• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Praying Lord Narasimha during Pradosham

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHANDRU1849

hi chandru sir,,

now a days ...both are very close each other.....may be...after some years....Abdhul khader will do Ammavasai

tharpanam very soon...becoz if he marry brahmin gal....he will become ABDHUL KAHADER IYER....wait and see..

I don't think it is possible. This may happen with Christians.

I have been watching 'SOLLUVATHELLAM UNNMAI' being telecast by Zee Tamil daily between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m., with repeat telecast next day between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Whenever there is any Hindu / Muslim issue, invariably the Hindu, irrespective of gender, getting converted to Islam. In one episode, a Hindu boy after marrying a Muslim girl became a Muslim. Since he is not looking after her well, the girl was married to a Muslim. The boy who was converted is facing problems with his family members. His condition become 'THIRISANGU SORGHAM'.

Can u tell me any Muslim boy was converted to Hinduism due to affair with Hindu girl? Have u come across any such incidence?

tbs

I don't think it is possible. This may happen with Christians.

I have been watching 'SOLLUVATHELLAM UNNMAI' being telecast by Zee Tamil daily between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m., with repeat telecast next day between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Whenever there is any Hindu / Muslim issue, invariably the Hindu, irrespective of gender, getting converted to Islam. In one episode, a Hindu boy after marrying a Muslim girl became a Muslim. Since he is not looking after her well, the girl was married to a Muslim. The boy who was converted is facing problems with his family members. His condition become 'THIRISANGU SORGHAM'.

Can u tell me any Muslim boy was converted to Hinduism due to affair with Hindu girl? Have u come across any such incidence?
hi

many muslim boys marrying brahmin gals......generally no conversion in HIINDUISM....nobody wants to do....becoz of

hindu gal influence...may be some may follow hinduism....even i watch SOLVATHELLAM UNMAI regularly.....

Vaagmi

The message is printable and there is no Krishla Leela attached to it.

Chandruji,

If Krishna Leela was attached to it it would have become much more useful and would have been sung with aplomb in the Mylapore sabhas every year during the music season. So it must be some dull and drab stuff, the only attraction being the word Lingam in it. LOL.

Have you ever attended the Alangudi Bhajanotsavam which is conducted every year? The Gopika Geetham is soulfully played out there set to beautiful soulfull music. If you have not attended please try it atleast this year. You will sure benefit. LOL.

And, have you ever visited the Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna Temple? There, when you get a chance to visit next time, try to listen to the Jayadeva's ashtapathi being sung by an old man accompanied by just a single Udukkai as the Tala vadhya when the yavanika is down and the alankaram is going on in the garbgriha.

You will just melt and merge with the deity when the yavanika goes up again. That is what Krishna gaanam does to a discerning human being.

Of course I would also agree that there are certain life forms which can not understand the flavour of Karpooram. LOL. Just kidding.

CHANDRU1849

Chandruji,

If Krishna Leela was attached to it it would have become much more useful and would have been sung with aplomb in the Mylapore sabhas every year during the music season. So it must be some dull and drab stuff, the only attraction being the word Lingam in it. LOL.

Have you ever attended the Alangudi Bhajanotsavam which is conducted every year? The Gopika Geetham is soulfully played out there set to beautiful soulfull music. If you have not attended please try it atleast this year. You will sure benefit. LOL.

And, have you ever visited the Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna Temple? There, when you get a chance to visit next time, try to listen to the Jayadeva's ashtapathi being sung by an old man accompanied by just a single Udukkai as the Tala vadhya when the yavanika is down and the alankaram is going on in the garbgriha.

You will just melt and merge with the deity when the yavanika goes up again. That is what Krishna gaanam does to a discerning human being.

Of course I would also agree that there are certain life forms which can not understand the flavour of Karpooram. LOL. Just kidding.

Sir,

First, I am not leela-centric, not interested in Bhajani (!) and have faith in single pathini concept.

Secondly, use of karpooram is prohibited in Temples, and its flavour which can be understood or not has no use, at least in temples. Of course, there are certain life forms which cannot be corrected despite prohibition.

Last edited:

CHANDRU1849

hi

many muslim boys marrying brahmin gals......generally no conversion in HIINDUISM....nobody wants to do....becoz of

hindu gal influence...may be some may follow hinduism....even i watch SOLVATHELLAM UNMAI regularly.....

Yesterday's program was far more interesting. The girl, her parents and her husband have Hindu names. But they are Christians.

Vaagmi

Sir,

First, I am not leela-centric, not interested in Bhajani (!) and have faith in single pathini concept.

Dear Chandruji,

Whether you are leela-centric or lingam(!) centric is immaterial. Try to attain sAyujyam with the single pathni. When you fail-- certainly you will fail-- try Krishna Ganam and Bhakthi Marg. You will still reach moksha. LOL.

CHANDRU1849

Dear Chandruji,

Whether you are leela-centric or lingam(!) centric is immaterial. Try to attain sAyujyam with the single pathni. When you fail-- certainly you will fail-- try Krishna Ganam and Bhakthi Marg. You will still reach moksha. LOL.

Sir.

If Krishna Ganam is single-pathni centric, it can be tried. But, it is not, as it is egapatna pathnic-centric with importance to group bhajanai (!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

Alternatively, consider upgrading your account to enjoynumerous other benefits. To upgrade your account, please visit the account upgrades page

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks