• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Right to speech Groan

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rcscwc

Right to speech Groan

How many of you support the right to speech of the poor, oppressed husbands? The house is much packed with Her chatter, his speech simply cannot get in even edgewise. He starts about what he would like in dinner, but She launches into the Nutrition Science, hygiene, healthy habits and such like trash, topping it with a few examples of experience of other Her Lady friends. By the time She finishes, you have already lost your appetite and resigned yourself to eating whatever is placed before you.

I once tried to mention the basic human rights and UNCHR, constitution etc. WHAT ARE THEY, man" was the response. The poor, oppressed husbands hardly get to open their mouths, except to swallow the food and medicines, and checking the temperature. So the only alternative left is to GROAN, which does not require opening the mouth!! So I turned a chronic groaner, even when sleeping. Groan, can you groan even then? Oh no. Half a dozen times she has shaken me awake to inquire if I am OK. I am. So why for heavens were you groaning? See, come morning you gotta be with the doc [damned saw bones or shrink]. He will tell what is wrong with you, groan as you whole of the night. Snort and all that PLUS a smirk. I sarcastically asked: A groan X-ray or an MRI? I got a retort: Keep quite and sleep peacefully [read sans disturbing groans]. The doc will decide.
Groan! Groan!!

Husbands, unite. You have nothing to lose except your gags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back