• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi nachi naga sir,
kuch saala araami hote hai.....dil walom ki duniya mein saala ...
ek dham saala hai....

regards
tbs

tbs saar,

neenga solra maadiry kuda chances irukku,but perumbalum idu north india pazhamozhi,numba ooru pakkam china veedu 'set up' style aaana ippo irukira velavasi situation naala onna vechunday samalikka kushtamma irukkay!!! aasai 30 naalana moham 60 varusham irukkay!!!

pannvalan,idhu seriya saar?hindi is our national language,sooner this thinking comes naturally without imposing it on us,it's a great concept,to have this status.no doubt tamizh is even more ancient than hindi or samnskritham. :heh:

tbs saar,

neenga solra maadiry kuda chances irukku,but perumbalum idu north india pazhamozhi,numba ooru pakkam china veedu 'set up' style aaana ippo irukira velavasi situation naala onna vechunday samalikka kushtamma irukkay!!! aasai 30 naalana moham 60 varusham irukkay!!!

pannvalan,idhu seriya saar?hindi is our national language,sooner this thinking comes naturally without imposing it on us,it's a great concept,to have this status.no doubt tamizh is even more ancient than hindi or samnskritham. :heh:

Wah wah...bahuth khoob, bahuth khoob....

enna saar, ungalakku latest opportunity theriyaada??? Pochu po...kaalam engayo poyiduthu pongo...

Maanagrathil lay ippo laam chinna veedukku selavu panna vendaam..Maaraaga, china veedu aan magangalakku daaraalamaana sambalamum, inaamum kudukirathu...

Ungalakku inu oru ooru vambu soluttoamaa??? Oru vithyaasamana vaaiyippu undu maanagarathilay...Mumbai lay, ooru vittu vantha bachelorgal oru flat ai vaadagaikku edukkaraanga...Avanga office kku ponaal avangalodiya flat free aa dhaan irukkum..So, avanga adhai mani kannakkil, kaalai 10 mini muthal saainthram 4 mini kkul, timetable pottu, kalyaanam aana janangalakku avangalodiya viruppa patta jodi yoda ullasamaaga irukku, avangalodiya flattai vaadagaikku vittu sambaathikiraargal, intha kaala maanagara bachelorgal...Kaasu sambaathikirathu mattum illai, avangalum free aagave, paisa illamal antha janangalludan ullasaamaga irukirargal...yen endraal, antha jananglodiya secret intha bachorlargal kaiyil thaan irukku.

Wah wah...bahuth khoob, bahuth khoob....

enna saar, ungalakku latest opportunity theriyaada??? Pochu po...kaalam engayo poyiduthu pongo...

Maanagrathil lay ippo laam chinna veedukku selavu panna vendaam..Maaraaga, china veedu aan magangalakku daaraalamaana sambalamum, inaamum kudukirathu...

Ungalakku inu oru ooru vambu soluttoamaa??? Oru vithyaasamana vaaiyippu undu maanagarathilay...Mumbai lay, ooru vittu vantha bachelorgal oru flat ai vaadagaikku edukkaraanga...Avanga office kku ponaal avangalodiya flat free aa dhaan irukkum..So, avanga adhai mani kannakkil, kaalai 10 mini muthal saainthram 4 mini kkul, timetable pottu, kalyaanam aana janangalakku avangalodiya viruppa patta jodi yoda ullasamaaga irukku, avangalodiya flattai vaadagaikku vittu sambaathikiraargal, intha kaala maanagara bachelorgal...Kaasu sambaathikirathu mattum illai, avangalum free aagave, paisa illamal antha janangalludan ullasaamaga irukirargal...yen endraal, antha jananglodiya secret intha bachorlargal kaiyil thaan irukku.

besh besh rombo joraagha irukku,india naatin munerram,allava.ingenious,i must write,about the entreprenurship of makkal vaazhkai,but this is better than,kai pottufying in cinema theatres,parks,and other public facilities,imho.

Dear Nachi Naga,

1. Hindi was never a national language and never it will be one. It is only 'official language'. This status also it could attain, because of the additional casting vote by the then president Rajendra Prasad, because of tie between Hindi protagonists and English supporters.

(With independence, the question of a common language naturally came up. The Constituent Assembly could not arrive at a consensus in the matter. The question was put to vote and Hindi won on a single vote-the casting vote.- Source: Wikipedia)

(The official language of the Indian Union is Hindi with English as a secondary official language; states in India can legislate their own official languages. Neither the Constitution of India, nor any Indian law defines any national language. - Government of India website)

[FONT=&quot]AHMEDABAD: Does India have a national language? No, says the Gujarat High Court. The court also observed that in India, a majority of people have accepted Hindi as a national language and many speak Hindi and write in Devanagari script, but it's not officially the national language.

With this observation, a bench headed by Chief Justice S J Mukhopadhaya refused to issue directions that packaged commodities must contain details about goods in Hindi.

[/FONT]
2. Hindi is the first language of only 30% of the country's population.

3. Viewed as a whole, only 42.2% of the total population understands/speaks Hindi.
This includes illiterates from Hindi belt also. (Source: 2001 census)

4. Therefore, if we consider the Hindi-literate people, who can read and write Hindi,
it will be less than 30%.

5. Recall the words of Annadurai:
"It is claimed that Hindi should be the common language because it is spoken by the majority. Why should we then claim the tiger as our national animal instead of the rat which is so much more numerous? Or the peacock as our national bird when the crow is ubiquitous?."

He went on to ridicule Nehru and other Hindi fanatics, saying, "What is there in Hindi literature, except Tulsidas Ramayana and Railway Time Table?"

Even though I don't support hatred for any language, imposition of any language is arbitrary , illegal and unconstitutional.

During the debate on official language, C. Subramaniam and O. V. Alagesan resigned protesting Lal Bahadur Shastri's move for imposition of Hindi on non-Hindi speaking states in 1965.

Rajagopalachari who was once a staunch supporter of three language formula, said "If English is an alien language for Hindi people, Hindi is equally alien to non-Hindi speaking people".

I would also appeal to our friends here not to write long Tamil sentences using English alphabets (transliteration). It is irritating. Instead, either use English translation or write them using Tamil alphabets only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: In Tamilnadu, only 2.16% of the population know a third language, as per 2001 census.

Last edited:
Dear Nachi Naga,

1. Hindi was never a national language and never it will be one. It is only 'official language'. This status also it could attain, because of the additional casting vote by the then president Rajendra Prasad, because of tie between Hindi protagonists and English supporters.

(With independence, the question of a common language naturally came up. The Constituent Assembly could not arrive at a consensus in the matter. The question was put to vote and Hindi won on a single vote-the casting vote.- Source: Wikipedia)

(The official language of the Indian Union is Hindi with English as a secondary official language; states in India can legislate their own official languages. Neither the Constitution of India, nor any Indian law defines any national language. - Government of India website)

[FONT=&quot]AHMEDABAD: Does India have a national language? No, says the Gujarat High Court. The court also observed that in India, a majority of people have accepted Hindi as a national language and many speak Hindi and write in Devanagari script, but it's not officially the national language. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With this observation, a bench headed by Chief Justice S J Mukhopadhaya refused to issue directions that packaged commodities must contain details about goods in Hindi. [/FONT]

2. Hindi is the first language of only 30% of the country's population.

3. Viewed as a whole, only 42.2% of the total population understands/speaks Hindi.
This includes illiterates from Hindi belt also. (Source: 2001 census)

4. Therefore, if we consider the Hindi-literate people, who can read and write Hindi,
it will be less than 30%.

5. Recall the words of Annadurai:
"It is claimed that Hindi should be the common language because it is spoken by the majority. Why should we then claim the tiger as our national animal instead of the rat which is so much more numerous? Or the peacock as our national bird when the crow is ubiquitous?."

He went on to ridicule Nehru and other Hindi fanatics, saying, "What is there in Hindi literature, except Tulsidas Ramayana and Railway Time Table?"

Even though I don't support hatred for any language, imposition of any language is arbitrary , illegal and unconstitutional.

During the debate on official language, C. Subramaniam and O. V. Alagesan resigned protesting Lal Bahadur Shastri's move for imposition of Hindi on non-Hindi speaking states in 1964.

Rajagopalachari who was once a staunch supporter of three language formula, said "If English is an alien language for Hindi people, Hindi is equally alien to non-Hindi speaking people".

I would also appeal to our friends here not to write long Tamil sentences using English alphabets (transliteration). It is irritating. Instead, either use English translation or write them using Tamil alphabets only.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: In Tamilnadu, only 2.16% of the population know a third language, as per 2001 census.

pannvalan

that is why i wrote as a concept,to be adopted if possible,so that every indian speaks hindi,as a nationalistic in its appearance.the english are having the last laugh as usual.at least some one is happy and laughing.

english is the link language of india and rest of the world,good.

even in the forum,if one write in tamizh only,all hullaballo is created.

i personally love english but i also love tamizh hindi bengali kannada telegu punjabi.....

what has tn political leaders done?for tamizh to be permanent?translation and translators are not even respected.

anna dorai was killed precisely for this,thru a conspiracy,imho.

English language is no longer the exclusive property of the British. Because of proficiency in English only, we could outsmart Chinese in I.T. sector.

When British have left the Indian shores permanently, how can they have the last laugh?

In fact, in a decade or two hence, Asian countries (India, China, Japan and South Korea) and some European nations (Germany and France) only will dominate the world - not through military might, but with better commercial acumen, knowledge capital and technological advancement.

Tamil's progress and prosperity do not depend on patronage from politicians. It will continue to evolve and prosper, as ever. For that, you must know the past and present of Tamil's history and status.

English language is no longer the exclusive property of the British. Because of proficiency in English only, we could outsmart Chinese in I.T. sector.

pannvalan,english is from england,its birth place or no?
When British have left the Indian shores permanently, how can they have the last laugh?
becoz we are speaking writing hearing in english.what an irony is this?

In fact, in a decade or two hence, Asian countries (India, China, Japan and South Korea) and some European nations (Germany and France) only will dominate the world - not through military might, but with better commercial acumen, knowledge capital and technological advancement.

one nuclear bomb will make all this into rubble.asian countries are progressing precisely becoz of patronage from usa uk france germany.....etc

Tamil's progress and prosperity do not depend on patronage from politicians. It will continue to evolve and prosper, as ever. For that, you must know the past and present of Tamil's history and status.

ok pannvalan,if without politicians tamizh will survive,goodluck in your day dreams as well apart from nights

I only sympathize with you.

When we can wear a Swiss watch, American jeans and Italian shoes, use French perfume, fly in a French or American aircraft, use tooth paste to air-conditioners made by MNCs, cars to televisions and mobiles to satellites invented by other western countries for our daily use, how using English language alone is wrong?

I have spent 19 years outside Tamilnadu. Those who want to banish English, in the name of patriotism, could not answer any of my questions. In fact, it is their progeny who are studying in the best international schools and US/UK universities or employed in Australia, UK and USA, rather than anybody else. They prescribe what they themselves could not follow.

I really have a doubt. Without English and the large railway network left behind by the British, where India would have been now?

Remember, I do not support the systematic loot made by East India Company, I do not support the atrocities unleashed by their political masters on our youth of 20th century.

What I want to emphasize is one shall not hate anything that is from England or elsewhere. At the same time, extra-ordinary craze for anything exotic is also equally bad.

You know, even today, we refer to British parliamentary practices and procedures, follow their contract laws and Bills of Exchange Act, Banking, Insurance, Judiciary etc. for our guidance and nobody feels shy about them. There is nothing wrong in borrowing good ideas from others and adapting them to our needs.

OK, let me stop here.

I only sympathize with you.

When we can wear a Swiss watch, American jeans and Italian shoes, use French perfume, fly in a French or American aircraft, use tooth paste to air-conditioners made by MNCs, cars to televisions and mobiles to satellites invented by other western countries for our daily use, how using English language alone is wrong?

when did i write english usage is wrong?can you plz show this?

I have spent 19 years outside Tamilnadu. Those who want to banish English, in the name of patriotism, could not answer any of my questions. In fact, it is their progeny who are studying in the best international schools and US/UK universities or employed in Australia, UK and USA, rather than anybody else. They prescribe what they themselves could not follow.

gadzooks.who wants banish english?me !!!

I really have a doubt. Without English and the large railway network left behind by the British, where India would have been now?

india will be where it was previously presently fututrely or NO!!

Remember, I do not support the systematic loot made by East India Company, I do not support the atrocities unleashed by their political masters on our youth of 20th century.

oh did they loot as well?i thought we gave them anballippu,right!!

What I want to emphasize is one shall not hate anything that is from England or elsewhere. At the same time, extra-ordinary craze for anything exotic is also equally bad.

true.i dont hate english.i love english people of present generation,so plz don't get mixed with time warp,for heaven's sake.

You know, even today, we refer to British parliamentary practices and procedures, follow their contract laws and Bills of Exchange Act, Banking, Insurance, Judiciary etc. for our guidance and nobody feels shy about them. There is nothing wrong in borrowing good ideas from others and adapting them to our needs.

OK, let me stop here.

we are following becoz of brainless twits indian politicians.there are enuff sutras,panchayati system prevailing in bharat,prior to 1200 years of alien rule by mughals and english.

we are not borrowing ideas,we are copy cat english people,finally we will be copy cat christians too.the writings are clearly on the wall,lets at least learn to read them,instead of going into emotional upheaval,remember we are tambrahms first and last or rather Indians first,lets stick together.thank you.

tbs saar,

hi naachi nagar sir,
i can speak more than 10 indian languages...but tamizh enadu
thai mozhi....i like tamil...but i prefer sanskrit talk....english is only
my communication laguage for outside....i follow 3 language
formula...tamil/sanskrit/last english....just for ur info...

regards
tbs

Last edited:
As where, how and when we feel comfortable, we use appropriate/comfortable language, after all we human beings need to communicate unlike other species..

As where, how and when we feel comfortable and have penchant for something we use any material unmindful of its indigenous or exotic make..

We equip our self and adopt our self as per our own needs and expectations, irrespective of political strategies...

This is what we Indians are doing, at least in this era...

Let us all enjoy together with wider perspective.

YouTube - Mera Juta Hai Japani

Dear Pannvalan and Ravi

When we discuss about relationship, I am reminded of the famous song of Kannadasan

வீடுவரை உறவு வீதிவரை மனைவி
காடுவரை பிள்ளை கடைசி வரை யாரோ

During last journey of any individual, relations will not come beyond home, wife will come up to the street corner, son will come up to to the cremation ground but who will come up to the end?

It is a wonderful message conveyed in a simple way.

All the best

Dear Ravi,

In communication, two parties are there.

Sri Pannvalan ji,

Offcourse, I meant to say that we use appropriate/comfortable language to communicate to other person or a group of other person..

If one can not understand the other person's or group of other person's langauage, than one can request the other person or the other group to share the conversation in the language that one can understand and enjoy to participate..

Last edited:
besh besh rombo joraagha irukku,india naatin munerram,allava.ingenious,i must write,about the entreprenurship of makkal vaazhkai,but this is better than,kai pottufying in cinema theatres,parks,and other public facilities,imho.

Sri nachi naga avargale....neengal aagatum illai veraiyaaruaanaalul enna chonnallum, graamiya mattrum maanagara rasigargal kai puttyfying kooda rombavum virumburaangal...athulaydhaan kickku irukkamey....Adi vaanginaalum, adhu oru saadhanai yaamme..

Dear Pannvalan and Ravi

When we discuss about relationship, I am reminded of the famous song of Kannadasan

வீடுவரை உறவு வீதிவரை மனைவி
காடுவரை பிள்ளை கடைசி வரை யாரோ

During last journey of any individual, relations will not come beyond home, wife will come up to the street corner, son will come up to to the cremation ground but who will come up to the end?

It is a wonderful message conveyed in a simple way.

