• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puzzle time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Y makes similar sound as I, there is no need for that letter at all! :D BTW, rules are to break!!

Just as some rAgams exist with ONLY four notes (eg: Mahathi) break the rule, some words in English too do so, by having no vowel in it. :)

Just remove the centre + and put the left digit to make it as 8. then 8-4=4 will come.

Can you guess what is common between all these prominent temples.

1. Kedarnath
2. Kalahashti
3. Ekambaranatha- Kanchi
4. Thiruvanamalai
5. Thiruvanaikaval
6. Chidambaram Nataraja
7. Rameshwaram
8. Kaleshwaram N-India

Can you guess what is common between all these prominent temples............
Yes Sir! I have read somewhere sometime back and also very recently! :)

Here is THE map: Source
http://newsnviews.online/news-n-views/did-you-know-2/

Kiran_KS_facebook-314x381.jpg

All are located at the longitude of roughly 79 degrees. :thumb:

How was it possible?

(What is a 15 letter English word to describe a ) Person between 50 and 59 (years of age)? -

Clue given is in dark blue - (I added explanation in red)
(Source New York Times Crossword Puzzle 9/13/2916)

What five letter (English) word is represented below by thee symbols?

L 1 R

Source: New York Times Puns and Anagrams crossword Puzzle (9/25/2016) Cue for 30 D

A funny/punny answer for clue 17 Across (indirect clue - needs lateral thinking) in today's (9/27/2016) Washington Post crossword puzzle:

(US)Constitutional justification for sleeveless garments? (15 letters )

[ The answer is a phrase - - the number of words in the answer is not indicated in the clue itself—so a one-word clue can mean a multiple-word answer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back