• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Plight of Aadhaar seekers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahmanyan

Yesterday my relative had gone to Aadhaar center at 3.30 AM to sit in the queue. He got a slot to obtain his Aadhaar registration. It seems there is serpentine queue formed to get their slot for issue of 30+30 Aadhaar registration per day at this unholy hour !
Now that linking Aadhaar has been made compulsory for all walks of life in our Country is it not the duty of authorities to provide more registration centers to help the public. Post offices are ideal place to provide this facility. Otherwise Banks can open windows for this work.
I hope Government will do something to reduce the difficulties faced by public in this regard.
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Yesterday my relative had gone to Aadhaar center at 3.30 AM to sit in the queue. He got a slot to obtain his Aadhaar registration. It seems there is serpentine queue formed to get their slot for issue of 30+30 Aadhaar registration per day at this unholy hour !
Now that linking Aadhaar has been made compulsory for all walks of life in our Country is it not the duty of authorities to provide more registration centers to help the public. Post offices are ideal place to provide this facility. Otherwise Banks can open windows for this work.
I hope Government will do something to reduce the difficulties faced by public in this regard.
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.
hi sir,

india has a tendency to give more troubles to its own citizens...either in embassy or any govt help....in USA...all post offices

provide easy for passport services....i applied within ten mins...i can't imagine....somebody said...govt can take profits....

individual can take tax benefits....its reality..

hi sir,

india has a tendency to give more troubles to its own citizens...either in embassy or any govt help....in USA...all post offices

provide easy for passport services....i applied within ten mins...i can't imagine....somebody said...govt can take profits....

individual can take tax benefits....its reality..

Yes Sir, I agree. Most of the actions of Government for the welfare of the citizens boomerang on the " honest tax paying innocent " citizens in our Country. The corrupt bandicoots go about gnawing the economy scot free ! Even the few of this class got red handed mock at the honest, by dragging the case for years.

Regarding Aadhaar, News papers carry news about the plight of senior citizens denied of their retirement benefits due to non linking of Aadhaar with their PF account.

(The Hindu dated 11.07.2017 carries the following news item.

1.5 lakh hit for not providing linkage

Nearly 30% of about five lakh Provident Fund pensioners across Karnataka have not received their pension for the past two months, for not linking their Aadhaar details with the PF accounts. . . .)

I hope the concerned authorities will look into the difficulties faced by honest citizens and take immediate
steps to ameliorate their difficulties.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Yes Sir, I agree. Most of the actions of Government for the welfare of the citizens boomerang on the " honest tax paying innocent " citizens in our Country. The corrupt bandicoots go about gnawing the economy scot free ! Even the few of this class got red handed mock at the honest, by dragging the case for years.

Regarding Aadhaar, News papers carry news about the plight of senior citizens denied of their retirement benefits due to non linking of Aadhaar with their PF account.

(The Hindu dated 11.07.2017 carries the following news item.

1.5 lakh hit for not providing linkage

Nearly 30% of about five lakh Provident Fund pensioners across Karnataka have not received their pension for the past two months, for not linking their Aadhaar details with the PF accounts. . . .)

I hope the concerned authorities will look into the difficulties faced by honest citizens and take immediate
steps to ameliorate their difficulties.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.
hi

the sad part is senior citizens and disabled citizens...its very hard tp survive..

hi sir,

this may be helpful....

