upto 3-39 P.M. so for vaakiya (Pambu) panchangam people if the death occured after 3-40 p.m. panchami will be the thithi day.

the thithi will change as per time of death. so time is important.. As per the the panchangam you are using the the thithi will change. Nobody will buy all the panchangams for each year. you have to learn this which is very simple.

my brother in law passed away on 29.06.2018.when will be his thiti for thevesum. Can anyone give the the date. tq vm

until 7:50 AM on 21 June 2018,it is shukla paksha ashtami thithi and then onwards it is Navami, (ie thithi between start Ammavasya and Pournami). And Tamil month is Ani.
So the Thevasam would always fall on shukla paksha ashtami or navami in Ani month. (Depends on time of death if its pre or post 7:50AM). Ashtami is on 09 July after 9:44 and Navami on 10 July from 07:42.
This is based on Mutt panchangam. As per Pambu panchangam, it could be different - I have not checked. Furthur if you follow Bodhayana Sutra there could be furthur refinements.
The best approach is to follow family forefather's tradition or go by the guru or mutt advice.

Kgopalan and Ashotwinn Sir thank you very much for your info and input . the time of demise is 7.20 pm malaysia time. Thank you very much for the response.

Good thing that the place is mentioned, which is very important.
"AHAS", or spread of Day Time, depends on Date, Time and Place of Birth or death.
Prevalence of TITHI also depends in the same manner.
1. Selection of Sraddha Tithi: the particular Tithi should be 'present' for about 90 minutes past Mid of Ahas on that place and day.
2. For Aayushya Homam : Perform on that day when Nakshatram is present for minimum 90 minutes after Sunrise time of that place and day.
Freeware DRIK PANCHANGAM can be readily accessed to assess the above.

In 96 tharpana sankalpam or shannavathy tharpana sankalpm amavasai tharpanam must come. you can search for amavasai tharpanam only from 96 tharpana sankalapams.

I missed to give shraddha for my father this year, how can i give it or what should i do? My father’s thithi was on march 28th 2019.

Vanakam, Im from Malaysia. My uncle Ganesan kupusamy passed away 30 jun 2017 malaysia time 1256 am .Please let me know when the second year thevasam.Please give me the date

Latest ads

Back