• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Raji

i loved the picture of baby posted by you. thank you. since we do not know who it is gonna be, either pink or blue, i have posted many many posters of babies of both genders in my bedroom. let it be blue or pink, i wish and pray it shall be healthy.

regards

Hetal Vishwanathan

Dear Hetal,

I am very impressed with your medical knowledge and terminologies.
I wish patients were as well informed as you.

Really very very impressive..you almost sounded like a medical personnel.

Take care and God Bless you always and have a safe delivery and Dheerga Sumangali Bhava.

Dear Renu,

I agree with you! We usually say 'normal delivery of the :baby: '
and do not talk like doctors
icon4.png

............. i would better do it in SHUKLA PAKSH and during this auspecious days of navratri so any good day upto 24th i have marked my line.

regards

Hetal Vishwanathan

Dear Madam,

Please see IF the below is OK for you, to have the baby delivered..

Irrespective of the birth place of the Baby - Ahmedabad or Chennai

24th October, 20012, Wednesday. anytime from 11:30 AM and before 12 Noon..

6-3-9 Influences. Influence of Venus, Jupiter and Mars

Shukla Dasami
Avittam Nakshatram-3rd Padam
Kumba Rasi
Dhanur Lagna

Influence of Positive Saturn and Positive Venus. As well Positive influence of Jupiter.

Will be fair complexioned, beautiful, generous, very active, strategic and would have good thoughts.

A person would be of high caliber. Would have stamina, courage and high spirited. Will have high ranking people around in social circle. Will scale high on one's own talents and be successful. Will hold high position.Will be successful in relationship. Will develop artistic talents and would contribute to the society. Will be generous and would be prudent enough to manage with finances, that the native would accumulate in abundance. Will be popular in the society.

As per my intuition/feelings, a sweet, chubby and healthy female baby will take birth on this Earth with the blessings of Feminine Divinity.... :)

May God bestow his choices blessings upon the baby. May Goddess of all energy form shower their grace upon the baby.

Wish you and your baby, a very Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Dear Ravi,

I appreciate the time you have taken to calculate

a good time, as requested by Smt. Hetal.

Excellent work! :thumb:

P.S: Is Friday holiday for you?

Dear Ravi,

I appreciate the time you have taken to calculate

a good time, as requested by Smt. Hetal.

Excellent work! :thumb:

P.S: Is Friday holiday for you?

Shmt Raji Ram,

Yes, Friday is holiday for all of us here in GCC. Additionally I have off on alternate Saturdays. And today (20th Oct-Satruday) was off for me.

Dear Madam,

Please see IF the below is OK for you, to have the baby delivered..

Irrespective of the birth place of the Baby - Ahmedabad or Chennai

24th October, 20012, Wednesday. anytime from 11:30 AM and before 12 Noon..

6-3-9 Influences. Influence of Venus, Jupiter and Mars

Shukla Dasami
Avittam Nakshatram-3rd Padam
Kumba Rasi
Dhanur Lagna

Influence of Positive Saturn and Positive Venus. As well Positive influence of Jupiter.

Will be fair complexioned, beautiful, generous, very active, strategic and would have good thoughts.

A person would be of high caliber. Would have stamina, courage and high spirited. Will have high ranking people around in social circle. Will scale high on one's own talents and be successful. Will hold high position.Will be successful in relationship. Will develop artistic talents and would contribute to the society. Will be generous and would be prudent enough to manage with finances, that the native would accumulate in abundance. Will be popular in the society.

As per my intuition/feelings, a sweet, chubby and healthy female baby will take birth on this Earth with the blessings of Feminine Divinity.... :)

May God bestow his choices blessings upon the baby. May Goddess of all energy form shower their grace upon the baby.

Wish you and your baby, a very Good Luck!!!

Dear Madam

With reference to my above post, please be noted that, you can well go for delivery on 24th October any time between 10 AM and 11:30 AM. This would be perfectly fine.

If possible, can opt for delivery during the time, falling within the Auspicious time of the day : 10:00am - 10:15am (The auspicious time is between 9:15am and 10:15am. But to have the favorable planetary configuration, the delivery time between 10am and 10:15 am would be perfectly fine)

Would appreciate if you could get back to us with your updates after delivery, when you could feel comfortable.

​Take care..

Last edited:

Dear Ravi,
I think the nature of every individual is decided by the gene and the environment in which the person grows up. :grouphug:

Is it possible to change the basic nature bestowed by genes and complexion of the baby, just by deciding the time of birth? :confused:

Dear Ravi,
I think the nature of every individual is decided by the gene and the environment in which the person grows up. :grouphug:

Is it possible to change the basic nature bestowed by genes and complexion of the baby, just by deciding the time of birth? :confused:

Dear RR ji,

I was thinking the same also when I read that post cos there are some races with high melanin content in their skin so I feel time of birth can not change what is genetically determined.

Dear Ravi,

Since the purpose of this thread is over, I started a new one in the GD forum,

to get the answers for a few questions which cropped up in my mind. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back