• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Searching for a remedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram,

Is there any yagam or pariharam which defies the mantrikam. If a family suffers from mantrikam does it compulsorily require that it can be removed by a mantrik only.

Is it not possible by doing abishegam or by doing yagam, this evil can be destroyed. Or is it not possible by praying the god alone it will work out?

From time to time I have done sarabeshwaram homam at thirubuvanam, nikumbala yagam at iyyavadi. once again srikandha homam at thiruchendur. And what not all homams. Please do all add in this list every month I travel to my kula devatha temple and do a milk abishekam.

My father has done tharpanam at rudra padam, vishnu padam, kasi, allahabad, rameshwaram, kumbakonam.

Most boiling aspect of the issue is if my relative goes to the mantrikan, he gets success. But if we go for purely defence alone we get failure. Either he is a fraud or will end up as fraud with money getting wasted. We lost entire property along with human lives.

It is not that my relatives where 100% successful, they poured lakhs of money(during 1980's it is not a ordinary amount) for completely wiping out a entire generation for mantrikam. Only a few lives where lost. And entire property has been washed out.

I am searching for a remedy for putting a full stop for seeking a cure through mantrikam.

If any learned person can throw light or show a proper direction, I will be a big help for me

thanks
bharat

The curse from the sumangali is not rectifiable. By the mean time an attempt or verbal fight that lead to suicide also not rectifiable. Even temples too suffer on these curses. I am sure you will get few dreams repeatedly. and if you remember those dreams that may be having an answer

Namaskaram,

Is there any yagam or pariharam which defies the mantrikam. If a family suffers from mantrikam does it compulsorily require that it can be removed by a mantrik only.

Is it not possible by doing abishegam or by doing yagam, this evil can be destroyed. Or is it not possible by praying the god alone it will work out?

From time to time I have done sarabeshwaram homam at thirubuvanam, nikumbala yagam at iyyavadi. once again srikandha homam at thiruchendur. And what not all homams. Please do all add in this list every month I travel to my kula devatha temple and do a milk abishekam.

My father has done tharpanam at rudra padam, vishnu padam, kasi, allahabad, rameshwaram, kumbakonam.

Most boiling aspect of the issue is if my relative goes to the mantrikan, he gets success. But if we go for purely defence alone we get failure. Either he is a fraud or will end up as fraud with money getting wasted. We lost entire property along with human lives.

It is not that my relatives where 100% successful, they poured lakhs of money(during 1980's it is not a ordinary amount) for completely wiping out a entire generation for mantrikam. Only a few lives where lost. And entire property has been washed out.

I am searching for a remedy for putting a full stop for seeking a cure through mantrikam.

If any learned person can throw light or show a proper direction, I will be a big help for me

thanks
bharat

Shri Bharat,

Unless you are more forthcoming about the whole problem, I do not think any of us will be able to give you any suggestion. But I find Shri Ramacchandran referring to Sumangali's curse verbal fights leading to suicide etc. The whole issue is misleading. Will you explain further?

Dear Sangom,
I took the upasana in 1994 from One Dr.Anatha Bhat at Villivakkam I did one crore Garuda Japa, one crore Dathathreay, One crore Gayathri and brahma Gayathri, Hamsa Gayathri etc.,

The vibration i received is some thing great and that can be felt.

Mantrikam is a term used in Kerala used for use of powers acquired by Mantra
Yoga for various purposes. It also mostly denotes evil designs. This use of the
term is specific only to Kerala.

Mantras are used for various objectives. We in this group are mostly concerned
with getting the Blessings of our Ishta Devata. Some want Moksha, some Dharshan
of the Ishta Devata and so on.

But Mantrikam in Kerala is rarely associated with Moksha or pursuing spiritual
goals. It is always about getting control of certain beings like Yakshis,
Pisasinis and others for causing harm to others.

Mantras have always been used for Vasikaran, Ucchatana, Sthamabana, Spodana, and
Maraka. This is clearly part of Mantra yoga. Mantra also can be used to get
control of Yakshis, Pisasinis. You can acquire Kshudra Siddhi which enables you
to acquire control over Kshudra powers.

This Mantrikam in Kerala has become very well known due to a number of popular
novels and serials in the Malayalam magazines. Many of them have been translated
into Tamil also.

Of course you see them in Hindi serials also.

But what is peculiar to Kerala is a set of beliefs associated with Mantrikam.
They seem to have forgotten all the good effects of Mantras.

Some of the strange beliefs are:

1. There are two kind of powers/Gods. Evil and Good. This is not a Hindu belief.
More Christian than Hindu.

Some of the Evil Gods include MAA VARAHI, MAA KAALI and others who are worshiped
throughout India.

2. Evil powers can triumph over good powers. There is no Supreme GOD who can
triumph over all evil. Of course this is based on the Philosophy of Purva
Mimansa which does not believe in a Supreme Deity.

Most of these beliefs are against the very basics of Hinduism prevalent in rest
of India.

This is a perversion of Mantra Yoga.

So let us not talk about Kerala Mantrikam.

Getting control of Yakshis, Pisasinis and Kshudra powers involve not only
Mantra, but also elaborate rituals often involving animal sacrifices. Many of
these practices are kept secret even now and are passed on in families. That is
why the novels always talk about manuscripts.

Yakshi was worshipped in the form of Yogini. This Goddess was known as Ahiyakshi (Ayala Yakshi) in the 'Anthimahakalankavi' of North Kerala. The Siddha worshippers in Tamil Nadu call this Goddess as Isakkiyamman.These goddess's Enchanting form is used for Vasyam 18, and the Fierce form for Maarana 19. These two include in the 8 techniques of mantric rituals. In the Southern Indian concept, some yakshis uses to enter into the bodies of beautiful women. The magicians of 'Sambraday Aaya' would exorcise these yakshis from their bodies and these yakshis would be given place to somewhere else. The South Indians believed that some diseases get sprcaded because of these yakshis.

Worship of evil spirited deity (Kshudra devatha upasana in Hindi language) is common in some parts of India, even today.

Tantra vidya (subject related to occult science), or tantrika, is said to be a diverse and rich spiritual tradition of the Indian subcontinent. People in Western countries simply call this as Black magic. Ancient tantrik texts contain two kinds of Black magic methods practised in India. Sorcerers in the North India practised Kashmora where as the South Indian sorcerers were using the Banamathi method. In the southern state of Andhra Pradesh and North Karnataka they still practice Banamathi.

A Tantrik is well known as a tantra systems practitioner in India and Tibet. This type of science is also associated with practices of the occult and black magic.

A Mantrik is someone who specializes in practicing mantras. One who chants to please a god or evil spirit for his benefit. Mantras are sacred chantings containing magical and mystical words.

A Yantra is associated with these kind of practices. Yantra is a meditational device or instrument used by Hindu and Tibetan Tantriks to accomplish certain tasks. The word "yam," means "to sustain," the Yantra has in it a symbolic image used to maintain a focused state during meditation or worship. Most of the time it is composed of an outer geometrical form enclosing other interior geometrical designs. Each type of Yantra or design is used for a specific purpose or intent

remedy
dhevadhinam jagat sarvam
mantradhinam ta devata
tam mantram bragmandhiram
brahmana nam devata

the meaning
universe god please guide me through
a way with u bless
away from sprit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads