• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Praying for a quick solution to the missing Malaysian plane mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renuka,

Why not? when all that we are praying for is all is well.

Dear Sravna,

As I said earlier..I have no problems with anyone praying for anything but please do not use words like God Sent Opportunity.

Imagine how families of those passengers would feel if they read what you wrote.. as if God decided to cause harm to their loved ones.

None of us know what happened..so as you wish..you can pray but please do not say its God sent..that sounds highly insensitive.

That is why in another thread I wrote that this incident is the biggest blow to us humans that both scientific advancement and spiritual advancement finally know nothing!

Renuka,

People need to realize that things can be beyond the capabilities of Scince and Technology. BTW I am praying that all ends well

Dear Sravna,

I would like to rephrase what you wrote as this:

Dear Renuka,

You have to wait for that. The utter incapability of Science and Technology has been exposed. Give those who believe in God and prayers a day or two. You can then add spirituality also.

Also kindly take the context in to account when you criticize something. I said that I pray that all ends well. I do not think there is anything nsensitive in what I said.

Dear Renuka,

You have to wait for that. The utter incapability of Science and Technology has been exposed. Give those who believe in God and prayers a day or two. You can then add spirituality also.

Also kindly take the context in to account when you criticize something. I said that I pray that all ends well. I do not think there is anything nsensitive in what I said.

Sravna dear,

In that case can you kindly explain what "God Sent Opportunity" means?

Sravna dear,

In that case can you kindly explain what "God Sent Opportunity" means?

Dear Renuka,

It is anything tha needs divine help to recognize and understand and cannot be understood when one holds the opinion that there is nothing beyond human capabilities. In this case it is from our perspective an unfortunate fact that the plane went missing but as a person who believes that ceratin things may elude reason, I think the best thing to do is to leave it to God and pray for the best.

Dear Renuka,

It is anything tha needs divine help to recognize and understand and cannot be understood when one holds the opinion that there is nothing beyond human capabilities. In this case it is from our perspective an unfortunate fact that the plane went missing but as a person who believes that ceratin things may elude reason, I think the best thing to do is to leave it to God and pray for the best.

Dear Sravna,

I feel this incident should make anyone realize that we are technically NOTHING anywhere on the technology scale or on the spiritual scale.

Its a wake up call for all of us who still want to hold on to our inflated egos that we are actually anything.

When certain things are destined to happen they will happen. When people pray for events to happen in a certain way and succeed, it is because destiny was also the same. My view is that the prayers of good people are answered better in the good yugas when mostly good things are destined to happen. Good people are disappointed in the latter yugas because it is the bad things that mostly happen. I think this is deliberate because evil is supposed to rise and prevail in the latter yugas and for that to happen, belief in God should dwindle. The 4 yugas are all about creating all possible circumstances for a soul to learn or unlearn

I also believe that in a kalpa the first half, the evil is on the rise and peaks after which more and more spiritual events begin to happen. I believe we are at the turning point now since it is now approximately the mid point of the kalpa.

With the belief that good intents and efforts are more likely to be rewarded, I plan to go beyond routine prayers and actively use the ways that have I employed successfully in the past to see if active spiritual efforts can solve the problem of missing plane. Given my experiences in the past I think if it works it should work very soon.

I also believe that our own inner self after all is the God.

So it is now more intense and active efforts and those who believe in this philosophy could do the same and hopefully we will see the results very soon.

When certain things are destined to happen they will happen. When people pray for events to happen in a certain way and succeed, it is because destiny was also the same. My view is that the prayers of good people are answered better in the good yugas when mostly good things are destined to happen. Good people are disappointed in the latter yugas because it is the bad things that mostly happen. I think this is deliberate because evil is supposed to rise and prevail in the latter yugas and for that to happen, belief in God should dwindle. The 4 yugas are all about creating all possible circumstances for a soul to learn or unlearn

I also believe that in a kalpa the first half, the evil is on the rise and peaks after which more and more spiritual events begin to happen. I believe we are at the turning point now since it is now approximately the mid point of the kalpa.

With the belief that good intents and efforts are more likely to be rewarded, I plan to go beyond routine prayers and actively use the ways that have I employed successfully in the past to see if active spiritual efforts can solve the problem of missing plane. Given my experiences in the past I think if it works it should work very soon.

I also believe that our own inner self after all is the God.

So it is now more intense and active efforts and those who believe in this philosophy could do the same and hopefully we will see the results very soon.

Dear Shri Sravna,

The M'sian government cannot obviously go on prolonging the search for the missing plane indefinitely. So, some announcement/s will be made in the coming days or weeks and I don't think prayers will affect these developments in any significant way.

However I am glad to observe that you have now admitted what I have been saying all along, viz., "our own inner self after all is the God" and there is no other god out there anywhere.

Given some more time and perhaps more experiences, I am sure you will also come to the conclusion that all the notions/ideas/theories about yugas, kalpas, soul learning, etc., etc., are all nonsense and nothing else. Of course yugas and kalpas, manvantaras, brahmaahas/brahmaraatri etc., can be convenient time measurements like Yotameter, parsec, gigaparsec, light years etc., are for distances. Nothing more.

Prayers bring favourable "answers" if and only if the concerned person has enough balance of good karmas from the past to tide over his/her present difficulty/crisis; otherwise the prayer will not be answered and that explains in a nutshell as to why bad things happen to (apparently) good people. In the present instance of MH-370, it is a question of the Karmas of 239 different individuals and imho, prayers will be of no use in changing their destiny.

Dear Sravna,

What is your time frame? Cos you are not saying the time you will take to locate the plane.

Just say after USA or some other countries air force or navy locates the plane after working non stop round the clock 24/7 then there is a high possibility that you might "claim" that your prayers made the plane be located!

Cos in the Making Chennai Cooler thread you did claim that the temperature did not go beyond 30 C cos of your prayers when the 30C is also very well within the lower end of Chennai Temperature...after all it did not snow with your prayers.

So Sravna.. you should set a time frame to be fair to yourself and to others.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

What is your time frame? Cos you are not saying the time you will take to locate the plane.

Just say after USA or some other countries air force or navy locates the plane after working non stop round the clock 24/7 then there is a high possibility that you might "claim" that your prayers made the plane be located!

Cos in the Making Chennai Cooler thread you did claim that the temperature did not go beyond 30 C cos of your prayers when the 30C is also very well within the lower end of Chennai Temperature...after all it did not snow with your prayers.

So Sravna.. you should set a time frame to be fair to yourself and to others.

Dear Renuka,

I won't shy away from setting a time frame if required. Since you have asked me that, I would set the time as 24 hrs from now i.e, 20th March 6 PM IST, we should know the truth.

somma saamy kumbuttaa kooda, nadakka poradhu maaRi poodaadhungo.

ore oorla maavu vikkaravan mayai vaanaannu kumbudaaraannu vai. adhe oorla, naaththu nattavan mayai vonunnu saamy kumbudaraannu vai. Appo saamy enna pannum? koyambi poodaadhu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back