• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Searching for My Family Tree... A real Search

rameshkrishnn

Dear all
Namaskaram
Adiyen Ramesh from Chennai, Garga gothram, Apastamba Sutram.
Actually, Im in Search of my Poorveegam and my Kuladeivam.
i was told by my father that our Kuladeivam is Puthukode Bhagavathi/Kannambara Kavu.. and we used to go there every year.
some 10 years back, when I was looking for some information on the History, I read an article that All Palghat Brahmins are migrated from Tamilnadu in different periods. Then I asked my father about the root. Unfortunately he also dont know. When I asked him how did he fix Puthucode Bhagavathy as kuladeivam, he told his brother in law told him (Sister's Husband). but no proof or basis for that.
my real search begun on that day. I went to at least 3 people for Prasannam and Nadi josiyam etc., Nadi josiyam its been given as Tiruvellore Vaidhya veera Raghavar, But as per Horoscope its Kali.. (Pen Deivam)..
Some said Thillai Kali, Patteeswaram Dugai, Ambaragathur Kali... worshipped all.. but not at peace, search continued... no one could give me a solution. Then came a person in my office, who saw my horoscope and started to relate it with Latitude and Longtitude.
Which eventually lead to Trichy. Now I want to connect to my roots, which we lost for almost 100 to 150 years.
My father Krishnamurthy Iyer/Santha my Grand Father.. Venkateeswara Iyer/Lakshmi my Great Grand father- Vaithyanana Iyer (Vaidhyalingam)/Subbamba(Subbalakshmi) and Great Great Grand Father Venkateeswaran/Anandhamba. Puthucode-(Kizhakke Grammam)

Lakshmi (Venkateeswaran) - Father of Lakshmi -Sandilya Gothram --Sri Krishnan/Meenakshi - Subbaraman/Lakshmi...Anantharaman/Alamelu .
They lived in Mannarkad.

If anyone in this group has any connection to this list given please be in touch with me in [email protected]/8939566080

Thanks & Regards

K Ramesh

hi sir ,

my grand parents used to live PUTHUCODE....even i studied one yr there....i know puthucode bhagavathy

amman kovil....i still remember the temple....i heard that many palakkad brahmins have ONLY MAINLY

TWO KAVUS....one is pallasena meenkulathy amman kavu and second manapuuly kavu...i know

kannambra ...but i dont know kannabra kavu....

Dear all
Namaskaram
i was told by my father that our Kuladeivam is Puthukode Bhagavathi/Kannambara Kavu.. and we used to go there every year.
some 10 years back, when I was looking for some information on the History, I read an article that All Palghat Brahmins are migrated from Tamilnadu in different periods. Then I asked my father about the root. Unfortunately he also dont know. When I asked him how did he fix Puthucode Bhagavathy as kuladeivam, he told his brother in law told him (Sister's Husband). but no proof or basis for that.
my real search begun on that day. I went to at least 3 people for Prasannam and Nadi josiyam etc., Nadi josiyam its been given as Tiruvellore Vaidhya veera Raghavar, But as per Horoscope its Kali.. (Pen Deivam)..
Some said Thillai Kali, Patteeswaram Dugai, Ambaragathur Kali... worshipped all.. but not at peace, search continued... no one could give me a solution. Then came a person in my office, who saw my horoscope and started to relate it with Latitude and Longtitude.
Which eventually lead to Trichy. Now I want to connect to my roots, which we lost for almost 100 to 150 years.
My father Krishnamurthy Iyer/Santha my Grand Father.. Venkateeswara Iyer/Lakshmi my Great Grand father- Vaithyanana Iyer (Vaidhyalingam)/Subbamba(Subbalakshmi) and Great Great Grand Father Venkateeswaran/Anandhamba. Puthucode-(Kizhakke Grammam)

Lakshmi (Venkateeswaran) - Father of Lakshmi -Sandilya Gothram --Sri Krishnan/Meenakshi - Subbaraman/Lakshmi...Anantharaman/Alamelu .
They lived in Mannarkad.

If anyone in this group has any connection to this list given please be in touch with me in [email protected]/8939566080

Thanks & Regards

K Ramesh

hi

Great Great Grand Father Venkateeswaran/Anandhamba. Puthucode-(Kizhakke Grammam)

is he head master of sarvajana high school in puthucode?.....he used to live in kizhakke gramam...his son

was my class mate in puthucode....this gramam is in front of puthucode bhagavathy amman kovil...

Dear all
Namaskaram

They lived in Mannarkad.

Thanks & Regards

K Ramesh
Nadi josyam is reliable. Several things which u would have come to know from nadi josyam , if were true, should logically lead you to the conclusion to accept the murthy indicated therein.

hi

Great Great Grand Father Venkateeswaran/Anandhamba. Puthucode-(Kizhakke Grammam)

is he head master of sarvajana high school in puthucode?.....he used to live in kizhakke gramam...his son

was my class mate in puthucode
....this gramam is in front of puthucode bhagavathy amman kovil...
Dear Sir
Thanks for your reply.
But, my Great Great Grand Father Venkateeswaran/Anandhamba. Puthucode-(Kizhakke Grammam) about whom i am talking about, lived at least 150 years back.. my Father is 83 years now.
I was told that Sarvajana High School came in the year 1950.
but my Grandmother used tell, that there was a Head Master/Teacher in the house..
Even though the incidents matches, years dont..
The Unfortunate thing is, there is no one to check these information from my side.
he head master of sarvajana high school in puthucode?.....he used to live in kizhakke gramam...his son

was my class mate in puthucode, my Great Grand Father's Name is Vaidhyanathan/Vaidhyalingam..

Nadi josyam is reliable. Several things which u would have come to know from nadi josyam , if were true, should logically lead you to the conclusion to accept the murthy indicated therein.
Good Afternoon
Thanks for your reply
All these Started after seeing the Nadi Josiyam.
As per Nadi.. my kuladeivam is Tiruvellore Vaidhya Veeraraghava Swamy... and that too they accepted on fulfiling their wish... hence the actual kuladeivam worship was stopped. As per Nadi its 150 to 200 years approximately.
At the end of the day, The actual kuladeivam was left un cared and the new also..
As soon as I came to know about veeraraghavar, on the same day i went there and worshipped him..
from their my real search was On...

Regards

K Ramesh

Dear Sir
Thanks for your reply.
But, my Great Great Grand Father Venkateeswaran/Anandhamba. Puthucode-(Kizhakke Grammam) about whom i am talking about, lived at least 150 years back.. my Father is 83 years now.
I was told that Sarvajana High School came in the year 1950.
but my Grandmother used tell, that there was a Head Master/Teacher in the house..
Even though the incidents matches, years dont..
The Unfortunate thing is, there is no one to check these information from my side.
he head master of sarvajana high school in puthucode?.....he used to live in kizhakke gramam...his son

was my class mate in puthucode,
my Great Grand Father's Name is Vaidhyanathan/Vaidhyalingam..

hi

becoz i used to live in puthucode in my younger days.....we lived in vadakke gramam/padijare gramam....

where sarjana high school used to be there...i left puthucode 50 yrs back.....no contact anymore...i used to

visit kizhakke gramam sometimes especially during navarathri days....

