• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sathya Sai Baba passes away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most astonishing thing I saw when I was waiting for Baba's darshan was the sea of people in total silence; when I looked around
I saw Sai's love had no bounds and transgressed all faiths: there were muslims, sikhs, christians, jews, arabs, whites perhaps from all
over the world. Until I experienced Baba's divinity, I had total disregard for religions and began to have the notion that in the name of religion,
more atrocities were being committed, people had become less tolerant of each other, and hid behind blind faith that all religions are different.

Baba made me realize no matter what your inherent faith is, all those faiths preach the same things, and lead you to the same destination.
He preached only Love and service to mankind.

I have come to light the lamp of Love in your hearts, to see that it shines day by day with added luster.
I have not come on behalf of any exclusive religion.
I have not come on a mission of publicity for a sect or creed or cause, nor have I come to collect followers for a doctrine.
I have no plan to attract disciples or devotees into my fold or any fold.
I have come to tell you of this unitary faith, this spiritual principle, this path of Love, this virtue of Love, this duty of Love, this obligation of Love.
4 July 1968, Baba

Baba is eternal, His message is universal and I love you forever.

Though I have not attended many bhajans, just few and some heard on TV, I have felt peace all the time.. they are so enthralling and i feel like singing along with other devotees.. and also cried several times in these few days because I felt some vacuum after he has left...

i understand that he has done so many humanitarians works, which are very inspiring and praise worthy....

today also i was watching TV , i felt like listening to his bhajans than hearing to the reporters...

also he has said that there is working for human cause and not for religion... the beautiful way in which all religions prayed in their own methods for his soul to rest in peace was really touching...

वो फुल ना अबतक चुन पाया

वो फुल ना अबतक चुन पाया
जो फुल चडाने है तुज पर

मैं तेरा द्वार न दूंढ़ सका
साई भटक रहा हूँ डगर डगर

मुज्मे मैं ही दोष रहा होगा
मन तुझको अर्पण कर न सका

तू मुजको देख रहा कबसे
मैं तेरा दर्शन कर न सका

हर दिन हर पल चलता रहता
संग्राम कहीं मन के भीतर

मैं तेरा द्वार...

क्या दुःख क्या सुख क्या भूल मेरी
मैं उल्जा हूँ इन बातो मैं

दिन खोया चांदी सोने मैं
सोया मैं बेसुध रातों मैं

तब ध्यान किया मैंने तेरा
टकराया पग से जब पथ्थर

मैं तेरा द्वार.....

मैं धुप छाव के बिच कही
माटी के तन को लिए फिरा

उस जगह मुझे थामा तुने
मैं भूल से जिस जगह गिरा

अब तुही पथ दिखला मुजको
सदियों से हूँ घर से बेघर

मैं तेरा द्वार......

Dear Renukaji:

For those of us, who may not know Hindi, would it be possible for you to translate to English when you post in Hindi?

This must be a beautiful song and I hate to pass it not enjoying it due to language. I love Hindi and Urdu songs, especially gazals and bhajans and have hundrends of CD's
and enjoy them everyday not knowing a word of the language!!!

Hope you wont mind.

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Renukaji:

For those of us, who may not know Hindi, would it be possible for you to translate to English when you post in Hindi?

This must be a beautiful song and I hate to pass it not enjoying it due to language. I love Hindi and Urdu songs, especially gazals and bhajans and have hundrends of CD's
and enjoy them everyday not knowing a word of the language!!!

Hope you wont mind.

Jai Sai Ram

Ok U know my Hindi is very basic even though I can read it fast since I know Sanskrit so I am able to read Devanagari script real fast but my Hindi is not really great.

Ok here goes: it might not be that 100% beautiful a translation..

I have not picked the flower that i want to offer to You..
I could not find Your door(abode) and I roam aimlessly.
I was not able to offer/surrender myself to You becos of my own shortcomings.
You have been looking at me all this while but it was me who failed to get Your Darshan.
For each day and each moment there have been conflicts in my mind.
I was always entangled in my happiness and sorrow and been more after silver and gold(wealth) and had restless sleep.
I only thought of You when I was at a the end of my road.
I was roaming in the heat and in the shade and when I fell it was You who picked me up.
And now You have to show me the path to You..

