• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Recommendation for a good tamil Yajur Veda priest in Gurgaon

Hello

I moved to Gurgaon and wanted recommendation for good tamil Yajurveda vaathiyar (Name and Phone number) to perform pujais, sraardhams and other ceremonies & functions.

Hope this is the correct sub-forum that I posted in. If not, please feel free to move it to the appropriate forum.

Thanks

hi

i know some vadhyar from delhi...may be vgane help u...he is forum member and from gurgaon...

Thank you tbs. Would your vathiyar travel to Gurgaon?

I am unable to send a message to vgane. Can you please let me know how do I contact him?

Hello

I moved to Gurgaon and wanted recommendation for good tamil Yajurveda vaathiyar (Name and Phone number) to perform pujais, sraardhams and other ceremonies & functions.

Hope this is the correct sub-forum that I posted in. If not, please feel free to move it to the appropriate forum.

Thanks

Dear Sir,
Could you please give your contact details and your place of residence in gurgaon? For information of all there is a south indian temple Siddhi Ganesha Temple in DLF area and Ramakrishnan Vadyar is available for all such requirement. The address of the temple is Siddhi Ganesh Mandir, Plot 4502, DLF Phase 4, Gurugram. The place is opposite the Galleria Market.

Regards
Prasad

I have already given my response to gamma50g in another post..This is for benefit of all

"Please get in touch with Sri Ramakrishna Vadhyar from Kumbakonam...His no is 9811320149"...To add he has a good team with trained veda pandits!

I have already given my response to gamma50g in another post..This is for benefit of all

"Please get in touch with Sri Ramakrishna Vadhyar from Kumbakonam...His no is 9811320149"...To add he has a good team with trained veda pandits!
hi

even you can sujggest some famous kovil in DLF gurgaon area...generally priests come to the temple everyday..

hi

even you can sujggest some famous kovil in DLF gurgaon area...generally priests come to the temple everyday..

Sri TBS,

Sri Prasad has given the reference of DLF Phase 4 Sri Siddhi Ganesh Temple. A well maintained temple...Kumbabishegam planned in March 2019...Was consecrated by Sri Jayendra Sarawsathi Swamigal

Hello

Thanks
You can contact Krishna Moorthy Sastrigals if Delhi - he has his team who will visit Gurgaon & his contact nos 9810599677, 9560513139,011-28541162.
You can also contact k Ramakrishnan sastrigal - 9811320149,9871093170.
Ramakrshhnan sastrigal group is mainly of Orissa people .
Krishna Moorthy Sastrigals team is Tamil brahmins - speak Tamil,Hindi and English.

Latest ads

Back