• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Puratchi Thalaivan - MGR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri S007Bala sir, the world smost foolish things happaned only in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradash.The actor was not a perfect Human being, most of his lifetime he was a negative person and he never belive others. The tamilnadu people not seen a vilan MGR,but the most close persons only know about his bad background. there is lot of things buried along with him.

srk

No human being is perfect when born in world.At the most one can strive for absolute perfection.In order to critcise and attain world acclaim,we should be above the person,in every respect to critice or give a critcal opinion.

People actually dwell in the ignorance , wise in their own wit and deeming themselves very learned. People are actually bewildered men/women who wander about stumbling round and round helplessly like blind men/women led by the blind" - Katho-Upanishad 2/2/5.

Our sages were brilliant people.Mahaswamigal,in my love,is a Rishi of those calibre of ancients.Of course,this is my assumption only,based on my personal interaction.To err is human.Ronald Reagan was president of USA,following our chief ministers from TN,AP-i would say Americans honored these two souls,in a very nice way.LOL. :)

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back