All the best

Sri RVR ji,

This Kannadasan song is befitting this thread - "Relationship"

Thanimaiyil Vaazha dhaan namalkku bayamma irukku..athu naalai dhaan nalla uravugallai thedi alayarom...Erantha pin namalkku enna bayam? Kooda yaaru vanthaal enna, varaattil enna???

hi naachi nagar sir,
i can speak more than 10 indian languages...but tamizh enadu
thai mozhi....i like tamil...but i prefer sanskrit talk....english is only
my communication laguage for outside....i follow 3 language
formula...tamil/sanskrit/last english....just for ur info...

regards
tbs

tbs saar

dasa mozhi mandai aal neenga,3 language formula is a mistake sir.indian leaders made a mistake.every state in india must have implemented only the local language.a select few like you shud have been trained or utilised as translators only,but majority of teachings only in local languages for majority of the state people.unfortunately for india,even the so called indian freedom fighter were busy to become pm cm governor and ther was no unity,therefore it was the british who pimped power distribution once again.plz do not misunderstand thinking that i dont like english especially brits,NO NO,in fact i love them,becoz i am comfortable only with english and their way of life.

hindi is from samnskritham only a deva nagari language.

deva - god

nagari - bhu-lokam

Sri nachi naga avargale....neengal aagatum illai veraiyaaruaanaalul enna chonnallum, graamiya mattrum maanagara rasigargal kai puttyfying kooda rombavum virumburaangal...athulaydhaan kickku irukkamey....Adi vaanginaalum, adhu oru saadhanai yaamme..

ravi saar

neenga ennudaya pazhaya rasa leelagalai nygabha paduthirunga :)

from you other post about kadaisi varai yaaro of kannadasan lyrics,if you are an advaithic concept adhererer,kadaisi warai neeyeah thaan werai yaarum illai,adhu ariya udun vaazhum bothay moksham :)

ravi saar

neenga ennudaya pazhaya rasa leelagalai nygabha paduthirunga :)

from you other post about kadaisi varai yaaro of kannadasan lyrics,if you are an advaithic concept adhererer,kadaisi warai neeyeah thaan werai yaarum illai,adhu ariya udun vaazhum bothay moksham :)

Aamaam saar aamaam.....vaasthavam dhaan...kadaisi warai naame dhaan...Vaazhum varai namballodia uravugaludan ottru vaazha muarzhgindrom...antha muyarchiyil kadaisi warai thaniyaagave manasukkul poraadikonde irikkirom...ovvoru manithaneen sinthanai, ennangal, seyalpaadugal, manasu ellaame vevveraaga irupathu intha ulagathin iyalbaana needhi dhaan ne...

Ithula varutham enna, kashtam enna??
Mayakkam enna, thayakkam enna...??
Vaazhum varai vaazhuvom...
Poliyaana intha udallukku poliyaana vaazhvu thaane..
Irantha pin maiyaana intha aathmaavukku pudiya ulagam eppozhudhum thaane..

Last edited:
Aamaam saar aamaam.....vaasthavam dhaan...kadaisi warai naame dhaan...Vaazhum varai namballodia uravugaludan ottru vaazha muarzhgindrom...antha muyarchiyil kadaisi warai thaniyaagave manasukkul poraadikonde irikkirom...ovvoru manithaneen sinthanai, ennangal, seyalpaadugal, manasu ellaame vevveraaga irupathu intha ulagathin iyalbaana needhi dhaan ne...

Ithula varutham enna, kashtam enna??
Mayakkam enna, thayakkam enna...??
Vaazhum varai vaazhuvom...
Poliyaana intha udallukku poliyaana vaazhvu thaane..
Irantha pin maiyaana intha aathmaavukku pudiya ulagam eppozhudhum thaane..

ravi saar

ennakku vadivelu nyagambum waradu :)

ravi saar

ennakku vadivelu nyagambum waradu :)

Naachi naaga avargale....

ungalakku vadivel nyaabagum vanthathaal, enakku unglodiya nyaabagam vanthuduthu....

Athu epadi saar, correct aa ennodiya frequency ya catch panrel???

Goundarmani-Senthil jodiyaaga maari viduvomaa???? :pound:

Last edited:
Naachi naaga avargale....

ungalakku vadivel nyaabagum vanthathaal, enakku unglodiya nyaabagam vanthuduthu....

Athu epadi saar, correct aa ennodiya frequency ya catch panrel???

Goundarmani-Senthil jodiyaaga maari viduvomaa???? :pound:

ada pongo saar,na oru kulla kathrikka adilla vera gundu kulla kathrikka:) auvum bengluru gundu kulla kathrikka,en jadiyae bengluru variety,kannada tamizh smartha brahmanan,aka kantam's

website naan senthil neenga goundamani,aka as laurel and hardy

i think,this is good relationship intro in cyber space:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back