• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sai lives on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engkaulah Harapanku,
Engkaulah yang memberi ku mata untuk menatapi Mu
Engkaulah yang memberi ku perasaan untuk menghayati ucapan Mu
Engkaulah yang menerangi minda ku dengan pandangan penuh kasih sayang Mu
Engkaulah yang membimbing jiwa ku yang berkecamuk
Engkaulah segala galanya.

Maafkan aku kerana tidak mengikut nasihat Mu.
Bila Engkau pun diserang di medan pertempuran ini..siapalah aku?
Hanya insan yang kerdil.
Aku faham Engkau memahami ku.

Last edited:
prajnaparamita hrdaya sutram

om namo bhagavatyai arya-prajnaparamitayai

arya valokiteshvaro bodhisattvo gambhiram
prajnaparamita charyam charamano
vyavalokayati sma pancha skandhas tamsh cha
svabhava shunyan pashyati sma

iha shariputra rupam shunyata shunyata eva rupam
rupan na prithak shunyata
shunyataya na prithak rupam
yad rupam sa shunyata
ya shunyata tad rupam
evam eva vedana samjna samskara vijnanam

iha shariputra sarva dharma shunyata lakshana
anutpanna aniruddha amala avimala anuna aparipurnah
tasmat shariputra shunyatayam na rupam
na vedana na samjna na samskara na vijnanam
na chakshu shrotra ghrana jihva kaya manamsi
na rupa shabda gandha rasa sprashtavya dharmah
na chakshur dhatur yavan na mano vijnanam dhatuh
na avidya na avidya kshayo yavan jara maranam
na jara marana kshayo na duhkha samudaya nirodha marga
na jnanam na praptir na bhismaya tasmai na apraptih

tasmat shariputra apraptivad bodhisattvo
prajnaparamitam ashritya
viharatya chitta varanah
chitta avarana nastitvad atrasto

viparyasa atikranto nishtha nirvana praptah

tryadhva vyavasthitah sarva buddhah
prajnaparamitam ashritya anuttaram
samyak sambodhim abdhisambuddhah

tasmat jnatavyam prajnaparamita maha mantro
maha vidya mantro 'nuttara mantro samasama mantrah
sarva duhkha prashamanah satyam amithyatvat
prajnaparamitayam ukto mantrah tadyatha
gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha

ity arya prajnaparamita hridayam samaptam

The Heart Sutra: Prajnaparamita-Hridaya-Sutra

Om namo bhagavatyai arya-prajnaparamitayai!

Om! Salutation to the blessed and noble one! (who has reached the other shore of the most excellent transcendental wisdom).

(In this invocation the perfection of transcendental wisdom is personified as the compassionate mother of bodhi -- wisdom -- who bestows enlightenment upon the bodhisattvas who had vigilantly followed the course prescribed for the aspirant to full enlightenment -- samyak sambodhi.)

Verse 1

arya-avalokitesvaro bodhisattvo gambhiram prajnaparamitacaryam caramano vyavalokayati sma: panca-skandhas tams ca svabhavasunyan pasyati sma.

The noble bodhisattva, Avalokitesvara, being engaged in practicing the deep transcendental wisdom-discipline, looked down from above upon the five skandhas (aggregates), and saw that in their svabhava (self-being) they are devoid of substance.

Verse 2

iha sariputra rupam sunyata sunyataiva rupam, rupan na prithak sunyata sunyataya na prithag rupam, yad rupam sa sunyata ya sunyata tad rupam; evam eva vedana-samjna-samskara-vijnanam.

Here, O Sariputra, bodily-form is voidness; verily, voidness is bodily-form. Apart from bodily-form there is no voidness; so apart from voidness there is no bodily-form. That which is voidness is bodily-form; that which is bodily-form is voidness. Likewise (the four aggregates) feeling, perception, mental imaging, and consciousness (are devoid of substance).

Verse 3

iha sariputra sarva-dharmah sunyata-laksala, anutpanna aniruddha, amala avimala, anuna aparipurnah.

Here, O Sariputra, all phenomena of existence are characterized by voidness: neither born nor annihilated, neither blemished nor immaculate, neither deficient nor overfilled.

Verse 4

tasmac chariputra sunyatayam na rupam na vedana na samjna na samskarah na vijnanam. na caksuh-srotra-ghrana-jihva-kaya-manamsi. na rupa-sabda-gandha-rasa-sprastavya-dharmah. na caksur-dhatur yavan na manovijnana-dhatuh. na-avidya na-avidya-ksayo yavan na jaramaranam na jara-marana-ksayo. na duhkha-samudaya-nirodha-marga. na jnanam, na praptir na-apraptih.

