• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Prayer to get married in Sanskrit

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramachander

Dear Friends
Some time back, I had informed the members about the availability of Stotra to get Children. Someone jeered at my efforts. I would once again emphasise that these stotras would be effective only if the person who recites them has one hundred percent faith. I had translated a Sloka called Sashakthi Shiva Navakam long back. Each stanza of the stotra is a prayer to achieve certain things in life like getting knowledge, getting wealth , getting freedom from diseases and so on. One Mr. Donald who is in USA , who does not know how to read Sanskrit used my English version in his prayers and achieved what he wanted. Then he wrote a big thanks to me. This was because of his great faith.
Goddess Parvathi wanted to marry Lord Shiva and the prayer she used is the Swayamvara Parvathi Manthram. This was used by the Gopis of Brindavan to marry Lord Krishna. Ccording to Sasthras this prayer helps one to get married and specially to the person whom we want. I had translated this great Stotra in to English and this translation is available in www.celestel.org . One Mr.P.R,Chandran has taken great pains to type the stotra in DEvanagari Script. People who are interested in getting it may please write to me at ramya475 at hotmail dot com or MrP.R.Chandran at chandranpr at gmail dot com . With best wishes, Ramachander

ramachander,

i have usually found people disagreeing with another's views. but very seldom 'jeer' at another posting.

particularly, in something so fondly wishing, sanctimonius and life fullfilling desires like marriage or wanting a child.

i wish you could bring out that particular post which was supposed to 'jeer' at - sir that is a strong word to use against other members of this forum.

i hope you don't mind, so that we can analyze the post, and prove the veracity of your accusation. or not.

in the meanwhile, i wish the best would come out of your offers re marriage and children through prayer. as you are probably aware, more things are wrought by prayer than the world ever dreams of.

this is the mystery of all faith.

at the same time, i for one, believe, that just to pray and do nothing else, will or may not realize the results that you want. so too, by doing all the things prescribed, nothing might happen.

THAT, to me, is not a mystery of faith. but a mystery of living in this planet.

thank you.

.... I would once again emphasise that these stotras would be effective only if the person who recites them has one hundred percent faith. Ramachander

Dear Shri. Ramachander, without any jeer in my heart and malice towards none, I would like to ask a question, a hypothetical one and in some ways rhetorical as well, so if you don't want to answer I understand.

What would happen if two young boys, in love with the same young girl without the knowledge of the other two, recite this stothra with 100% faith with the wish of getting married to her?

Cheers!

Dear Shri. Ramachander, without any jeer in my heart and malice towards none, I would like to ask a question, a hypothetical one and in some ways rhetorical as well, so if you don't want to answer I understand.

What would happen if two young boys, in love with the same young girl without the knowledge of the other two, recite this stothra with 100% faith with the wish of getting married to her?

Cheers!

Here the interest of the two boys are same - hands of the girl

Suppose the girl prays with 100% belief to marry a different person?

What will happen when 2 faithfuls pray with 100% sincerity when they have conflicting interest Say விவசாயி would pray for rain. For அப்பளாம் வியாபாரி rain will be disastrous He prays for dog days

God only knows whose prayer will be answered! Jambu:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back