Ok thats the best i could manage with my basic Hindi..it might not be that great..may be u can get someone with better Hindi to translate for you.

Ok this is the song for U.. with romanized lyrics.

YouTube - Bhagwan Sri Satya Sai Baba- Wo phool na ab tak..

You are going to love it...

Lyrics of Woh Phool na ab tak chun paya by Anup Jalota in English

vo ful naa abtak chun payaa

vo ful naa abtak chun payaa
jo ful chadane hai tuj par

main tera dwaar na doondh sakaa
Sai bhatak rahaa hun dagar dagar

mujme main hi dosh rahaa hogaa
man tujko arpan kar na sakaa

tu mujko dekh rahaa kabse
main teraa darhan kar na sakaa

har din har pal chaltaa rahtaa
sangraam kahin man ke bhitar

Main tera dwaar...

kya dukh kyaa sukh kya bhool meri
main uljaa hun in bato main

din khoyaa chaandi sone main
soyaa main besudh raton main

tab dhyaan kiyaa maine teraa
takraayaa pag se jab paththar

main tera dwaar

main dhoop chavn ke bich kahi
maati ke tan ko liye firaa

us jagaa muje thaamaa tune
main bhool se jis jagah giraa

ab tuhi path dikhlaa mujko
sadiyon se hun ghar se beghar

Main tera dwaar

Last edited:
Thanks Renuji for the translation.
The verses are very humbling and they took me back to the days where I took
hundred bad roads while Baba was right there to lead me the right path, if only I had given Baba one chance;
How I ignored all His answers and I only relied on my dubious mind;
Each time I fought with myself, if only I had sent the fight deep inside of me
The Baba who was within me, unknown to me, would have answered me;
How I ignored the hundred steps He took towards me, and I backed away from him 200 steps,
Yet it was Him who walked faster and caught upto me!!
How can I convince the doubters that you have to give Him only one chance
and He will be with you forever!!

And of least importance, I read a thread here somewhere people questioning why Baba went to MK's house, him being a Disbeliever;
What a myth it is to think that He comes to you only when you love Him!!!
His Love is unconditional, and by his own statement MK has confirmed that Baba went to his house
to deliver 200 crores for Chennai water project!!!

Renuji, I think I have all Anup's bhajans and cant wait to rush to my basement to dig up this one!!!!

Thanks a bunch

Jai Sai Ram

Thanks Renuji for the translation.
The verses are very humbling and they took me back to the days where I took
hundred bad roads while Baba was right there to lead me the right path, if only I had given Baba one chance;
How I ignored all His answers and I only relied on my dubious mind;
Each time I fought with myself, if only I had sent the fight deep inside of me
The Baba who was within me, unknown to me, would have answered me;
How I ignored the hundred steps He took towards me, and I backed away from him 200 steps,
Yet it was Him who walked faster and caught upto me!!
How can I convince the doubters that you have to give Him only one chance
and He will be with you forever!!

And of least importance, I read a thread here somewhere people questioning why Baba went to MK's house, him being a Disbeliever;
What a myth it is to think that He comes to you only when you love Him!!!
His Love is unconditional, and by his own statement MK has confirmed that Baba went to his house
to deliver 200 crores for Chennai water project!!!

Renuji, I think I have all Anup's bhajans and cant wait to rush to my basement to dig up this one!!!!

Thanks a bunch

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Servall,

God doesnt see the differences..Whether Believer or Non Believer.Its us who has dualistic vision.God is above all dualities..Dvandaateetham.

You know out here when people got to know that Nithyananda had gone to Puttaparthi to pay his last respects to Bhagawan Baba many "Holier than Thou" devotees especially the older set were saying "Can you imagine a guy like him also went to see Baba?"

To which my reply was simple "Can you imagine you and a lot of us didnt get to pay last respects to Baba?"

For God there is no bad or good and all are His Jeevaatmas only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back