Therefore, O Sariputra, in voidness there is no bodily-form, no feeling, no mental imaging, no consciousness; no eye, ear, nose, tongue, body, or mind; no sense objects of bodily-form, sound, smell, taste, or touchable states; no visual element, and so forth, until one comes to no mind-cognition element. There is no ignorance, nor extinction of ignorance, until we come to: no aging and death, nor extinction of aging and death. There is no suffering, no origination, no cessation, no path; there is no higher knowledge, no attainment (of nirvana), no nonattainment.

Verse 5

tasmac chariputra apraptitvad bodhisattvasya prajnaparamitam asritya vibaraty acittavaranah. cittavarana-nastitvad atrasto viparyasa-ati-kranto nistha-nirvana-praptah.

Therefore, O Sariputra, by reason of his nonattainment (of nirvana), the bodhisattva, having resorted to prajnaparamita (transcendental wisdom), dwells serenely with perfect mental freedom. By his non-possession of mental impediments (the bodhisattva) without fear, having surpassed all perversions, attains the unattainable (bliss of) nirvana.

Verse 6

tryadhva-vyavasthitah sarva-buddhah prajnaparamitam asritya-anut-taram samyaksambodhim abhisambuddhah.

All Buddhas, self-appointed to appear in the three periods of time (past, present, and future), having resorted to the incomparable prajnaparamita, have become fully awake to samyak sambodhi (absolute perfect enlightenment).

Verse 7

tasmaj jnatavyam: prajnaparamita maha-mantro mahavidya-mantro 'nuttara-mantro samasama-mantrah, sarva-duhkha-prasamanah, satyam amithyatvat. prajnaparamitayam ukto mantrah. tadyatha: gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha. iti prajnaparamita-hridayam sa-maptam.

Therefore prajnaparamita should be recognized as the great mantra, the mantra of great wisdom, the most sublime mantra, the incomparable mantra and the alleviator of all suffering; it is truth by reason of its being nonfalsehood. This is the mantra proclaimed in prajnaparamita. It is:

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha!
Gone, gone, gone beyond, gone altogether beyond (to the other shore)! O enlightenment! Be it so! Hail!

This concludes Prajnaparamita-Hridaya-Sutra.

(From Sunrise magazine, December 1996/January 1997. Copyright © 1997 by Theosophical University Press.)

Last edited:
Dear Baba,

I know You still sing this for us..

YouTube - Escape Club - I'll Be There

I'll Be There By Escape Club

Over mountains, over trees
Over oceans, over seas
Across the deserts
I'll be there

In a whisper on the wind
On the smile of a new friend
Just think of me
And I'll be there

Don't be afraid, oh my love
I'll be watching you from above
And I'd give all the world tonight to be with you
'Cause I'm on your side, and I still care
I may have died, but I've gone nowhere Just think of me, and I'll be there

On the edge of a waking dream
Over rivers, over streams
Through wind and rain
I'll be there

Across the wide and open sky
Thousands of miles I'd fly
To be with you
I'll be there

In the breath of a wind that sighs
Oh, there's no need to cry
Just think of me,
And I'll be there

Last edited:
Sai Inspires - May 17, 2011
Lord Buddha's emphasis was entirely on purity in every aspect of daily life. He advocated purity in vision, thought, speech and action. He considered the spirit of sacrifice as the true Yajna (sacred offering). Sacrifice is the means for attaining Nirvana, freedom from the bondage of mundane existence. Buddha was totally opposed to anyone being forced to lead a worldly life against his will. The Buddhist prayer must be properly understood. When the Buddhists say: "Buddham sharanam gachchaami, Dharmam sharanam gachchaami, Sangham sharanam gachchaami," the real meaning of the prayer is: One must divert one’s Buddhi (intellect) towards Dharma (right conduct); and right conduct should be aimed at serving the community. When this is done, society gets purified.
– Divine Discourse, May 15, 1997.

Love in speech is Truth. – Baba

The Concept of God

The Concept of God

Attachments

• the concept of God.pdf
    126 KB · Views: 192
Sai Inspires - May 19, 2011

All living beings are actors on this stage. They make their exit when the curtain is rung down or when their part is over. On that stage, one may play the part of a thief, another may be cast as a king, a third may be a clown, and another a beggar. For all these characters in the play, there is only One who gives the cue! The prompter will not come upon the stage and give the cue in full view of all. If He does so, the drama will not interest anybody. Therefore, standing behind a screen at the back of the stage, He gives the cue to all the actors, regardless of their role — be it dialogue, speech, or song — just when each is in most need of help. In the same way, the Lord is behind the screen on the stage of Prakriti (Creation), giving the cue to all the actors for their various parts.
– Dhyana Vahini, Chap 6: "Meditation reveals the Eternal and
the Non-Eternal".
God is immanent in the entire cosmos like oil in sesame seed and butter in milk. – Baba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back