• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

"psychological"...!!...[ tvk ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a special AGM yesterday evening in our housing society. Normally, it is held on a sunday morning. This time the president postponed it to monday evening hoping few will attend after a working day. Couple of years ago we had agreed that wives can represent and vote for the husbands when the flat is in husband's name.

Yesterday women formed three fourth of attendees, passed a no confidence motion against the board and booted out the ten member board with 32 in favour and 2 against. I saw real raw woman power yesterday. Both in speech and action!

Enjoy the day and...thank me for creating an opportunity for your DAY..!!

TVK

yes...Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Lets hope Janaki Ji and JR ji too join the discussion..wonder if they would choose "psycho" or "logical"

RR ji is clearly on the side of logic!LOL

yes...Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

Lets hope Janaki Ji and JR ji too join the discussion..wonder if they would choose "psycho" or "logical"

RR ji is clearly on the side of logic!LOL

You left -out VR madam who keeps aloof all the time..!!

TVK

.......... After all how interesting can a totally sane life be?LOL ..........!
Dear Renu,

Here is my answer. It takes a number of years to get a good name in our family, especially with the in-laws. Then, at times people

take you for granted too. My dad used to say, 'Be proud, if you are taken for granted. It shows the trust people have in you!' :thumb:

Dear Renu,

Here is my answer. It takes a number of years to get a good name in our family, especially with the in-laws. Then, at times people

take you for granted too. My dad used to say, 'Be proud, if you are taken for granted. It shows the trust people have in you!' :thumb:

Dear RR ji,

Name? Why do we need to get a good name...I only know one name..and that is my name...Renuka I am..whatever others think of me seldom matters to me...life is too short to let the opinion of others bother me.

I have no idea what my inlaws or anyone thinks of me!LOL

Good or Bad or Ugly its their opinion and they are entitled to it..I need not agree or disagree with anyone's opinion..they could be right or wrong or even semi right or semi wrong!

RR ji....one has to have a "psycho" streak to be totally not concerned what other think of us.

In this world there are 2 types of people who do not care what the world thinks of them:

1)A Jeevan Mukta

2)A psycho.

So we females mostly fall in the 2nd category.

Psycho Ji Ki Jai!

Lets party RRji!

Last edited:
I feel most of us have psycho days and logical days and some overlapping "psychological" days too.

I dont think anyone is 100% logical and 100% psycho at any one given time.

We are all perfectly imperfect combination of both.

I feel I am starting to sound slightly logical today!LOL

Last edited:
Dear RR ji,

Name? Why do we need to get a good name...I only know one name..and that is my name...Renuka I am..whatever others think of me seldom matters to me...life is too short to let the opinion of others bother me.........
Dear Renu,

You think so! But I AM different! :D

And, I feel happy to be taken for granted! :cool:

Dear Renu,

You think so! But I AM different! :D

And, I feel happy to be taken for granted! :cool:

dear RR ji,

Its a form of escapism to say that one is happy to be taken for granted.

Its a Stockholm syndrome like situation....that is when there is no escape from the captor one starts to like the captor...likewise here its the same..a female is brainwashed to think that being taken for granted is something to be happy about and she becomes addicted to be being taken for granted and denied her basic human rights of saying NO. She does not even realize she has been taken for a ride.

So you see its all different shades of psychoism!LOL

Last edited:
Dear Renu,

I like to extend my helping hand to people who are in need! That is it. I never feel sorry for that! :cool:

P.S: I am NOT brainwashed. I can think logical! :decision:

Raji Ram;297510[B said:
. I can think logical! :decision: [/B]

All the while in all situations?

Is it really possible for us females?

RR ji..dont you want to be a psycho at least on and off?

a female is actually a psycho cos no logical thinking person will agree to marry a male!LOL

a female is actually a psycho cos no logical thinking person will agree to marry a male!LOL
Dear Renu,
Your kidding message makes people think weird! :decision:

I left the choice of my partner to my parents and they have selected the right person. :fish2:

So ...... no regrets! :)

P.S: I already wrote once that I am the most loved 'Manni' in Ram's family! :thumb:

Dear Renu,
Your kidding message makes people think weird! :decision:

I left the choice of my partner to my parents and they have selected the right person. :fish2:

So ...... no regrets! :)

P.S: I already wrote once that I am the most loved 'Manni' in Ram's family! :thumb:

dear RR ji,

If you read what I wrote logically..you will miss the point.Try to read it from the psycho point of view.

In fact it was a male friend who told me just today that he agrees that females are the psycho ones..cos his wife must have been crazy to agree to marry him!LOL

Just to add RR ji..

In the TV serial Neeli Chatre Wale...A devotee who can see Lord Shiva asks Lord Shiva:

Devotee : Why did you make woman so beautiful?

Shiva answers...: So that you would love her.

Devotee: But why did you make her less intelligent?

Shiva answers: So that she will love you.

Likewise RR ji...we can also frame the questions this way:

Why did God make women so beautiful?

Answer: So that men will love her.

But why did God make her such a psycho?

Answer: So that she will love men!

Last edited:
Good argument, Renu! :clap2:

But it shows that you think logical!! :D

Shall join later. Kadamai azaikkiRadhu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads