• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pre filled ITR 1

Janaki Jambunathan

I will be filing my IT returns by 3rd week of July. Will this pre filled ITR-1 be really easy and simple as touted?

If you belong to the group of taxpayers in India that file income-tax returns (ITR) through Form ITR-1, you are lucky as the Income-Tax Department has made the process much simpler for you now.
Starting this year, the I-T Department is introducing the option of pre-filled ITR-1 forms, with fields seeking details of your salary, interest income on fixed deposits and TDS (tax deducted at source) already filled.

Latest ads

Back