• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reasons for the deep-rooted hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! No hard feelings ...

Hey! Lotus_quartz, No hard feelings!
I was simly trying to point out the difficulty of "decolonizing the mind" (I believe there is book that goes by that name).
Believe me, I have been there - trying to cut through the under-growth of polemical ideology.
I will admit - my view is just as subjective as the next - a consequence of my "karma" (my origins, my positions, my choices, and ofcourse the many random events that have shaped my path ...)
Peace!
The idea of referreing to socialogical studies by western people was not because they are superior in their intellect but because they were neutral commentators - without an axe to grind.

When we see the analysis of facts by Indians, we find people at two extremes - those who support and defend brahminical hinduism with unsurpassed zeal and at the other end we have people who condemn hinduism with vitriolic passion and are keen to topple the existing social order overnight without any plans for introducing any other stable order.

Hinduism is too vast a religion to be condemned or put on ivory castle by few zealots. You are most welcome to add your own thoughts and enlighten everyone with clearer understanding of the issues and remedies.

Naming : "New-Zion"

Here is a radical proposition:
Mrifan proposed the idea of a separate UT with strict domicile regulations.
I propose that we call this UT : "MAGADHA" - a tribute and memorial to Kautilya who built the empire to avenge himself.

I know this sounds "Wacko!" - but hey! look back upon history:
"Zion" was conceived by Jewish emigres.
The Russian Revolution was hatched by the Russians in Britain.
The Serbian emigres ...
Do I really need to go on ?
Any takers ?
C'mon !- even if it begins only as a UT in "webspace" ...
If however, Brahmanas were to form a separate UT and keep strict domicile regulations in place, that UT would rival Singapore in a couple of decades. The differences would be stark. Until then, I am afraid Brahmanas have no choice but to migrate to escape the clutches of the communists who will want to equally distribute their misery and poverty and film inspired "values" among everyone until even Africa also overtakes in all respects.

Magadha is a good name, but maybe one can be specific and call it Brahmana Pradesh. Actually I heard that recently a Swedish gaming company created a virtual country online, with real people being given citizenship according to the drafted constitution etc. And ironically, some desperate Pakistani guys applied for visas to that country thinking that it was a real country and that they would get jobs there! That was hilarious.

It would be nice to create such a UT online, with a charter, citizenship papers, elections, etc. It can even lead to a network portal for jobs etc. And anyone who wants to establish virtual domicile, would have to prove they were a Brahmana with documents and references etc. A virtual flag, passport, constitution, currency could be designed based on the American model.

Since borders are becoming irrelevant because of globalization, it may actually become more important to become a citizen of this Magadha or Brahmana Pradesh for ones future well-being.

Can anybody explain why?

Yesterday I happened to visit a distant uncle of mine who has been living in a particular street for more than 50 yrs. I enquired the location of his house from another person from house across the lane. As neighbour, he should have known the name. From my complexion and appearence, I can easily pass for a northie and I dont have the typical southern accent. My enquiries were in english.

I was surprised at the response. He directed me to another house four houses down the lane telling that it is a Brahmin house and that I should enquire there. From the 'brahmin' house, I got correct directions. Now, the question is: Was it a deliberate attempt to mislead? Are brahmins in TN referred to by their friends, colleagues and neighbours as 'brahmin' and not as human beings ?

Is the hatred so deep rooted and wide spread and increasing?

In north, this kind of behaviour pattern is not seen. People may be helpful or indifferent but nobody refers to brahmins by their caste in general conversation. In any case, brahmins are not subjected to visible form of dis-respect by general public, OBC/BC etc.

I wanna become a citizen in Magadha

Here is a radical proposition:
Mrifan proposed the idea of a separate UT with strict domicile regulations.
I propose that we call this UT : "MAGADHA" - a tribute and memorial to Kautilya who built the empire to avenge himself.

I know this sounds "Wacko!" - but hey! look back upon history:
"Zion" was conceived by Jewish emigres.
The Russian Revolution was hatched by the Russians in Britain.
The Serbian emigres ...
Do I really need to go on ?
Any takers ?
C'mon !- even if it begins only as a UT in "webspace" ...

Count me in! Where do I sign up?

World view

I think there is a fair bit of truth in the criticisms of the "Tamizh" parties that Brahmanas are not as attached to Tamizh as they profess to be. Brahmanas, (in general), are quite open to English and Hindi/Sanskrit as auxiliary languages in which to communicate with others, even if they exclusively use Tamil at home. I can read, speak and write Tamizh as well as the general Tamizh population, but I am equally at home with English or Hindi.

Now, there is no doubt if Brahmanas were perceived as being more sympathetic to Tamizh, whatever that means, it would lessen some of the rancor that currently strains the relationship between the two sides. However, Brahmanas also need to ponder what is best for their future generations.

Demography is something which can make a huge difference as one knows. Especially in a somewhat undeveloped democracy/mobocracy as TN or India. And the fact is that according to the Indian Census projections, the population of TN is going to stabilize at around 72 million by 2050, while the Indian population is going to be close to 1.7 billion, with the North Indian states of Bihar, UP, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh themselves estimated to form more than 600 million! There will be more than 1 billion people in India who will speak Hindi or its derivatives like Bhojpuri etc. This is a demographic wave that cannot be stopped, and is inevitable unless there is a nuclear war with Pakistan or China. Just like Brahmanas lost power in TN because they lost the population race, TN will definitely lose influence in India in a couple of generations. Nobody should doubt even for a second this will not happen. I repeat, this is inevitable.

Tamizh Brahmanas need to think about this carefully and pragmatically. If they cut off the ability to communicate easily and fluently with the majority market and the majority population, based on persecution from a few idiots, their future generation would lose out on many opportunities. Particularly if they are seen to be associated with the fanatical Tamizh clique, Tambrams may face a huge problem with an overwhelming North Indian population against them. Then there will truly be no place for Tambrams to go, and the situation may become desperate. Just like many fanatical Tamizhs see Brahmanas as outsiders, North Indians should not see Tamizh Brahmanas as outsiders and cut them off from opportunities. While North Indians may look down on Tambrams as Madrasis in general, I have never experienced or heard of North Indians cutting off poonal or kudumi of Brahmanas in the streets unlike the DK thugs.

Also, with increasing regional chauvinism in TN, which is beginning to alienate neighbors like Karnataka, Kerala and Andhra, the negative view already prevalent in the North against Tamizhs is only bound to increase. It is quite possible the TN population itself may fragment into the chauvinist camp ("rabid" LTTE supporters, to paraphrase another member) and other prgamatic Tamizhs who will also see the demographic tidal wave and not want to lose opportunities to do business with the North.

I would actually argue that it is more important for Tambrams to brush up on their Sanskrit/Hindi than English.

Temporary reaction

Can anybody explain why?

Yesterday I happened to visit a distant uncle of mine who has been living in a particular street for more than 50 yrs. I enquired the location of his house from another person from house across the lane. As neighbour, he should have known the name. From my complexion and appearence, I can easily pass for a northie and I dont have the typical southern accent. My enquiries were in english.

I was surprised at the response. He directed me to another house four houses down the lane telling that it is a Brahmin house and that I should enquire there. From the 'brahmin' house, I got correct directions. Now, the question is: Was it a deliberate attempt to mislead? Are brahmins in TN referred to by their friends, colleagues and neighbours as 'brahmin' and not as human beings ?

Is the hatred so deep rooted and wide spread and increasing?

In north, this kind of behaviour pattern is not seen. People may be helpful or indifferent but nobody refers to brahmins by their caste in general conversation. In any case, brahmins are not subjected to visible form of dis-respect by general public, OBC/BC etc.

Even Tamils from other parts of TN do not like Chennai, mainly because of the auto-rickshaw culture which pervades Chennai. Brahmanas are easily identified since many are of a different complexion, and hence racially identifiable. This of course is less likely in the North. There is a marked preponderance of envy and passive aggression present in the Tamizh population of Chennai, including many Brahmanas. So one has to read between the lines and become adept at body signals when mixing with society in Chennai.

