• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pre-Conjugal Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself Suresh Narayanan. I am very much delighted to see a portal for our Brahmin community.

My concern is most of the bride family are looking for affluent family with theguy earning 6 lakhs CTC or MORE with Master Degree or PHD.

And most of these wedlock end up with issues likebridegroom family demanding for dowry or misunderstanding between the couplesetc… and finally in Split-up.

Practically speaking, Please do NOT look for what the guy is earning or what ishis achievement in education.

I accept education and money plays a vital role for a family. Education groomsand Money derives... but only these 2 requirements can fulfill for themarriage?

Then why we are looking for Horoscope, His habits, His family member detailslike what his father doing, mother part, if siblings then what are they doingetc..

Just explore the Characteristic of a person, how responsible He is, how Hewould care your daughter throughout their marriage life, Does he fulfill ourculture and tradition, Does he respect elders, How far He is involved in socialactivity etc. rather looking for his CTC and Alma matter which does not provideshappiness in one's life..

On the Other hand, Girl's hassle that, "They are sold in the name ofMarriage".

The logic goes like this; Guy should be well educated (more than girls) andshould draw high salary (more than girls). Then, apparently, most of the bridefamily would demand massive dowry? And in turn the girl family would criticizethe bride family...

I am a BSc holder and my Wife is MBA... I am working as IT Analyst and she isHome-Maker. We have neither demanded nor requested for dowry. And we are livinghappily and will lead the same throughout our life...

Life is to Live… not for business.

P.S – this thread is not only for discussion or comments, alsofor a good transformation to our marriage path..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back