Our family is also in the same boat - My mother-in-law's mother-in-law gave up worshipping the kuladievam after a tragic death in their family - and we are still at a loss to find out who that is . We belong to Saunaka Gothram. 8 [ now 9] generations ago , two brothers were supposed to have gone from Nallamaangudi , near Nannilam to Alathur , Perunkulam , in Palakkad dist. , And we are the descendants of one of them. I started the search before the marriage of my daughter in 1990, - we were told that the Purna Pushkala samaetha Dharma Sastha outside nannilam was our Kuladeivam - went there performed abhishekam, etc and my daughter was married within a few months ; our son too got married within a couple of years after that and we had taken him and his bride - but, surprisingly , never got an opportunity to go back again, inspite of our best efforts.In the mean time , a paternal cousin of my husband, facing various difficulties in life, joined the quest and found out that our kuladeivam is Angaala Parameswari [ where at, he was not told ] by the josier in a prasnam. We have also had prasnams done at various stages in our life ,[ and been told that the kuladeivam for us is a female deity and not male ],and have put the search in abeyance, as no clearcut direction is forthcoming. If there is anybody in the Samooham who belongs to our Saunaka Gotra [ its a rather rare one] and can offer me guidance, will be grateful. I have to add, that at 84 and 76 years , my husband and I cannot travel easily . My father in law was late P.A. Krishnan and his father was Anantha Naryananan. Sri. Ramdas and Balalkrishnan, who had a manufacturing plant in Chennai, [ Rambal Industries ] were Gothra Dayatis [ they also do not know !] God willing we should get some guidance , sometime !!

Some years ago, I was very keen in knowing the ancestry of my father and my mother etc. I decided to document it and came across a software called , 'My Heritage". I was able construct a tree but not more than my father's great grandfather. The practise of destroying the horoscope when the person passed away made it more difficult. I wonder if astrolger can trace the kuladeivam if the horoscope is available.

Namaskaram
Madam Kamu and Mr Venkatraman.
I tried through my friend who has studied this subject.
We tried thru the latitude & Longtitude positions.
Infact there will be a minor adjustment, as the time what we give might not be accurat. But we can definitely go very close and find.
in your case you know your Native.
But in my case, first I have to find my native and then the kuladeivam.
If you are interested please call me in 00918939566080.
I will give my friends number you can try thru him.
to me what ever he said is perfect.
Out of all the Prasannam and other Nadi josiyam... this result is satisfactory absolutely.
Thanks & Regards

K Ramesh

Good evening Mr Ramesh. Though I am not from Palakkad, my sambandhi is from Kalpathi. They have been worshipping Manapullikaavu as their Adimaikaavu as well as Kuladeivam. I have a few other Palakkad friends, who have confirmed that apart from their respective Adimaikaavus, they do have a Kuladeivam in places in TN from where their forefathers migrated to Kerala. For instance, I have come across Sadavudayar ( for migrants from Tirunelveli) and Vaitheeswrarankoil ( for many Tanjavur migrants) as Kuladeivam for them. They perform poojas both in their Kaavus and Kuladeivams. However your problem is not knowing the Kuladeivam. My Sambandhi took the help of an astrologer. Though he could not precisely say the name of the Kuladeivam, he indicated that it is a Female deity. As they already perform poojas in Manapulli Kaavu, they took it that She is also their Kuladeivam. In your case, if you say that Tiruvellore Veeraraghava Perumal is the Kuladeivam, did your forefathers migrated from Kanchipuram area? Since you have indicated some of the Tanjavur and Trichy temples, they might have migrated from Chozha Nadu and Tiruvellore may not be correct. I have reservations about Nadi. I would recommend going to one of the Kerala Josiers with your horoscope. All the best in your endeavour!

hi sir ,

my grand parents used to live PUTHUCODE....even i studied one yr there....i know puthucode bhagavathy

amman kovil....i still remember the temple....i heard that many palakkad brahmins have ONLY MAINLY

TWO KAVUS....one is pallasena meenkulathy amman kavu and second manapuuly kavu...i know

kannambra ...but i dont know kannabra kavu....
I am Dr.P.R.Kasi viswanathan ( KERALA IYERS TRUST). My grandfather was from Puthucode and they left that place due to a fire in the village. They migrated to Chelakkara

