• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Quotable Quotes Part II

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness"

- Dalai Lama

I am reminded of this dialogue by Kamalhasan:
'பழமொழியெல்லா(ம்) அனுபவிக்கணும்! ஆராயக் கூடாது!'
:couch2:

"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

That's why to help solve this problem now there are "Friends with Benefits"

There is no marriage in this arrangement and neither there is unhappiness!LOL

In fact there is also a TV sitcom with the same title.

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

― Marilyn Monroe

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

― Marilyn Monroe

கால பைரவன்;164416 said:
"In dictatorships one has to howl with the wolves... and in democracies one has to bleat with the sheep" - Hermann Funke

Is it surprising that in between
this bleating and howling
man loses his original voice???

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children"

-
Kahlil Gibran

Often we find that
wisdom dries up the heart.
Philosophy dries up the head.
Greatness dries up the ability to communicate.
But truly great people are always humble and
truly great things are always simple.

Past

The stupid speak of the past, :der:
the wise of the present, :nerd:
fools of the future. :loco:
Napoleon Bonaparte.

Even God cannot change the past. :nono:
Agathon

You can never plan the future by the past.
Edmund Burke

Spirituality is rebellion: religiousness is orthodoxy: Spirituality is individuality; Religiousness is just remaining part of crowd psychology. Religiousness keeps you a sheep and Spirituality is a lion’s roar. – Osho

Past

The stupid speak of the past, :der:
the wise of the present, :nerd:
fools of the future. :loco:
Napoleon Bonaparte.

LOL! That makes almost all of us bloody fools..cos we Indians love to speak of our Glorious Ancient Past...rarely think of the present and always seeking to know the future(via astrology)

Latest ads

Back