வங்கிகளில் ஆதார் மையங்கள் தொடங்க திட்டம்

By DIN | Published on : 14th July 2017 01:02 AM | அ+அ அ- |

AadharCard.jpg
பொதுத் துறை மற்றும் தனியார் வங்கிகளில் ஆதார் அட்டை வழங்கும் மையங்களைத் தொடங்க வேண்டுமென்று இந்திய தனித்துவ அடையாள ஆணையம் கேட்டுக் கொண்டுள்ளது.
தில்லியில் செய்தியாளர்களிடம் வியாழக்கிழமை பேசிய ஆணையத்தின் தலைமைச் செயல் அதிகாரி அஜய் பூஷண் பாண்டே கூறியதாவது:
ஆதார் அட்டை வழங்குவதற்காக இப்போது நாடு முழுவதும் 25,000 மையங்கள் செயல்பட்டு வருகின்றன. இந்த மையங்கள் அனைத்துமே தங்களுக்கென்று தனி இடத்தில்தான் இயங்கி வருகின்றன. வங்கி வளாகத்துக்குள் எந்த மையமும் செயல்படவில்லை.
எனவே, அனைத்து பொதுத் துறை, தனியார் வங்கிகளுக்கு இது தொடர்பாக நாங்கள் ஒரு கோரிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளோம். அதன்படி, வங்கிக் கிளைகளில் ஆதார் அட்டை வழங்கும் மையத்தை அமைக்குமாறு கூறியுள்ளோம். இந்த மையங்கள் பொதுமக்களுக்கு ஆதார் அட்டை வழங்குவது மட்டுமின்றி, ஏற்கெனவே பெறப்பட்ட ஆதார் அட்டையில் திருத்தங்கள் இருந்தால் அந்தப் பணிகளையும் மேற்கொள்ள உதவும்.
நாட்டில் சுமார் 1,20,000 வங்கிக் கிளைகள் உள்ளன. ஆகஸ்ட் மாத இறுதிக்குள் இவற்றில் 10-ல் ஒரு வங்கிக் கிளையில் அதாவது 12 ஆயிரம் வங்கிக் கிளைகளில் ஆதார் மையங்களை தொடங்க வேண்டுமென்று கேட்டுக் கொண்டுள்ளோம். புதிதாகக் தொடங்கப்படும் வங்கிக் கணக்குகளுக்கு மட்டுமன்றி, ஏற்கெனவே உள்ள வங்கிக் கணக்குகளுக்கும் ஆதார் எண்ணை இந்த ஆண்டு இறுதிக்குள் சமர்ப்பிக்க வேண்டிய கட்டாயமாகியுள்ளது.
இந்நிலையில், வங்கிகளில் ஆதார் மையங்கள் செயல்பட்டால் பொதுமக்களுக்கு மிகவும் வசதியாக இருக்கும். மேலும், வங்கிக் கிளைகளில் ஆதார் மையங்கள் செயல்படுவதும் மிகவும் பாதுகாப்பானது. ஆதார் அட்டை வழங்க பணம் பெறுவது உள்ளிட்ட தவறுகள் முற்றிலுமாகத் தடுக்கப்படும்.
மேலும், பல தனியார் வங்கிகள் ஆதார் அட்டை வழங்கும் பணியை தங்களுக்கு அளிக்க வேண்டும் என்றும் கோரியுள்ளன என்றார் பொருத்தமான வரன் தேடுகிறீர்களா? தமிழ்மேட்ரிமோனியில் பதிவு இலவசம்!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

That's too bad! To avoid the crowd we called a private guy who is authorized by GOI to issue Aadhaar Cards to our home in Gurugram..He charged us Rs 200 per card & it was done in flat 10 minutes for each person..We got the laminated cards in about 2 weeks..Is this facility available in Bengaluru?

That's too bad! To avoid the crowd we called a private guy who is authorized by GOI to issue Aadhaar Cards to our home in Gurugram..He charged us Rs 200 per card & it was done in flat 10 minutes for each person..We got the laminated cards in about 2 weeks..Is this facility available in Bengaluru?
hi

in chennai...u pay some amount through an agent...u will get it....always in govt offices...if we have a INSIDER....EVERYTHING

WILL BE OK....in chennai...in pension office...they provided service of adhar card for senior citizens...

hi

in chennai...u pay some amount through an agent...u will get it....always in govt offices...if we have a INSIDER....EVERYTHING

WILL BE OK....in chennai...in pension office...they provided service of adhar card for senior citizens...
I have not come across any such facility In Bangalore. It will be of great help if such facility is available for senior citizens.
Bangalore is passing through renovation of Roads. The Corporation and Government are spending Crores of rupees for renovation of roads, every where. Roads are dugup and blocked of and on. 2018 is the election year in Karnataka !

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.P

Last edited:
Can someone explain why there are two ID cards - PAN and Adhar cards?
Creating two identity cards and then asking millions of people to ensure they are linked is foolish. Why?
While applying for any card they could have asked all information at the time of application and give both cards at the same time (if each card has different purpose)

Can someone explain why there are two ID cards - PAN and Adhar cards?
Creating two identity cards and then asking millions of people to ensure they are linked is foolish. Why?
While applying for any card they could have asked all information at the time of application and give both cards at the same time (if each card has different purpose)
hi

add more...voter card and ration card.....

Aadhar by itself is a decent initiative.

Over a period of time all others existing earlier will merge into this single identity.

I went to a private players office nearby in east delhi but could not locate him to get a card.

Then went to central delhi near connaught place and got it in an hour.

Linking of PAN and AADHAR , I have left it to my tax consultant.

I do not prefer to waste time on such taxing issues.

Aadhar by itself is a decent initiative.

Over a period of time all others existing earlier will merge into this single identity. .......
I too think so, Krish Sir.

After linking everything with aadhaar card, it will become the ONLY card needed by people.

For eg. all the bank accounts of people, who have linked their PAN card with aadhaar card, can be traced now with aadhaar card! :spy:

But, Indians brain will easily find out 'methods' to create and amass black money! ;)

My date of birth was recorded wrongly in my PAN card; my auditor could easily solve that issue
and also got it linked with my aadhaar card! :peace:

I too think so, Krish Sir.

After linking everything with aadhaar card, it will become the ONLY card needed by people.

For eg. all the bank accounts of people, who have linked their PAN card with aadhaar card, can be traced now with aadhaar card! :spy:

But, Indians brain will easily find out 'methods' to create and amass black money! ;)
Most would not like to create and amass black money by choice.

It is just that rules in most cases are so complicated that it requires legal experts to decipher it.

So common people end up breaking them in order that they get what they want.

For example , if there were one or two GST rates across the board and no personal income tax or income tax at a single flat rate with no exemptions all will simply comply.

Also low rates of taxation ensures compliance

Come on, Krish Sir! When Ram and I were struggling to get money for the expenses for the Ayush hOmam of our grand daughter,

last December, we had to visit the banks several times; we were given Rs. 4,000 instead of Rs. 12,000 supposed to be given per

person. ATMs ran short of money, whereas some 'special' people were hoarding crores of new Rs. 2,000 notes in their houses!

This IS India! :dizzy:

P.S: We were able to manage because our caterer mAmA agreed to get three fourths of his payment by cheque and we had paid

the rent for the maNdapam in March, before leaving for the U S of A. :cool:

I Had a habit of opening a bank account [mostly savings] in different banks because of special facilities each bank offered and got debit cards in addition to couple of credit

cards.Of course, it always used to be a few thousands in every account.So in emergencies , these could be tapped .So I was saved some misery on that account. Just my good

luck.

Most would not like to create and amass black money by choice.

It is our nature to avoid paying anything more than the minimum we can get away with.
Here is the USA the Indian store owners avoid paying sales tax they collected from customers (sometimes not collected).
The sales tax varies from 0 to 10%. So it is not a huge or complicated.
A chain store was raided and found that they were using two sets of cashier machines, one was reported and other was used to defraud the state.
I follow mostly Indian or pio news, other communities too may be corrupt.

In the USA generally, there is compliance and rarely you see the black money.

It is our nature to avoid paying anything more than the minimum we can get away with.
Here is the USA the Indian store owners avoid paying sales tax they collected from customers (sometimes not collected).
The sales tax varies from 0 to 10%. So it is not a huge or complicated.
A chain store was raided and found that they were using two sets of cashier machines, one was reported and other was used to defraud the state.
I follow mostly Indian or pio news, other communities too may be corrupt.

In the USA generally, there is compliance and rarely you see the black money.
hi

patel stores in USA....DOING INDIAN GROCERY STORES....many grocery products are sales tax free in many states...

so they are KILLADI KITCHA MUTHU with indian customers...

Now account holders in Banks are getting SMS messages in their mobiles asking them to submit their Aadhaar Numbers and copy of the Aadhaar Card before 31.07.2017, otherwise their accounts are "liable to be blocked" !. It is strange such language is used by Banks to their customers in general. Bank records have all particulars in the KYC we are asked to submit frequently. Is it not enough they send reminders only to those for which they have to update any particular detail.
Small private Banks treat their customers with respect, whereas the State owned giants treat honest customers with utter disregard and contempt.
Instead of spending their energy on reminding honest customers if banks take adequate care of their funds lent to big industries they need not face huge losses each year. I wish RBI and Finance ministry instruct the State owned Bankers to use more courteous words while sending reminders to their regular customers.

Brahmnyan
Bangalore.

Now account holders in Banks are getting SMS messages in their mobiles asking them to submit their Aadhaar Numbers and copy of the Aadhaar Card before 31.07.2017, otherwise their accounts are "liable to be blocked" !. It is strange such language is used by Banks to their customers in general. Bank records have all particulars in the KYC we are asked to submit frequently. Is it not enough they send reminders only to those for which they have to update any particular detail.
Small private Banks treat their customers with respect, whereas the State owned giants treat honest customers with utter disregard and contempt.
Instead of spending their energy on reminding honest customers if banks take adequate care of their funds lent to big industries they need not face huge losses each year. I wish RBI and Finance ministry instruct the State owned Bankers to use more courteous words while sending reminders to their regular customers.

Brahmnyan
Bangalore.
hi sir

even some nationalised banks are okay..like canara bank....but main problem with SBI....i had miserable experience with SBI...

private banks employ performance required to continue in the service....but govt bank employees are granted....even they

have GOONDAS for collection,,,

hi sir

even some nationalised banks are okay..like canara bank....but main problem with SBI....i had miserable experience with SBI...

private banks employ performance required to continue in the service....but govt bank employees are granted....even they

have GOONDAS for collection,,,

Today another SMS from another source has come asking us "to visit nearest CSC / Retailers for reverification of Mobile number, at the earliest, ignore the SMS if Mobile Aadhaar BIOMETRIC re-verification is done". This is from BX- KTKVAS.

I do not understand which is this source that had sent this SMS ?

Brahmnyan
Bangalore.

Today I had been to CSC of BSNL in Koramangala and got my Aadhaar linked with my mobile phone. The process is simple, but due to my age the thumb impression failed couple of times ! At the time of taking Aadhaar only my thumb impression gave positive results. I am told this is the difficulty faced by most of the elderly people. In view of this, can't BSNL simplify the procedure by just accepting the Copy of Aadhaar card of elderly people above say 75 or 80 years of age ? Aadhaar card has the photo and Address of the person to certify the authenticity of the holder.
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back