• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread could be named Goundamani thread - double meaning vulgar riddles! :frusty:

OK... What drives women wild is the thousand rupee note!

No lies Statistics You can see 5 New thread named Jokes & Humour by Pnarasimhan posted today No response to any one of them till now! But Posting No35 got an instant response in 4 minutes in No 36 as if waiting for Goundamani jokes! and ignore single meaning non Goundamani jokes!. Obvious they enjoy such riddles!

Last edited:
1. The replies depend on when one sees the thread and wishes to oppose /agree!
icon3.png

2. PSN Sir never listens to the ideas given by others. For example, the idea to post all jokes / riddles in one thread.

3. I am lazy to log out and sign in often and hence will appear to be online forever! :lol:

1. The replies depend on when one sees the thread and wishes to oppose /agree!
icon3.png

True It may not be your Cup of Coffee!! Choice is yours Oppose it with all your might ! But why Judgemental ? I am uncomfortable with Judgemental attitude with a presumption that other are Vulgar!

:nono: Renu!

The answer depends on WHO posts that riddle! ;)

Dear RR ji,

I also depends on WHO reads the riddle!LOL

You see when I wrote about 2 cups without handles....you thought I was writing about some inner garment...when that was NOT the answer....then you said you thought that way cos it was ME(Renu) who wrote it..so that means you expected me to be "naughty" but even then your thoughts were "naughty" too..so we are the same RR ji..dont worry!LOL

We should just enjoy being ourselves..I can be naughty and also nice and not to mention real bad too!LOL

Last edited:
........... You see when I wrote about 2 cups without handles....you thought I was writing about some inner garment...when that was NOT the answer....then you said you thought that way cos it was ME(Renu) who wrote it..so that means you expected me to be "naughty" but even then your thoughts were "naughty" too..so we are the same RR ji..dont worry!LOL.........
Dear Renu,

Very true, but sometimes because we get same answers in some threads started by P J Sir! :)

Of course, I agree that we both are very traditional! :lol:

3. I am lazy to log out and sign in often and hence will appear to be online forever! :lol:

Dear RR ji,

Even if you do not log out after some 30mins it shows offline again.

I have tested this feature out.

In fact your ID in Forum does not show RR ji online 24/7.It shuts off after a while.

Now a puzzle from Reader's Digest which appeared long long back!

Join the nine dots using ONLY four straight lines.

riddle.bmp.jpg

For my five riddles 3 were answered and for the remaining no answers till now. Now i will tell the answers
For riddles 25,27,and 28 RENUKAJI answered correctly. Riddle 26 the answer is watermelon ans for29 it is STAMP.
Now with this all my riddles are answered. OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back