• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puzzle time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am lighter than feather. But even the strongest man can not hold me for more than ten minutes!

Who am I?

I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I?
I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
I eat, I live, I breathe, I live, I drink, I die. What am I?

This is NOT a puzzle.

An old man went to his doctor and said he has lot of trouble with 'gas' but there is no smell or sound.

After taking the prescribed medicine for a few days, he dashed to the doc and yelled, "OMG! Now I hear some sounds!

What medicine have you given me doctor?'

The doctor smiled and told him, 'Now your hearing ability has developed! Let me check your nose'!!

I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I? - Joke
I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I? - dream?
I eat, I live, I breathe, I live, I drink, I die. What am I? - something that dissolves in water (salt, sugar etc)

This is NOT a puzzle.

An old man went to his doctor and said he has lot of trouble with 'gas' but there is no smell or sound.

After taking the prescribed medicine for a few days, he dashed to the doc and yelled, "OMG! Now I hear some sounds!

What medicine have you given me doctor?'

The doctor smiled and told him, 'Now your hearing ability has developed! Let me check your nose'!!

continued...

After taking another prescribed medicine for a few days, the old man rushes to the doctor and exclaims, "Thank you dear doctor, now I am reeling from the awful smell. But thanks to you and your medicine, you have set my senses right !!"

The doctor just smiled again and told him, "now that your hearing and smelling ability has been restored, let me check your vision !!"

1. I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?

2. I eat, I live, I breathe, I live, I drink, I die. What am I?

I know the answers! Let me wait for others. :)

:tape: ???

OK. Here are the answers:

1. I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?

Cloud

Fire

Vimala lives in house number 56 and Divya lives in house number 506.

Who lives in house number 101 - Laila or Monika?

:tape: ???

OK. Here are the answers:

Cloud

Fire
VG.:clap2:

Traveller A: If this train is travelling at the speed of 160 km/h what is my age?

Traveller B: 28

Traveller A: Correct !! How did you find out?

Traveller B: My brother is aged about 56 years and has gone fully mad now :)

கால பைரவன்;344615 said:
You should have spelled 'Monika' as 'Monica'!
It is Indian spelling! :D

Monika and Monica will live in houses with different numbers - not in 101!

Google search gave some interesting info:

monika

female name meaning advisor and councilor. coming from latin and greek.

whats your name?
monika.
how do you spell it?
with a k not a c.

:thumb:

monika

verb - to cheat, or be cheated on

"my gf just pulled a monika on me with that new kid."
:faint:

Along the above lines (of the previous puzzle) What is a 4 letter word for (courtesy from a clue in NY times Puns and anagrams crossword puzzle)

5 + 0 + 1 + 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back