• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Admittedly, I haven't contributed on this forum for ages. No excuse but I've been really busy what with work, exams et al.

My family and relatives are currently looking for alliances for me and I've been very busy with that as well. So just to apologise for not contributing.

The other reason I'm writing this is because I'm having a terrible problem/dilemma and I read some members airing their problems on here and the wonderful replies and help they've got. But I feel really embarrassed to write about mine on a public forum:sad:.

I've tried talking to my parents and friends but nobody seems to understand what I'm going through :Cry:.

Needless to say I'm miserable these days. I'm tearing my hair out with despair.

amala,

except the admin, nobody knows your email.

even the admin has one email, and these email addresses can be set up as quickly as one buys a bus ticket.

with atleast this modicum of anonymity, many people feel courageous enough to air out their problems.

i too like my anonymity, because for many of us, this cyber anonymity works fine.

:)

Hi all,

Admittedly, I haven't contributed on this forum for ages. No excuse but I've been really busy what with work, exams et al.

My family and relatives are currently looking for alliances for me and I've been very busy with that as well. So just to apologise for not contributing.

The other reason I'm writing this is because I'm having a terrible problem/dilemma and I read some members airing their problems on here and the wonderful replies and help they've got. But I feel really embarrassed to write about mine on a public forum:sad:.

I've tried talking to my parents and friends but nobody seems to understand what I'm going through :Cry:.

Dear Ms.Amala,

Please consider this forum members as your own family members. At least on the grounds that we are all Brahmins and understand each others life complications and would like to unite to resolve the issues.

Please feel free to reveal your problems and see how many of our learned and experienced members here in this Forum could help you with some solutions.

If the problems are much personal in nature and could not be disclosed other than to your family members than you should have posted the issue in the pretext of posting the problems of one of your friends for which you are seeking some solutions...

Anyways, If its OK with you please post your problems/query and get the benefit of our honorable and experienced members.

Last edited:
Dear amala, PLease do not worry I have solutions for everyproblem except mine. I can give you pros and cons for your problem but when it comes to me i willget disheartened. May be u r also like many of us who are shaky totake a decision of theirown in their case. Please be free to address us. wishing you successin your endeavour:pray::pray:

From your posting none of us have any clue as to what is your problem.

If you think you can discuss openly, you disclose your problem.

If you think that it cannot be disclosed in a public forum like this, please send private message to members whom you consider deem fit.

All the best

Hi all,

How anybody will understand unless you express?

The best way to spend time happily is to count how many hair you have torn!!!:painkiller:
Dear member, pls don't test other members' response if you have nothing to express.It will be waste of cyberspace...........!!!

hind sight, there was a nagging sense of caution whispering in me about the post sounding rather phony! ... which i ignored
icon11.gif

YEH!! what the heck, it is april 1st at some place in the galaxy, and swami was probably mentally there when he thought of this prank!!!!!!!!!!1 :)

Thanks to everybody for their kind words especially C Raviji, RVRji and KRSji. I will do as you suggest RVRji and send a PM to the person I deem fit.

And to all those who refer to me as "he", I would have thought that my ID is obvious.

amala,

means, i have found out recently, means நெல்லிக்காய் in hindi.

so, those folks who referred you as 'he', maybe be logically correct after all, for is not நெல்லிக்காய் is 'male' in hindi?

thank you

Amala means without impurity.

A --- without
Malam/mala--- impurity

Amala is a neuter word.

Last edited:
Going by the id, the member posted the thread should be "she". But some times this misleads as I have seen few cases in this forum. For any problem there is a solution. Problem is always having a solution in it. But it needs guts to spelll and out seek solution. I am ready so also our other great members. Now it is for amala to open out if solution/help if keen. all the best.

Apologies I hadn't realised that amala is nellikai in Hindi. Yes I can see how it is a gender neutral name now.

I have been trying to PM but I'm unable to except to staff. Thanks to all who offered "a shoulder to cry on".

Amala in Sanskrit means " without blemish" as pointed out by Ms. Renukartikeyan."Aamla' in Hindi is derived from "Aamalakam" in Sanskrit, meaning Nellikkai or gooseberry.Ms.Amala in this thread from London,is obviously thoroughly enjoying herself by the responses, because, intelligent as she is, she would not have posted a personal problem in a public forum at the first instance,except to tease others.
It is typical of her age group and the character could be even phoney.
Ramanathan.

Amala-- that is Nellikkaai--that is gooseberry-- is "Mudhal le Kasakkum,pirag inikkum"

First it will be bitter/( Or sour/Thuvarpu) ,then it will be sweet.. Drink a little water after eating nellikkai, water will be sweet..

But waht about this amala? whether this amala will make us drink water...( In hindi...Paani Pilayega?..)

Cheers and Greetings

amala crying for HELP-SOS--
then all r plucking gooseberries!!transforming amala ->aamla[nellikaai]
let us give amala -Chavanprash -and -aamla oil is also good for split hair problem she has

so she is yet to say--why she cried 'Help!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back