• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Recommendation for a good tamil Yajur Veda priest in Gurgaon

gamma50g

Hello

I moved to Gurgaon and wanted recommendation for good tamil Yajurveda vaathiyar (Name and Phone number) to perform pujais, sraardhams and other ceremonies & functions.

Hope this is the correct sub-forum that I posted in. If not, please feel free to move it to the appropriate forum.

Thanks

Last edited:

tbs

Hello

I moved to Gurgaon and wanted recommendation for good tamil Yajurveda vaathiyar (Name and Phone number) to perform pujais, sraardhams and other ceremonies & functions.

Hope this is the correct sub-forum that I posted in. If not, please feel free to move it to the appropriate forum.

Thanks
hi

i know some vadhyar from delhi...may be vgane help u...he is forum member and from gurgaon...

gamma50g

Thank you tbs. Would your vathiyar travel to Gurgaon?

I am unable to send a message to vgane. Can you please let me know how do I contact him?

tbs

Thank you tbs. Would your vathiyar travel to Gurgaon?

I am unable to send a message to vgane. Can you please let me know how do I contact him?
hi

there are some forum friends from gurgaon here...may be they can help you..if they see your message..

srinime

You could contact Shri Narasimhan. 8447339797. He stays in Rohini, but will either attend to your requirement or introduce somebody else who can.

prasadln

Hello

Thanks
Dear Sir,
Could you please give your contact details and your place of residence in gurgaon? For information of all there is a south indian temple Siddhi Ganesha Temple in DLF area and Ramakrishnan Vadyar is available for all such requirement. The address of the temple is Siddhi Ganesh Mandir, Plot 4502, DLF Phase 4, Gurugram. The place is opposite the Galleria Market.

Regards
Prasad