I am Dr.P.R.Kasi viswanathan ( KERALA IYERS TRUST). My grandfather was from Puthucode and they left that place due to a fire in the village. They migrated to Chelakkara
Dear Mr Kasi Vishwanathan
Good Morning.
Im Also a long Time member in Pattar's Group.
Is there any information i can get, from there the Brahmins in puducode came from?
Kalpathi and surrounding, we have some information.
Most of the Smartha/Vadama are from Trichy/Srirangam Only and came to palghat- Kalpathy Area.
That means, migration to Puducode may be from Kalpathy due to non availability of space is it?
I looks like im doing PHD in this.... But the Quest to know my family Root is my High priority for me now.
If you have any information, Please pass it on.
Thanks & Regards

K Ramesh

Good evening Mr Ramesh. Though I am not from Palakkad, my sambandhi is from Kalpathi. They have been worshipping Manapullikaavu as their Adimaikaavu as well as Kuladeivam. I have a few other Palakkad friends, who have confirmed that apart from their respective Adimaikaavus, they do have a Kuladeivam in places in TN from where their forefathers migrated to Kerala. For instance, I have come across Sadavudayar ( for migrants from Tirunelveli) and Vaitheeswrarankoil ( for many Tanjavur migrants) as Kuladeivam for them. They perform poojas both in their Kaavus and Kuladeivams. However your problem is not knowing the Kuladeivam. My Sambandhi took the help of an astrologer. Though he could not precisely say the name of the Kuladeivam, he indicated that it is a Female deity. As they already perform poojas in Manapulli Kaavu, they took it that She is also their Kuladeivam. In your case, if you say that Tiruvellore Veeraraghava Perumal is the Kuladeivam, did your forefathers migrated from Kanchipuram area? Since you have indicated some of the Tanjavur and Trichy temples, they might have migrated from Chozha Nadu and Tiruvellore may not be correct. I have reservations about Nadi. I would recommend going to one of the Kerala Josiers with your horoscope. All the best in your endeavour!
Good Morning Mr Saikrishnan
How are you.
Thanks for your reply.
Normally people start at lest with a DOT. But in my case, Im starting without anything.
Going by History, Horoscope, Bit of Science.. Latitude, Longtitude.. Etc., to find out my Origin and Kuladeivam.
with the information available, We might have migrated from Trichy/Srirangam. That is what the details on Brahmins Migration available with me says. Smarthas/ Vadamas predominantly from Trichy/Srirangam. With this theory If I go, Trichy/Srirangam is my Native , which was closely supported by the Latitude and Longtitude also.
So, Kancheepuram is ruled out.
In Fact my Grand father knows 3 Vedams and Great Grand Father and Great Great Grand Fathers were well versed in All Vedas it seems.
All these dots leads to Trichy/Srirangam.
Now the Kuladeivam.... Its a Kali.. Ugra Deivam.. Sitting.... Facing North....Near Water Body...
My search here is to find some one with these connections will be able to tell....whether its Vekkali amman or any other..
Let me hope for the best..
Thanks & Regards

K Ramesh

hi

i heard about your name in kerala iyer trust.....i forgot mami's name.....i used to visit your yahooo group some yrs back..
pattar group/kerala iyer group...in chelakkara a lot of brahmin madams....called OTTHA MADAM..in this

forum also need your help....as you did in PATTAR GROUP.....helping needy people...

Last edited:
hi

i heard about your name in kerala iyer trust.....i forgot mami's name.....i used to visit your yahooo group some yrs back..
pattar group/kerala iyer group...in chelakkara a lot of brahmin madams....called OTTHA MADAM..in this

forum also need your help....as you did in PATTAR GROUP.....helping needy people...
Definietly Sir..
I always wanted to help our community's up liftment.
I will do what ever i can.
Thanks
Regards
K Ramesh

Good Morning Mr Saikrishnan
How are you.
Thanks for your reply.
Normally people start at lest with a DOT. But in my case, Im starting without anything.
Going by History, Horoscope, Bit of Science.. Latitude, Longtitude.. Etc., to find out my Origin and Kuladeivam.
with the information available, We might have migrated from Trichy/Srirangam. That is what the details on Brahmins Migration available with me says. Smarthas/ Vadamas predominantly from Trichy/Srirangam. With this theory If I go, Trichy/Srirangam is my Native , which was closely supported by the Latitude and Longtitude also.
So, Kancheepuram is ruled out.
In Fact my Grand father knows 3 Vedams and Great Grand Father and Great Great Grand Fathers were well versed in All Vedas it seems.
All these dots leads to Trichy/Srirangam.
Now the Kuladeivam.... Its a Kali.. Ugra Deivam.. Sitting.... Facing North....Near Water Body...
My search here is to find some one with these connections will be able to tell....whether its Vekkali amman or any other..
Let me hope for the best..
Thanks & Regards

K Ramesh
Good evening Mr Ramesh! Since Kanchipuram is not the starting point, let us rule out Thiruvellore. In Trichy Woraiyur, there is a well known Vekkali Amman temple. She is an Ugradeivam. She faces North. Kaveri river is not far off. She is in sitting position. You can check up whether this Mother could be your Kuladeivam. Another interesting aspect about this temple is that there is no roof over the Ambal. All efforts to cover the ceiling ended in failure.

Best wishes

I find that almost all Palakkad brahmins have this doubt. almost all have now migrated back to Tamilnadu or Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkotta and abroad and very few only reside in villages around Palakkad. Few relatives living in Palakkad, Vadakkanchery, ( one of mine was employed in Hantex and known to us as Hantex Narayanan)also do not know. Enquiries with a few relatives also did not throw any light.

My wife's aunt lived in Pudhukode and she is referred to as Pudhukkode Vijayam. She is also related to me from my father's side. I don't know whether she is living in Pudukode now and if so she must be very old.

My gothram is "Haritha'.

My kuladeivam as I have been led to believe is Parakkattu Bhagavathy in Kavassery. But my fathers (P R Sahasrananaman) place was Peringottukurissi. Later I gathered that my great grandmother moved from Nellithara village (adjeasant to the kavu) to her paternal village, i.e Peringottukurissi on the death of her husband. My father moved to Trichy and I had my education there.

My mother belonged to Thiruvilvamalai and my maternal grandfather worshipped Shri Vilvadhrinathan (Lord Rama) as his ishtadeivam. His name was Subramania Sasthrigal.

I remember accompanying my maternal grandfather as a toddler ( I am now 74) to the Vilvadhrinathan temple where he recited Bhagavatham as, Sapthaham.

My parents did not visit the Bhagavathy temple much due to poverty. Only after my marriage I started to visit Parakkattu Bhagavathy temple once in a year with my family.

I too consulted an astrologer and he said that my kuladeivam is a female deity, mostly Ambal. So I continue to worship Parakkattu Bhagavathy. We say it is our Adimaikavu. I believe as our forefathers migrated to Kerala they worshipped the deity established in that village and that is how it has become our tradition to have an 'adimaikavu' and believed she will protect us. Many perform 'bhaghavathseva' to propitiate bhagavathy.

It is believed that most brahmins have either Venkatachalapathy or Subramania as their kuladeivam. Other than that if we worship Bhagavathy or any other deity it may be the local temple deity of the village whom our forefathers worshipped. Many also perform 'venkatachalapathy vilakku pooja'

As almost all elders are no more there is nobody to help us clarify. (We ourselves have become elders). So I try to visit and worship as many temples as possible in Tamilnadu and Kerala.

Do not know if there are any archives in any Kerala Government offices/ former kings' palaces/descendants of the former rulers ( as it is believed that the King brought the brahmins from Tamilnadu and gave them various villages to live and prosper ) that may throw any light on Palakkad brahmins.

S Subramanian

My father's name should read as 'Sahasranaman'. This name they say is prevalent in Thirunelveli district only and may be our forefathers migrated from Thirunvelveli.

I find that almost all Palakkad brahmins have this doubt. almost all have now migrated back to Tamilnadu or Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkotta and abroad and very few only reside in villages around Palakkad. Few relatives living in Palakkad, Vadakkanchery, ( one of mine was employed in Hantex and known to us as Hantex Narayanan)also do not know. Enquiries with a few relatives also did not throw any light.

My wife's aunt lived in Pudhukode and she is referred to as Pudhukkode Vijayam. She is also related to me from my father's side. I don't know whether she is living in Pudukode now and if so she must be very old.

My gothram is "Haritha'.

My kuladeivam as I have been led to believe is Parakkattu Bhagavathy in Kavassery. But my fathers (P R Sahasrananaman) place was Peringottukurissi. Later I gathered that my great grandmother moved from Nellithara village (adjeasant to the kavu) to her paternal village, i.e Peringottukurissi on the death of her husband. My father moved to Trichy and I had my education there.

My mother belonged to Thiruvilvamalai and my maternal grandfather worshipped Shri Vilvadhrinathan (Lord Rama) as his ishtadeivam. His name was Subramania Sasthrigal.

I remember accompanying my maternal grandfather as a toddler ( I am now 74) to the Vilvadhrinathan temple where he recited Bhagavatham as, Sapthaham.

My parents did not visit the Bhagavathy temple much due to poverty. Only after my marriage I started to visit Parakkattu Bhagavathy temple once in a year with my family.

I too consulted an astrologer and he said that my kuladeivam is a female deity, mostly Ambal. So I continue to worship Parakkattu Bhagavathy. We say it is our Adimaikavu. I believe as our forefathers migrated to Kerala they worshipped the deity established in that village and that is how it has become our tradition to have an 'adimaikavu' and believed she will protect us. Many perform 'bhaghavathseva' to propitiate bhagavathy.

It is believed that most brahmins have either Venkatachalapathy or Subramania as their kuladeivam. Other than that if we worship Bhagavathy or any other deity it may be the local temple deity of the village whom our forefathers worshipped. Many also perform 'venkatachalapathy vilakku pooja'

As almost all elders are no more there is nobody to help us clarify. (We ourselves have become elders). So I try to visit and worship as many temples as possible in Tamilnadu and Kerala.

Do not know if there are any archives in any Kerala Government offices/ former kings' palaces/descendants of the former rulers ( as it is believed that the King brought the brahmins from Tamilnadu and gave them various villages to live and prosper ) that may throw any light on Palakkad brahmins.

S Subramanian
Your detailed message is interesting! Only one point- there are several Palakkad Brahmins having Ayyappan (Ayyanar in TN) as Kuladeivam. This could be the reason why Sadavudayar (near Kallidaikurichi) koil is the Kuladeivam for several Palakkad Brahmins. Similarly I have seen Kalvai Sastha (near Karunkulam, Tirunelveli Dt) being the Kuladeivam for some families.

My gothram is "Haritha'.

S Subramanian

hi

we have KAAVU worship mainly PALLASENA MEENKULATHY AMMAN KOVIL from mother's side...its called

ADIMAI KAAVUmany palakkad brahmins moved from madurai and sorrounding areas and thEy worship SRI MEENAKSHI

TEMPLE.....my father's side venkatachalapthy is tirupati.as kuladeivam.....

