• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Requesting answer for my question

ANIRUTH58

Dear sir,
It has been mentioned in vaidhyanadha deekshitiyam varnashrama dharma khandam poorva bhagam pg no.564 that an husband cannot parithyagam a wife after sapthapathi. Sir my question is that what is meant by the 'parithyagam'? What does that procedure involve? How can it be done? Kindly provide me the answer for this question as soon as possible sir.
Dear sir,
I have posted this question twice but you havent provided an answer to it yet sir. I want to know the answer for my question sir. I will be very happy if you provide me the answer for this question immediately after you see this post sir. Kindly provide me the answer for that question immediately after you see this post sir.
With regards,
Aniruth58

I am sorry no one responded.
I am not qualified to answer your question.
Is "vaidhyanadha deekshitiyam varnashrama dharma khandam" this even valid.
The divorce reasons given here, if followed would land you in a court.
I think it is outdated by a few centuries.

Dear sir,
I have posted this question twice but you havent provided an answer to it yet sir. I want to know the answer for my question sir. I will be very happy if you provide me the answer for this question immediately after you see this post sir. Kindly provide me the answer for that question immediately after you see this post sir.
With regards,
Aniruth58
The word
Dear sir,
With regards,
Aniruth58
The word parithyagam means divorce or abandon, leave, separate etc.,

"Divorces are NOT supposed to happen after saptapadi."

But as Prasad Sir writes, this is outdated!

Divorces can happen with the help of lawyers only!!

Latest ads

Back