• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reality and it's Laws

sravna

I firmly believe that the current laws of Science are fundamentally inadequate in developing useful and non contradictory knowledge. Based on my experiences and my insights I will attempt to first define reality and proceed to postulate some fundamental laws consistent with that definition. Members please your contributions I believe will be invaluable.

Definition of reality

Something without a second with respect to existence, consciousness and experience.

I will define illusion also

Anything that is not reality is illusion

Comments

Reality is the one and only existence, one and only consciousness and one and only experience

There has to be someone who receives experience and someone who experiences it.

Let us now take it granted from reference to our scriptures that the experiencer that is the consciousness and the experienced are the same. I will develop it further later.

The receiver of the experience and the consciousness that which actually experiences can also be taken to be the same by reference to our scriptures on the concept of physical self being just a projection of the inner selves. I will elaborate this also later.

The idea is existence, consciousness and experience are not different.

Also I believe there is no second on any count based on the above. In other words there is only one quality but only one quality cannot be called a quality.

So reality is devoid of any quality.

Law 1

Reality is a constant. Nothing can come out of it or nothing can be added to it.

Comment

Based on the definition of reality. We can see time and space are illusions based on the definition.

The fundamental difference between reality and illusion is the existence of qualities or attributes in illusion.

The more something is experienced and understood in the same way the more it is closer to reality.

Definition of energy

Energy is reality. In other words it exists, experiences and is experienced.

The manifestations of the above three are physical, mental and spiritual energy.

Thoonilum iruppar, thurubbilum iruppar. That is God is everywhere. Every entity has physical, mental and spiritual energy. That is even rocks are cons

Thoonilum iruppar, thurubbilum iruppar. That is God is everywhere. Every entity has physical, mental and spiritual energy. That is even rocks are cons
Please ignore previous post. Not able to edit.

Every entity has all the three components of energy. Otherwise God cannot be in everything. But the thresholds for sentience, consciousness or intelligence may not have been crossed in the lesser beings.

Law 2

Energy which is reality is separated as spiritual energy on one side and physical and mental energy on the other

Comments.

In the reality the physical and mental energy are in perfect sync which is the equivalent of spiritual energy. But once separated the synchrony of physical and mental energy changes.

Law 3

The physical and mental energy with varying strengths and synchrony impacts the spiritual energy and is responsible for the creation of the universe and the events that unfold in it.

Comments

The strengths and synchrony so happen that the universe starts from a primitive and least evolved state and move on to become perfectly evolved.

Law 4

The impact of physical and mental energy on the spiritual energy creates illusion

Comments

Since the original spiritual energy will not really change only an illusion of change is created by impact.

All of the above based on the Advaita philosophy. Will be borrowing from other scriptural works also for further development of the ideas.

Law 4

The impact of physical and mental energy on the spiritual energy creates illusion

Comments

Since the original spiritual energy will not really change only an illusion of change is created by impact.
It is an illusion because universe and its components are multiattribute.

Sravna...why so much about energy?

I have noted many Yoga gurus and one very famous Guru all into an overdose of cosmic energy from asanas to tantra to pooja to prana pratishta.

They all seem caught in the loop of being obsessed with the concept of energy.

Is God/Brahman Energy?

Well..one of the attribute is Energy but God/Brahman is beyond Energy.

So why waste precious time on being stuck in the loop of energy like all other gurus?

They want followers so I can understand but I am sure you are into gaining following.

So why not just contemplate on God.

Nahi nahi rakshatin " spiritual energy"

Sravna...why so much about energy?

I have noted many Yoga gurus and one very famous Guru all into an overdose of cosmic energy from asanas to tantra to pooja to prana pratishta.

They all seem caught in the loop of being obsessed with the concept of energy.

Is God/Brahman Energy?

Well..one of the attribute is Energy but God/Brahman is beyond Energy.

So why waste precious time on being stuck in the loop of energy like all other gurus?

They want followers so I can understand but I am sure you are into gaining following.

So why not just contemplate on God.

Nahi nahi rakshatin " spiritual energy"
Dear Renuka,

I know the power and capabilities of spiritual energy Renuka. I am sure it can go upto omnipotence and omniscience. It has the capability to prevail over all other attributes including beauty, intelligence etc. As the capabilities of the energy increases all these move towards perfection under the influence of spiritual energy. I think it is justified to have spiritual energy as the ultimate concept. I would say nirguna brahman is indeed perfect that is in my understanding unbreakable, constant spiritual energy.

Dear Renuka,

I know the power and capabilities of spiritual energy Renuka. I am sure it can go upto omnipotence and omniscience. It has the capability to prevail over all other attributes including beauty, intelligence etc. As the capabilities of the energy increases all these move towards perfection under the influence of spiritual energy. I think it is justified to have spiritual energy as the ultimate concept. I would say nirguna brahman is indeed perfect that is in my understanding unbreakable, constant spiritual energy.
How can Nirguna Brahman be a constant spiritual energy?
Its supposed to be beyond description.
I dont think Adi Shankara described Brahman as Energy.

How can Nirguna Brahman be a constant spiritual energy?
Its supposed to be beyond description.
I dont think Adi Shankara described Brahman as Energy.
Renuka,

Energy is Shakthi. It is within the philosophy of Advaita. By constant I mean one that is unchanging.

I will get incredible powers that can accomplish anything. But my purpose is to decode how the power works giving a better and better understanding of reality. So building technology using that energy requires to decode it and understand the mechanics.

Renuka, this is a evidence and proof relying yuga and also I want to demystify the magic and miraculous capabilities of spiritual energy.

Three components are generally present in solving a problem.

Problem
Solver
Tool

Let's take examples
Light bulb

Problem is giving light
Tool is the light bulb
Solver is the inventor

Notice light bulb is itself created by using many tools

In the case of spiritual energy

Tool is spiritual energy

The difference is there are no physical components.

The energy just has to project the brightness component in the space that requires illumination. It is just like sun producing light.

Similarly for doing the job of computers, the problem has to be somehow fed in to the energy and it will offer solution.

All the systems and means and ways of traditionally accomplishing tasks and objectives will dramatically change.

The solutions offered by nature are spiritual solutions. For example the light given by sun is also used as energy to sustain life etc. The natural solutions typically serve a number of interconnected purposes. That is the advantage of spiritual solutions. The advantage of man made solutions are that they can be flexible and tailor made. Spiritual technology can offer the best of both.

I am going to make an iconoclastic assertion now. The depth of the unmanifest as you know nobody knows. The masculine and feminine aspects are one in that. But in that unfathomable depth I believe the feminine is a notch or two deeper than the masculine aspect. It is like among two infinities one is greater.

The masculine aspect and tries to understand. Like Lord Krishna trying to fathom the unfathomable love of Radha for Him.

So because of that The masculine aspect wants to know and the material reality becomes automatically projected. The never ending material reality one after the other indicates this quest to find out the depth.

This is vaguely what I believe is the need for existence of the material reality.

Finally it is able to catch up albeit I believe with the grace of the feminine in the duration of one maha kalpa which is 300 trillion years and equal to the life span of a Brahma. The game starts I believe afresh with the new Brahma and a new mahakalpa.

Latest ads

Back