I think Our forefathers just wanted to maintain their new identity and forget Old Identity. They have dong this Inspite of knowing the fact, that if the kuladeivam workship stops its going to affect the next generations. Also, they are well versed in all Vedas.
What is the use.
by talking to so many people, and reading these messages, i really feel totally down that we are paying the price (our happiness, peace and time) for our forefather's mistake.
Such an Intellectual people, failed to record the incidents.... their family values, customs and procedures.
What we follow now is definitely 1/10 of what it is.
Very few have come out in search of the real Native and Kuladeivam.. like us.
Rest all have given up or never wanted to waste time...
But I will not leave it as it is.
Except for the Nadi Josiyam, Rest all said that my Kuladeivam is Kali...That is confirmed.
Now the Native.. The History of Smartha/Vadama... leads straight to Trichy/Srirangam Mainly...
This should be my Native..
And find that one Deivam suppose to be my kuladeivam... with North facing, Sitting, Neither very Ugram (but Ugram) nor santham... Near water body... These information are based on the Horoscope... I cross checked with my father's horoscope also.. both matches.. So, I have to come to a conclusion that Trichy, Uraiyur (Woraiyur) Vekkali Amman is my Kuladeivam and my Native.
But... I'm Still holding it..Just in case if I get some connection from these groups.. and get some confirmation on what I have deicded..
The Quest of knowing the Truth is always there in me as a natural behaviour..
it will continue..
your messages are really giving me strength.. and feel happy to get connected with my community.
Regards.
K Ramesh

hi

many trichy/ tanjore based brahmins kuladeivam is SRI MADURAKALI AMMAN IN SIRUVACCHUR ...

but i dint know much aboutit...just a thought...

hi

many trichy/ tanjore based brahmins kuladeivam is SRI MADURAKALI AMMAN IN SIRUVACCHUR ...

but i dint know much aboutit...just a thought...
Good Morning Sir.
Happy Day.
Yes Sir, In Fact my Astrologer even before get into the hardcore search of my kuladeivam, he said may Madhurakali Amman your kuladeivam as she is a kuladeivam for so many Brahmins.

I have gone little bit more depth.. Finding the Kuladeivam.. thru Gothram.. Rishis.
My Gothram is Garga.. Garga Rishi is Son of Bharadwaja Rishi.. Garga rishi's Upasana was on Adharvana Vedham. The Godess of Adharvana Vedham is Kali..
I got this confirmation also that my Kuladeivam is Kali.
We i have a clear confirmation on my Poorveegam... Its Trichy/Srirangam.
On the Kuladeivam.... should be either Vekkali Amman or Madhura Kali Amman.
another 18 Days left To complete my Soundarya Lahari Prayanam (48 Days).
if any POP UP with in this period then will add to the list or need to find from these two Devis.
For me now all the roads led to Trichy..
All your Blessings and Prayers will help me to complete my search of Poorveegam and Kuladeivam
Thanks and Regards

K Ramesh

Good Morning Sir.
Happy Day.
Yes Sir, In Fact my Astrologer even before get into the hardcore search of my kuladeivam, he said may Madhurakali Amman your kuladeivam as she is a kuladeivam for so many Brahmins.

I have gone little bit more depth.. Finding the Kuladeivam.. thru Gothram.. Rishis.
My Gothram is Garga.. Garga Rishi is Son of Bharadwaja Rishi.. Garga rishi's Upasana was on Adharvana Vedham. The Godess of Adharvana Vedham is Kali..
I got this confirmation also that my Kuladeivam is Kali.
We i have a clear confirmation on my Poorveegam... Its Trichy/Srirangam.
On the Kuladeivam.... should be either Vekkali Amman or Madhura Kali Amman.
another 18 Days left To complete my Soundarya Lahari Prayanam (48 Days).
if any POP UP with in this period then will add to the list or need to find from these two Devis.
For me now all the roads led to Trichy..
All your Blessings and Prayers will help me to complete my search of Poorveegam and Kuladeivam
Thanks and Regards

K Ramesh
hi

just a thought....try to get some kind of help from elders from father side.....any relative close father's

gothram...even for me ...my father expired in my young age....i was about 4 yrs old.....i got information

through my chithappa all information about my father's side gothram/thayadhis/kuladeivam/and all

grannd parents name etc...i recorded it. too...it will help for my next generations....

Latest ads

Back