All this is going to be moot in a generation or so, because Tamizhs are going to be forced to adjust to the reality that they need to be seen as integrating with India. TN as a separate nation, the dream of some fanatical groups, is not going to be an easy thing to accomplish. Kerala, Karnataka and Andhra each have water and land disputes with TN, and since TN does not have any rivers of its own, the agricultural economy of TN may collapse if it becomes a separate nation. Also, the IT/auto industry in TN depends upon India as a domestic tariff-free market for its goods. Turning the rest of India into a hostile nation is not going to be very good for TN industry either.

Things come in circles. For 80 years, TN parties have been castigating Brahmanas as outsiders and for not assimilating with the Tamizh population. However, if the parties continue along this couse, they may end up being treated by the rest of India similar to the very Tambrams they loved to hate. They will not get support from their neighboring states, and existing Tamizhs living in Dharavi, Bengaluru, and other cities in India will be kicked out of those places.

So in summary, I wouldn't bother about analyzing reactions of the local populace, because it is all going to change permanently in less than a generation. This is inevitable.

MRIfan,

From my experience with the Tambrams in the north, Tambrams do get more easily accepted (and also looked upon with respect) in the north, than an average non-Tambram Tamilian, who faces lot of adaptation problems. In housing societies in Delhi (with a cosmopolitan mix) where Tambram families exist, they are usually seen as ethical and sober. Society positions demanding efficiency and honesty are usually given to them. Same applies to Tambram students studying in, say, Delhi University or JNU, and in several other universities of north.

mrifan sir,

perhaps you and suresh represent two ends of the spectrum known as "tamil brahmins".There is a certain consistency in both of you.It is of great help to muddled minds like me.Thanks for clarifying the issues,though i do not agree with you on all issues.

As you have pointed out,there is going to be another migration(already it is underway) and realignments.We should be prepared for the future.
I have a premonition that these might make for strange bedfellows and the inveterate hatred might become a thing of the past.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Lack of cooperation

There is a need to work together among brahmins community. It is actually the otherway now...leg pulling and back stabbing..esp. in big cities like Chennai where there is lot of competition. If we observe other castes, they help each other among their community. We must learn from them and work as a group...United we stand, divided we fall..!!!!!!!!

Dear mrifan and vanam9394:

Yes, we all MUST stand together, putting aside our pettiness, back-biting, jealous of each other, etc., etc. In reality, this is not the case. I have been pleading with many in our community just to join our organization. Even for that, I face opposition saying that we are clannish, have been made fun of saying that we are castiest persons.....
It is easy for us to talk about ideals. How do we bring about a change of heart for these people and get them to feel that they belong with their people?

this is not about being clannish but about getting together for equality and justice

Yes, we all MUST stand together, putting aside our pettiness, back-biting, jealous of each other, etc., etc. In reality, this is not the case. I have been pleading with many in our community just to join our organization. Even for that, I face opposition saying that we are clannish, have been made fun of saying that we are castiest persons.....
It is easy for us to talk about ideals. How do we bring about a change of heart for these people and get them to feel that they belong with their people?

Friends, let me make this clear first. I never consider that every brahmin is superior to non-brahmin or non-brahmins should not be treated with respect etc. All I am stressing on is equality for all . I am sure most of the people on the forum think likewise since that has been the essence of brahmanism.
The real problem is with the govt and the political parties and politicians who create and nurture casteism for their own benefits. Hence the society is now divided into two groups -- not brahmins Vs non-brahmins but people for equality vs casteists.
Brahmins fall under the category of the people fighting for equality. Ther are some non-brahmins like lawyer K.Vijayan and his wife (thought both are mudaliars ) who are in this category too. Obviously many non-brahmins such as karunanidhi, ramadoss etc fall under the casteist category. Even jayalalitha, by striving to preserve 695 reservation falls under casteist bracket. Hence getting together to fight for equality does not make one clannish.
Now, so far what i have talked about is in the public sphere-- education and occupation. But it is my firm belief that people can follow their own religion at home . Similarly they can follow their own customs and rituals at home or in some common places like temples as long as it does not affect others or as long as they do not force their customs and rituals on others. The customs and rituals is what defines a caste in this age. The caste is not defined by one's profession (except for the priests job which anyway is not economically viable and i really am not worried too much about who does that job as long as he follows the aagamas and shastras whcih have been the convention for centuries).
Also we see that it is not the brahmins but people like vaniyars, reddys, mudaliars, chettiars, kammas, kappus, gowdas, thevars and dailts etc who are proud of their castes and in fact are chauvinistic about it.
I dont mind if they want to keep their caste and stick together in private fucntions and the likes but i cannot tolerate their discriminating against other castes.
You find that only the vanniar kill dalits or the thevars kill dalits in tn. it is either them or some bc or mbc and never the brahmins. Brahmins may follow certian customs and they may be anachronistic but they never harm others.
So I wont call this getting together of brahmins as harmful to the society. In fact it has been beneficial. It is the brahmins who preserved the knowledge and fine arts and pirituality agianst the barbaric onsloaught form muslims and christians. If not for brahmins all these Bc , mbc and sc /st would have become muslims and they will be runnning around as terrorists and militants with explosives in their belly and no hope for future and they will not be in positions that they are now such as CJI of india, finance minister , chief minister , etc. They need to be grateful to the brahmins for that. Even now so many brahmins are disseminating the knowledge of Yoga and pranayama to make people better and bring equality and peace in the world.

The politicians are talking about oppression and racism committed by brahmins centuries ago. if the brahmins were really racists and oppressive then the poppulation of bc/mbc/sc/st would not have been this high -- it would be just like what happened in USA and south america -- where the whites destoryed thousands and millions of red indians , mayas,incas etc so that they now do not have enough numbers in the current set up of democracy to even carry a feeble voice. If brahmins had been oppressive and racist, then their poppulaton would have been in majority or alteast 30% and no political party then would be talking about hteir oprresion even if it were to be real because they cannot survivie without the votes of brahmins. So all this talk about brahmin oppression in the past is only because they are in minority, the moment brahmins even so far attain 30% of poppulation and vote in a block -- even veerammani, karunanidhi and ramadoss etc would start praising brahmins and may even sport the sacred thread on their body and vibhuti on their forehead. Such is the nature of these politicians and so the getting together of brahmins should never be considered clannish and it should be only viewed as getting together to fight for true equality in the society where no one is discriminated against because of his caste or religion.

anti brahmin sentiments exists everywhere

I agree to this. See I have worked aggressively and for a wide period of time for some Hindu organisations in our country. Till the time you agree with their thoughts they wont tell anything and will talk about cast hormony and all. But if go against their wishes and thoughts they will not hesitate telling us PARPAAN and all abusing remarks. So what I concluded after a long period of experience ' each and every non brahmin is an anti brahmin;.

Better not to vote for any party in this country including BJP. If anyone has any opinion on this please revert back. I dont tell i always think right.

Regards
Vishwanath

SIR - The main reason is adoption of small family norm by brahmins all over world , because of which population of brahmins iwhen compared to other groups has declined completely over the years due to which vote beggars like the DMK do not have fear of getting defeated in elections inspite of abusing brahmins.

Mrifan

An interesting posting. However, I beg to differ on some of your statements. Right from the beginning, Brahmins have been attached to Tamizh and have made more than their share of contributions for the language. Just think of the contributions made by people like Bharathiar or Parithimar Kalaignar or UV Swaminatha Iyer and so forth. Why all that ? I would argue that even the great sage Agasthya who taught Tamil to Tholkappiyar, was a Brahmin.

Not only Brahmins, in general all Tamilians are quite open to English to communicate with others. (If you dont believe me, just watch any tamil tv channel and listen to the Themathura Tamizh spoken by the comperes. especially when they pronounce "zha" and "lha" etc ;)

The hate against the TamilBrahmins, is not because of Brahmins doing anything wrong. It started with outright jealousy and the hate was spread with false propoganda. The concept of "US" versus "THEM" has been constantly ingrained on the general masses for the past 5 decades and it wont be easy to overcome that. Even if tomorrow, all TamilBrahmins were to donate all their belongings and vow to live by begging, the hate will persist. It is the same the NAZIS did with Jews. Mercifully, atleast in their case it lasted for less than 2/3 decades. Once all Tamil Brahmins are annihilated/driven away, the hate mongers in TN will find another community to target.

Of course, I do agree with your statement about the demography. But before that happens, I personally think, separatism will gain an upperhand in TN and with more conversions, who know, TN might eventually split from India.

Reg Sanskrit, let us be pragmatic. In spite of its beauty and history, Sanskrit is no more a spoken language for most of the population. So let us just concentrate on English and Hindi.

Unfortunately, our community leaders and members never gave much thought to the warning signals when the hate movements started. Not that we are much better now. Majority of our members have the ostrich attitude and dont seem to comprehend the reality. Atleast through our forum, let us try to get the community united and organized.

Ramki

I think there is a fair bit of truth in the criticisms of the "Tamizh" parties that Brahmanas are not as attached to Tamizh as they profess to be. Brahmanas, (in general), are quite open to English and Hindi/Sanskrit as auxiliary languages in which to communicate with others, even if they exclusively use Tamil at home. I can read, speak and write Tamizh as well as the general Tamizh population, but I am equally at home with English or Hindi.

Now, there is no doubt if Brahmanas were perceived as being more sympathetic to Tamizh, whatever that means, it would lessen some of the rancor that currently strains the relationship between the two sides. However, Brahmanas also need to ponder what is best for their future generations.

Demography is something which can make a huge difference as one knows. Especially in a somewhat undeveloped democracy/mobocracy as TN or India. And the fact is that according to the Indian Census projections, the population of TN is going to stabilize at around 72 million by 2050, while the Indian population is going to be close to 1.7 billion, with the North Indian states of Bihar, UP, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh themselves estimated to form more than 600 million! There will be more than 1 billion people in India who will speak Hindi or its derivatives like Bhojpuri etc. This is a demographic wave that cannot be stopped, and is inevitable unless there is a nuclear war with Pakistan or China. Just like Brahmanas lost power in TN because they lost the population race, TN will definitely lose influence in India in a couple of generations. Nobody should doubt even for a second this will not happen. I repeat, this is inevitable.

Tamizh Brahmanas need to think about this carefully and pragmatically. If they cut off the ability to communicate easily and fluently with the majority market and the majority population, based on persecution from a few idiots, their future generation would lose out on many opportunities. Particularly if they are seen to be associated with the fanatical Tamizh clique, Tambrams may face a huge problem with an overwhelming North Indian population against them. Then there will truly be no place for Tambrams to go, and the situation may become desperate. Just like many fanatical Tamizhs see Brahmanas as outsiders, North Indians should not see Tamizh Brahmanas as outsiders and cut them off from opportunities. While North Indians may look down on Tambrams as Madrasis in general, I have never experienced or heard of North Indians cutting off poonal or kudumi of Brahmanas in the streets unlike the DK thugs.

Also, with increasing regional chauvinism in TN, which is beginning to alienate neighbors like Karnataka, Kerala and Andhra, the negative view already prevalent in the North against Tamizhs is only bound to increase. It is quite possible the TN population itself may fragment into the chauvinist camp ("rabid" LTTE supporters, to paraphrase another member) and other prgamatic Tamizhs who will also see the demographic tidal wave and not want to lose opportunities to do business with the North.

I would actually argue that it is more important for Tambrams to brush up on their Sanskrit/Hindi than English.

Last edited:
facing opposition

Dear Friends,

Never bother about who tells what or if they tell as castiest. Tell me who is not a castiest. Every community are doing their best to develop them. So we should help our people to grow. Outside they talk about broad mindedness and all but they will ultimately favour their caste only. So there is nothing wrong of being a castiest.
See i have served in some Hindu Organisations extensively. To my experience ' Each and every non brahmin is an anti brahmin'.
If any one have any contra views on this revert back.

Regards
Vishwanath

ramki sir,
did we ever have community leaders.There were political leaders like satyamurthy ,but they took up the national cause.india has never been politically united.even TN has never been politically united.

At the time of independence,mudaliars were not enthusiastic about indian nationalism,naidus has no political vision.

no use talking about the past.even rascals like v.p. singh who are supposedly thakurs have no vision.

Sometimes i feel,i brahmanas should file a case in supreme court, against TN govt ,for minority status in TN.It will cause so much bad blood and hurt the poorer members of the community.They might face abuse and even worse violence.There are temple priests whose position we have to consider as well.But it is an option to be considered.

mrifan sir,
i have a doubt.There must be thousands of brahmanas who are engineers,IIT graduates,MS,Ph.D. degree holders from US and indian universities,IAS officers and senior civil servants,software engineers,doctors.

They are not so charged up as you are.Yes, there are a few like you.

But most seem to think,that they can or will have to manage somehow.

Is it because of affluence or indifference or is it because of the weakening of identity due to professional excellence or(and)availability of opportunities in a globalised culture.

or is it because most in the above category feel there is no point in talking about an essentially closed issue.ie,one has to accept the inevitable and make best use of the resources in a market driven world.

education is also a product which can be bought for a certain cost.

Immediate impact

I think one reason many Brahmanas who live abroad, or in big cities like Delhi and Bangalore are not as concerned as those in TN, is because of the dynamics of a comfort zone. Those who want to come back to TN for any reason, will definitely be interested in the future prospects of issues like education, safety, cultural avenues etc.

Until it starts affecting a certain critical mass of people, particularly children, it is not seen as an immediate threat. People in general are reactive in nature, and not proactive, which requires foresight and planning. For example, how many Brahmanas in India plan for their retirement? Not many I would imagine. They assume things will work out somehow or the other. To take a previous post of yours, you mentioned that "After Karu things may not be so bad".

A risk-averse nature can sometimes be a boon, but in times of change can also be a handicap.

Let us have an ordinance passed --- only those who can pronounce Tamizh correctly will be deemed Tamilians -- I am sure 99.99% tam brahms will qualify and only 10% of non brahmins will(If they are asked to prononuce la , lla and zha correctly then that will become 5%.).
What do you folks think?

Last edited:
Dear Kashyap:

Absolutely, positively YES to your question. I doubt even 10%. I hope you saw my posting on this somewhere in this Forum. I have been in Chennai for almost 3 months and this was the observation I had when I listened to people speaking in Tamil. I am yet to find one who spoke 'TAMIZH'!!!

Let us have an ordinance passed --- only those who can pronounce Tamizh correctly will be deemed Tamilians -- I am sure 99.99% tam brahms will qualify and only 10% of non brahmins will(If they are asked to prononuce la , lla and zha correctly then that will become 5%.).
What do you folks think?

sir - absolutely correct! but there is another problem! before or after passing this ordinance, our politicians will pass another ordinance that 'zha' 'lla' are not pure tamil!! then almost 100% of non bramins will qualify as 'tamils'!!!!

Frankly speaking, I don't think anybody in India gives a damn whether one spoke tamil the right way or the wrong way. The same is true for numerous other vernacular languages. What matters is how fluent one is in English and other western languages, especially for those aspiring to occupy important slots in society.

I have seen cine starts, cricketers and others who could not even speak one full sentence in English at the beginning of their career pick up fluency and westernised accent amazingly fast. Thereafter, in tele interviews, they speak in english and pretent to be very 'weak' in their original tongue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly speaking, I don't think anybody in India gives a damn whether one spoke tamil the right way or the wrong way. The same is true for numerous other vernacular languages. What matters is how fluent one is in English and other western languages, especially for those aspiring to occupy important slots in society.

I have seen cine starts, cricketers and others who could not even speak one full sentence in English at the beginning of their career pick up fluency and westernised accent amazingly fast. Thereafter, in tele interviews, they speak in english and pretent to be very 'weak' in their original tongue!

Actually my post is a tongue-in-cheek post. Of course English is the practically used language more than Tamil in the modern world.
But the point here is that the so-called dravidian parties create such a ruckus about Tamil and say that Brahmins are non-tamils and claim themselves to be the purest Tamils etc. But they themselves cannot pronounce a language which they say is above their own life.
They justify their oppression against Brahmins saying Brahmins are non-Tamils while in fact it is they who are not Tamils because they can not pronounce their own language. Another point is these dravidians say that the Brahmins did not let them learn and that is why they are backward. But then what about their own mother tongue ? Who stopped them from learning it or for that matter atleast pronouncing it correctly?
The truth is they cannot even bend their tongue to pronounce the name of their language correctly which shows how much of application and willingness to learn they have or had and which is actually the reason for their backwardness in terms of intellect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back